It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderator Avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
WOAW WOAW WOAW.....

ATS is in Orange Alert too ?

William One Sac new avatar :

William new avatar :

And these one are fo who ? :

A storm is comming !

Let's run to the bunkers. Sometime, the duck & cover policy is a good solution. Let me know when the next comming storm is over.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Intelligent, kind, mature, and knowledgeable members who contribute to ATS have nothing to fear.

On the other hand...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Intelligent, kind, mature, and knowledgeable members who contribute to ATS have nothing to fear.

Exactely....ME !

But you forget something :

Shiny, bright, beautifull, marvellous,courageous,rich,strong,smart....and sooooooo humble !

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ams me ones of thoses persons?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You don't have to worry Inspectah

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Im also joining the fight!!!

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by Quicksilver]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Are you politely asking me to leave??????

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Im also joining the fight!!!

Great avatar QS !

And you K_OS, what are you talking about ?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not really for sure...Take back ATS... Who took it.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The avatars represent a new-found ferver among our fine staff to be more vigilant in forum oversight. Our wait-and-see hands-off approach has not resulted in any improvement in forum tone. On the contrary, many of our newer members have reverted to childish name calling and abusive arguments, which has resulted in many established members becoming frustrated.

This will end.

"Take Back ATS" represents our effort to return to civility, maturity, and relevance.

Mature posters haved no reason to be concerned.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great... I'm all for that if you need any help, just ask.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What the Freuchie is with the new Avatars?

don't get me wrong, there great for joining in with Animal protesters but, damn, there freeky!!!!

By the way, i'm a nurse who works in both Acute and Mental health and when i saw these posts i was like:

'Wow! Wait a minute? Time to get the cyberspace PRN's out for this lot!'

Love them though!

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'd figured that something like this was coming when I see all of the Admins/Mods avatars go stark, screaming mad...

...To be honest, the only avatar that gets my willies is William's...Staring down that open mouth is like looking into the pit that leads to Hell...

...Then again, perhaps that's the effect he intended...

William, whatever I say, no matter how much I whine & beg, no matter how piteously I whimper...*NEVER TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND THAT IMAGE!*

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First off this is Bull#. Just wanted you to know that. I have never like william and i especially did not like the banning of tyler. I disagree strongly with this new "policy" and although this is not a "free" forum so we dont have the right of "free speech" so you can ban and delete all you want with impunity. I hope that this has been logical enough and did not display any ad hominum attacks.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've been away from the forums for some time, primarily because of the reasons listed in the forum announcment "Taking ATS Back".

However, these draconian means seem over the top.

I would appreciate a U2U message from other members who feel the same way.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ATS is like your TV set. You don't like what you see, you turn it off ! And if you want , you can setup your own board.

The warning was/is more for the quality than other. Since this warning, did you see any banishment ???

new topics

top topics

join