It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I will give to you the Morning Star" my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I was given the morning star. It was three to four years ago. I read some Bible analysis which said something significant will happen less than 7 years after the sign of the morning star (2012-13).

Has anyone else had any experience with the Morning Star?

Can anyone add insight into the Biblical reference of the Morning Star

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Oddly enough it is a reference to Lucifer, and a reference to Jesus.

In Latin, the word "Lucifer", meaning "Light-Bringer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), is a name for the "Morning Star" (the planet Venus in its dawn appearances).

In Revelation 22:16 (KJV), Jesus says: “…I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

Venus is described as the Morning Star, because it is the brightest object in the eastern sky just before sunrise.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I just had this conversation with someone else, and their POV on that was that the O.T. and N.T. had different languages, and morning star from O.T. Morning Star Lucifer is not the same as N.T. Morning Star Jesus. I could give you the same link he gave me if you're interested.

Anyway, how did you come to receive this Morning Star?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Actually the hebrew word is the same however the term in isaiah does nto refer to the being that fell from heaven. Satan is often associated with this bible verse and it was the king of babylon that was being referenced here not the angel who fell. Its a misinterpretation of scripture but not one many christians want to admit. They argue that the references were talking about satan possesing the king of babylon and thats that. I dont read that at all. I see them talking about a king who rose up and fell from glory and power. Remember this. Isaiah is an hebrew prophet and they have no such idealogies of satan and lucifer. They read this just as it is intended as a warning to the king of babylon. Do some research on jewish scriptures and hebrew words and translations. There really is no reference to satan being lucifer at all.
In the new testament though jesus does refer to himself as such. It is correct that the languages are different. John of patmos wrote it in greek and the book of isaiah was in hebrew. So many things get accepted based on popular belief that people forget to actually investigate and understand the past and what the stories are speaking of. One thing i hate absolutely is how people piecemail scripture. They take a chunk of this and a chunk of that and quote it and string it together to form evidence to back up their conclusions. If you read isaiah it is speaking of the jewish peoples captivity in babylon and how god is going to throw down the gods of babylon and bring the king low who thought he was high and mighty and talks about the return of the jewish people to israel and the rebuilding of the temple.
Anyways just my piece on this

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't really want to have another discussion about semantics.

I am serious about being given the morning star, It was a bright light, Exactly like those described in NDEs. Then it ascended into the sky and became the morning star. (The star that ushres in the new dawn, and in fact it was an incomprehensibly beautiful sun rise that morning).

This experience had a transformative effect on me, I read everything I could get my hands on which talked about "The Light", I had Bible versus come to me out of the blue, even though I had never actually read the Bible (being raised by athiest/agnostic).

I have considered the fact that I may have been tempted by lucifer. But I was releived to find that it is the NIV that refers to satan as Lucifer, not the KJV. The NIV has lots of errors anyway.

Anyway the impression I got from the experience was that the earth is going through changes (which will involve massive discomfort), but when the new dawn comes eveything will be wonderful beyond our current comprehension of what that means.

Also I notice that the Scriptres do not use the words "and the evening and the morning where the seventhh day" I wonder if we are not entering the eighth day.

I do not think that God is subject to the sun and the rotating of the earth. I think it is a spiritual light that represents the day and the night of the most high God. The light I witnessed was not earthly and it seemed timeless.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Anyway, how did you come to receive this Morning Star?

Prayer and Fasting.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I swear I am telling you the Truth, a tiny fraction of the Truth, and nothing but the Truth.

What else can I do, the Bible doesn't claim to do anything more.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Wouldn't also syntax play a part in separating the two from each other, I dont claim to be a biblical scholar by any means but isn't Lucifer denoted as Morning Star ( capitalized) and Jesus as morning star?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

I don't know. I'm no bible scholar either. I was just offering up someone else's viewpoint from another forum if anyone was interested. Does Hebrew use capitalization? I don't think they did, so any capitalization would have been from later translations, wouldn't it? The only time I've seen Lucifer denoted as Morning Star was in footnotes of the KJV and in other bible translations like NIV. I'm not sure how reliable footnotes are for this kind of comparison.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

What interesting thread Stop!
Are you religious people?
Can you elaborate about your gift?

Peace
Happy

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The NIV give lucifer the Title Morning Star with absolutely no linguistic Justification. The KJV calls lucifer the son of the morning.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

I can't understand - you were given the Morning Star?

This makes no sense at all.

The Morning Star is simply a light in the morning - nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Jesus addressed a letter to the Church of Thyatira, in which he promised the giving of the Morning Star and the authority to "rule them with a rod of iron", to those who overcome.

Their where many occult and revelous parties in thyatira that was tied in with the trade and the social structure. This made it a difficult task for the early church of Thyatira to not participate in Heathen customs. The specific Chastisment to the Thyratian Church from jesus is a warning against Jezebel, Which relates to the wicked women in I Kings and II Kings.

Revelation 2:18-29 (King James Version)

18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am still getting grounded in the scripture. It is only recently that I even read the above epistle. God can meet you where you are even if you know nothing except a very basic understanding of who Jesus is.

Jesus is THE (not a) Messiah, He is Your personal saviour, He is your rest. You only need to pray to him.

top topics

join