It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

consider this my friend, say a mob of whites attacked a black couple, and those whites had been conversing on a whites only website- do you think the media would have been indulging in a racist frenzy (which they are not doing here)?

so, your argument here is not that the media are bad because they have misrepresented this story, it is that they are bad because they might misrepresent another similar, hypothetical story?

are you for real? let me just get this straight, the fact that this incident isn't presented as racially motivated in the media, a motivation for which there is no evidence that can be found, means that the media is racist, in your eyes.

you think that the media, in order to be truthful, should present facts that there is no evidence for? and you're making this claim on ATS? are you high?

EDIT: i felt a need to add the quote.

[edit on 3/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
so, your argument here is not that the media are bad because they have misrepresented this story, it is that they are bad because they might misrepresent another similar, hypothetical story?

no, that was not an argument per se, just an interesting aside in the whole case- don't you agree though that with reversed "colours" the media would have been all over it like a rash

are you for real? let me just get this straight, the fact that this incident isn't presented as racially motivated in the media, a motivation for which there is no evidence that can be found, means that the media is racist, in your eyes.

You are not even reading what I am saying- I am saying, with great confidence, that with the colours in reverse, this would have been a massive media splash with race cards a plenty and racist filth like Sharpton organising marches

you think that the media, in order to be truthful, should present facts that there is no evidence for? and you're making this claim on ATS? are you high?

EDIT: i felt a need to add the quote.

I think you need to calm down, you appear to be losing train of thought and any coherence

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADMIN X
Secondly, I smell a personal agenda, because the "leading African American" social network site is Black Planet.
Or has the OP along with many of the other band wagoners proved themselves gullible yet once again to distraction and misinfo ?

What??? Pull up ourplace and look at the FRONT PAGE, it CLEARLY SAYS the "The Leading social network for African Americans".

If that is "misinfo" then it is perpetrated by the site itself, not by me or by other covert forces. If that is a lie, then sue the website don't accuse me of lying. Obviously I do not take an interest in black social networks (outside of the context of crime stories).

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dead right man, too many pussies.
Getting out of your car to talk to them, what an idiot.
I definately would've hit them with my car, no problems with that whatsoever. And it's self defence anyway.
If I was out 'lookin for trouble', like these teens were, and I was gonna bash the hell out of some couple in their car, and they ran me over, I would 'suck it up', I'd understand that I derserved it. I'd have paid the price for my actions and I probably wouldn't do it again.
That's why I'd hit teens with my car. To teach them a lesson, don't gather in crowds and get violent.

I can see your new's headline now..

White man and wife mow down 5 innocent black men with baseball bat's for no reason.
Next on channel 5 new's..How to join obama's youth league..back to you chuck

Either way white always racist man ive seen it to many times in my life on the news lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
You are not even reading what I am saying- I am saying, with great confidence, that with the colours in reverse, this would have been a massive media splash with race cards a plenty and racist filth like Sharpton organising marches

provide an example. what gives you confidence that you are right?

personally, i think there are racist black people and racist white people and lots of different races hating each other, and then theres the atheists that hate christians and the catholics that hate protestants and the protestants that hate jews and the gay people that hate straight people and the conspiracy theorists that hate the sheeple and the list goes on and on and on and on.

there are almost 7 billion isms on this planet to describe the random and arbitrary reasons we pick to hate each other. at this stage, it doesn't really matter why you hate, i don't care, it only matters that you do hate.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I've been reading on ATS boards for sometime now, but this is my first post...

I'm completely appalled at some of the people on here saying that it was the girl's fault for getting out and taking a beating. As an American, it is her right to be able to walk down the street without fear. I completely understand that maybe she should have been more "aware" of her surroundings and situation, however this does not negate her rights in any way.

The gov't is stripping people of their rights on a daily basis at this point and now we have to deal with the possibility of our safety being taken away as well?

