It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden interest in H5N1 vaccine manufacture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Both the WHO: who.int and Reuters are reporting a rapid move toward the production of an H5N1 vaccine by autumn, as well as an H1N1 vaccine.

What do "they" know that they're not sharing??

www.reuters.com...

Anyone with info- please respond. I know the viruses can reassort easily, but this is sobering, indeed.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here is a quote my my thread :

'' Our government has instructed FEMA, made checklists for Homeland Security, given action plans to State and local authorities. These plans include methods and drills for global inoculation with a vaccine that will no doubt have the same deadly consequences as the Swine Flu vaccine in 1976. ''

- 1976 ??? That is what they are not sharing maybe ???

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Gee!!!! They must really have the 'heads-up' on this one to even know what they are dealing with!
just think, it takes billions of dollars to research cancer over the years to minute progress.
Yet amazingly they are so sure of themselves on this one.....I smell conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Yes, this smell of Fish.
Firstly there are lots of evidence linking this swine-flu to mad-made pandemi, even though that havent happend yet, I did hear on the news that some researshers claim that it could have been in the spread for as long as two years. Just what they sayd on the radio, I'm not leaning any way on that info, it dosnt matter when it happend.

But that surely point to a coverup/conspiracy if that is the case, and they maybe were hoping for it never to spread and break out...

One never know with these clovns that 'know' every thing ...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you- you posted a lot of what I had been thinking about this--- people have NO idea what we're dealing with- how many strains, etc.

And to all who have posted that H1N1 is a psyop or a test run, may be correct. H1N1 might be the precursor to H5N1, etc.

Or- WHO and other virologists expect a reassortment sooner rather than later.

Thanks, all!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I find i interesting where on earth does the WHO get its statistics from, and other micro health organisations?
Working in Forensic Medicine, the only routine virus that is tested for is HIV & HCV.
In Australia, NSW- our state government is all but broke, and couldn't possibly afford the amount of constant testing that finding true statitics on this virus would cost!
They have trouble paying their employees correctly for God sake; how do they expect us all to believe that they can pull this one off?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Kris- I wonder the same thing, as influenza has not been a reportable disease snce 1918. doctors and nurses have been instructed NOT to report it, and yet CDC and WHO have sent test kits to all 50 US States. there is a sharp disconnect between truth and reality here. We have Schouchat from CDC saying at least 100K Americans have been xposed to, or have H1N1, and yet WHO reports, what, some 15,000 worldwide?

I have been trying daily to reconcile the numbers and it's impossible. 117 deaths are reported globally from this and we have at least 20 of those in the US that WE KNOW OF. How many, even in this country, have or are dying from it?

Is the H5N1 vaccine production the real issue here? Is H1N1 going to be a lethal yet not utterly destructive strain that is only a precursor to the expectation of a pure avian strain with anywhere from a 50% to a 90% mortaliy rate? I can't make heads or tails of it- as I've said on other threads, the local news affiliates are reporting illnesses and deaths far more accurately than the CDC or WHO- which tells me that the two organizations are deliberately witholding info- and until influenza is a mandatorily reported disease, like HIV, we won't have the truth until half the globe has been infected or dies.

new topics

top topics

join