It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from inside a Prince Hall Masonic lodge in North Carolina

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Why do you all think that Albert Pike is the expert on EVERYTHING Freemason. His writings pertains only to the Scottish Rite. If all the crosses are supposed to be slanted then what about this:

[edit on 4-9-2009 by KSigMason]
I agree Ksig. Pike is not the ultimate authority on the subject in a contemporary sense. An active lodge is a better source, in my experience.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by network dude

What does it matter that the OES is made up of women and old ladies? Actually, the more you describe it, the more it seems like some kind of a cult.

My wife is a OES member. Damn though, I didnt know she was in a cult!!! Should I be worried for her?

You seem to know EVERYTHING there is to know about freemasonry and related subjects, you even know more than masons! Your vast knowledge of freemasonry really amazes me. This is not sarcasm. .

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

It's not that I know more than the Masons, it's that the Mason are in denial, and it's a real shame.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That's about what most country lodge halls look like. Most lodges have precious little money, and as long as it has lights a place to do work and simple tables to eat with your brothers and share fellowship that is all that is needed. Only in the Cities to Lodges get the marble and grand displays and only then when they did so 60 plus years ago, as even those lodges are having a hard type keeping the lights on.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

That's sad and really arrogant. Real life experience always trumps second hand information.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The "real life" of a member of any secret society is lived in vain, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

Hi my name is Aaron i am black i live in las vegas nv i want to be come a freemason or a pricehall freemasonAAron what do you think would be butter for me

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarondalton
reply to post by Tadarida

Hi my name is Aaron i am black i live in las vegas nv i want to be come a freemason or a pricehall freemasonAAron what do you think would be butter for me
I don't know that anyone here is specifically familiar with Masonry in Nevada. The Grand Lodge of Nevada website and the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Nevada website both have lists of the lodges, so you might find the one closest to you, or that meets on a night when you're free, and go down, introduce yourself, and have dinner with some of the guys and see if it's a group that you could get to liking.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join