As for the racist aspect of this? I'm just curious what you guys and gals think would have happened if, instead of a white couple in a jeep, it was a car filled with other African Americans?? Do you think they would have attacked them or would they have thought otherwise??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
As for the racist aspect of this? I'm just curious what you guys and gals think would have happened if, instead of a white couple in a jeep, it was a car filled with other African Americans?? Do you think they would have attacked them or would they have thought otherwise??

they wrecked a gas station, no attention was drawn to the owner or employees, so i can't be sure, but given that the area is predominantly african american, i'm going to take a leap and say that the people on duty at the time were african american. the station was still wrecked.

a cab was carjacked and crashed, the driver, again, wasn't mentioned, but, again, seeing as the area is predominantly african american, i'll take another leap and say the cab driver was probably african american.

so, yeah, if a black person got out of the car to confront them, i think the youths would have attacked.

but well done on your first post.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Being that I work in Philly, I know exactly where this area is located. Although I VERY rarely venture to that area I do realize the demographics over there. I would be very interested in learning the races of the gas station owner and the cab driver, maybe that will shed a bit of light on whether or not this was a "race" provoked attack.

Although I would have to tend to agree with you, all this racist talk and I believe it to be honest, wanton disregard for property and human life. Good thing I work in Center City....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

so, yeah, if a black person got out of the car to confront them, i think the youths would have attacked.

A lot of small gas stations are owned by Indians, and staffed by Indians. There is a very good chance the employees were NOT black.

As far as would they have beaten up black drivers randomly? Well as stated before, check out that Juneteenth video. Hundreds of cars go untouched, and they target 3 or 4 to smash and terrorize while the cars in front and behind are untouched.

If you read the news you would be VERY aware of the fact that when large black mobs start rioting they attack people of OTHER races. Just like the L.A. riots, or do you not ever read those stories so you can maintain your pc fantasy?

But honestly I have no interest in debating the topic with people that just make up any silly statement to back up their position. The purpose is to make those with common sense MORE aware of what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar1102
I've been reading on ATS boards for sometime As for the racist aspect of this? I'm just curious what you guys and gals think would have happened if, instead of a white couple in a jeep, it was a car filled with other African Americans?? Do you think they would have attacked them or would they have thought otherwise??

Racist thugs often attack their own, so it would neither prove nor disprove the argument

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

provide an example. what gives you confidence that you are right?

are you seriously asking me to give an example of the media jumping on white on black racism?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

well, if you read carefully I said 30 mph... even while being humorous I never suggested that you actually ... lol MOW them down

like I said i've been in this position...

key is... fast enough to bounce em, not get your windows broken open... but slow enough you don't truely break anyone...

group of assaulting teens wont be at the cops unless someone gets killed or maimed.

TV screws with peoples perceptions, no need for 0-60, like I said your going to leave tire tracks and be caught by the cops that way...

key to all conflict situations

STAY CALM

A nice slow rising acceleration away from the scene, keep the car in motion, if your blocked by a vehicle back up... they will move out of the way for the car or bounce on the hood and scramble...

but lol.... don't fricken kill em all, that makes you worse than them...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

alternative

if you watch this version of the same report it is clearer that they just went through the area smashing stuff. in fact, after watching this version of the report i'm left asking myself why the only people to be talked to about the "rampage" are a white woman who works at the DA's office, her boyfriend and the girls mother who wasn't even involved.

where's the interview with the store owner or the employees, who look pretty brown in the grainy footage provided, or the cab driver who also suffered injuries, and lost his cab. who else was pulled from their cars and robbed, as a plural is used in the above report.

surely these are more interesting aspects of the story.
any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

yes, yes i am, please provide an example.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

yes, yes i am, please provide an example.

we really could link thousands of cases, but start with the DUke University lacrosse team, and the focus on alleged WHITE Perps and a black victim with the race focussed on by the media and the usual race baiters

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well as long as our youth. generation x "planet X" keep listening to the"NWO" way of things then"lets start a riot" they don't want thatbut wait they do want that inknow my wurdz can be confussing but if you do your reseach ,tell me, who side are you really on? don't worry im still researching my self. question everything, expect no answers,...."live it. Learn it. adapt. evolve. I AM.....ReHaB

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Very interesting. The original article has now been edited to remove the "ourspace" reference. In addition the very very few other news stories on this are now saying it was organized "on sites like myspace and twitter".

The only reference to ourspace is now a couple of other forums and blogs that commented on the article.

If they got conflicting info that stated it was organized on other sites why not mention that in the article? Instead of just removing the reference to ourspace? Hmmm....tis a mystery.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Very interesting. The original article has now been edited to remove the "ourspace" reference. In addition the very very few other news stories on this are now saying it was organized "on sites like myspace and twitter".

The only reference to ourspace is now a couple of other forums and blogs that commented on the article.

If they got conflicting info that stated it was organized on other sites why not mention that in the article? Instead of just removing the reference to ourspace? Hmmm....tis a mystery.

heaven forbid the media would focus on a possible black racist angle- they reserve that for big bad whitey

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Your dead wrong, this shows exactly how so many people are really afraid of Black people and have mis perceptions of both numbers and future outcomes and trends...

It's a prime example of how lets say... the Germans can kill 9 million Jews and 90% of Germans were clueless simply because despite living in the same country they knew nothing about them...

lets look at some facts ... shall we?

* According to DNA the average African American is 17-18% white.

* 10% of African Americans are more than 50% white.

* African Americans of the Gullah Sea Islands off the coast of South Carolina and Georgia are the most African and are only 3-4% white.

* African Americans in Southern Louisiana (New Orleans) had some of the highest averages of white DNA at 23%.

* Mexican Americans in New Mexico and Colorado are 3% Black and 58% white on average.

You can see from those statistics above, that the "white minority" statistics given off by the MSM are completely false, even Mexicans are basically 58% Caucasian at this point and time...

there is no Mexicanization or true browning of America...

all statistics of race are biased by Mexicans to make it LOOK like we are dwindling

but in actuality, Mexicans are predominately European of ancestory

if a 58% Caucasian Mexican marries a Caucasian, the children will then be:

80% Caucasian

Of course we all know, the statistics will show, most, like 90% of people marry UP in status when possible, so Mexicans, which enter minority statistics, already almost 60% Caucasians are a FALSE statistics in our NON - WHITE demographics over time

the 3% African genes are not even a factor, the remaining genetic markers in effect are also ASIAN in ancestry... Native American

This poses nothing to our population but a nice and needed set of extra genes to avoid inbreeding

Back to Black People

10% are more than 50% Caucasian right now

The Census Predicts

42 Million, African Americans in 2010

65 Million, in 2040

but lol

these stats INCLUDE ALL INTERRACIAL COUPLES

This means what we are actually looking at is a NON increase in African Americans in America, they aren't growing in numbers any faster than any other members of WESTERN CIVILIZATION

In fact like all of western civ, they are dealing with... sane stable declining numbers

Don't confuse Black America with Africa

Now factor in;

the prison population of African American males which tends to incarcerate them between the ages of 18-30 leaving the highest percentage of high genetic marker africans in prison for prime reproductive years, add to this the lower life expectancy among high genetic marker africans, higher rates of early death, higher rates of unemployment, higher rates of stroke, heart attack and divorce

when you add it all up, what you will find is... the higher percentage genetic marker Africans are in a negative spiral

By 2040 even with a growth rate to 65 Million people

The genetic percentage African of the average black person will be breaching

51% Caucasian

"things that make you go hmmmm" huh?

The MSM, appeases Minoritys both in statistics that reflect a white minority and encourage Black culture as superior... in many ways

why don't we ask WHY, the Caucasian dominated media does this...

do you think TPTB have changed, are less racist?

No, when we examine the numbers... yes America will have sunscreen...

But, these will be Eurocentric people...

Any one remember old school Saturday morning cartoons?

"It's Great to Learn because knowledge is Power!"

Integration is all about... elimination of any true "minorities"

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
see that signature of yours, it applies to that ridiculous post

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join