It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper: Mystery Babylon Radio Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am wondering if any of you out there have listened to William Cooper's Mystery Babylon radio show ? If not the whole series can be easily found for download by googling William Cooper: Mystery Babylon Radio Show .

I will post a brief quote about the series to give those not familiar with the show a brief overview

"Mystery Babylon is the title of a series of shortwave radio broadcasts made by former naval intelligence officer and author Milton William Cooper, which originally aired on his show The Hour of the Time, on WWCR in 1993-94. The title refers to mystery religions, and the Biblical figure the Whore of Babylon. The series is the culmination of over 30 years of research into the history of the Mystery Schools, Freemasonry, and the New World Order. The series consists of 42 audio tapes and 1 video tape.

Over the course of the series, Cooper gives an extensive background of the occult history and origins of secret societies throughout history and up to the present day. Starting with the dawn of man, Cooper brings the listener through the Egyptian mystery religion of Isis and Osiris and on to the beginnings of the secret society networks from the Assassins to the Freemasons and on to the Nazis, and explains how their belief in ancient wisdom and rituals is preserved and practiced by various social, religious, and political groups, such as the Freemasons, the Skull and Bones, and Rosicruscians, to this day. "

Needless to say , I have downloaded and listened to the collection in its entirety and found it to be of great interest and a wealth of information .

If any of you out there have listened to the show I would be interested to hear how you liked it .
Or perhaps , if you are so inclined , we could discuses some of your favorite episodes ?

If you are not familiar with this series then I would humbly suggest that you do a google search for , William Cooper: Mystery Babylon Radio Show , and download the first show , dawn of man . If you do you will be hooked !!

I would post a link to the site that I used to download the shows but I don't think I can post it as it may break one of the ATS rules . Having said that , if you do the google search you will find it inside of 3 min .

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Here is the episode list for those interested

HOTT Episode # Original Airdate Show Title
29 Feb. 11, 1993 The Dawn of Man
30 Feb. 12, 1993 Mystery Babylon #1 - The Sun of God
31 Feb. 15, 1993 Mystery Babylon #2 - Egyptian Magic
32 Feb. 16, 1993 Mystery Babylon #3 - Isis and Osiris, part I
33 Feb. 17, 1993 Mystery Babylon #3 - Isis and Osiris, part II
34 Feb. 18, 1993 Mystery Babylon #5 - The NWO and Freemasonry
35 Feb. 19, 1993 Mystery Babylon #6 - Maitreya
36 Feb. 22, 1993 Mystery Babylon #7 - Ecumenism
38 Feb. 24, 1993 Mystery Babylon #8 - Initiation
39 Feb. 25, 1993 Mystery Babylon #9 - Gnosticism
41 Mar. 1, 1993 Mystery Babylon #10 - The Assassins
42 Mar. 2, 1993 Mystery Babylon #11 - The Templars and the Assassins
43 Mar. 3, 1993 Mystery Babylon #12 - The End of the Templars
46 Mar. 8, 1993 Mystery Babylon #13 - Skull and Bones
47 Mar. 9, 1993 Mystery Babylon #14 - The Roshaniya
48 Mar. 10, 1993 Mystery Babylon #15 - Quotes by Freemasons
62 Mar. 30, 1993 Mystery Babylon #16 - Sun Worship
63 Mar. 31, 1993 Mystery Babylon #17 - Bibliography
92 May 11, 1993 Mystery Babylon #19 - 68th Convocation of the Rose Cross Order
93 May 12, 1993 Mystery Babylon #18 - Lucifer Worship
95 May 14, 1993 Mystery Babylon #20 - William Morgan* Interview, part I
96 May 17, 1993 Mystery Babylon #21 - William Morgan Interview, part II
97 May 18, 1993 Mystery Babylon #22 - William Morgan Interview, part III
119 June 17, 1993 Mystery Babylon #23 - Jordan Maxwell interview
128 June 30, 1993 Mystery Babylon #24 - America's Assignment With Destiny, part I
129 July 1, 1993 Mystery Babylon #25 - America's Assignment With Destiny, part II
151 Aug. 2, 1993 Mystery Babylon #26 - America's Assignment With Destiny, part III
162 Aug. 17, 1993 Mystery Babylon #27 - In The Coils of The Coming Conflict
163 Aug. 18, 1993 Mystery Babylon #28 - Lucifer 2000
203 Oct. 13, 1993 Mystery Babylon #29 - The Godmakers and Bo Gritz
206 Oct. 22, 1993 Mystery Babylon #30 - United Nations Meditation Room[12]
240 Dec. 3, 1993 Mystery Babylon #31 - Rerun 123 (5-5-2000 Ice The Ultimate Disaster)
261A Jan. 3, 1994 Mystery Babylon #32 - Aid & Abet Newsletter
267A Jan. 11, 1994 Mystery Babylon #33 - Luxor, The Source of Light – VIDEO**
267B Jan. 11, 1994 Mystery Babylon #33 - Open Phones
268A Jan. 12, 1994 Mystery Babylon #34 - Secret Societies & Vatican II
287A Feb. 8, 1994 Mystery Babylon #35 - From Christianity to Babylon
296A Feb. 22, 1994 Mystery Babylon #36 - Rose Cross College #1
296B Feb. 22, 1994 Mystery Babylon #37 - Rose Cross College #2
298A Feb. 24, 1994 Mystery Babylon #38 - Rose Cross College #3
300 Feb. 28, 1994 Mystery Babylon #39 - Occult History of the Third Reich (The Enigma of the Swastika)
301 Mar. 1, 1994 Mystery Babylon #40 - Occult History of the Third Reich (The SS - Blood and Soil)
302 Mar. 2, 1994 Mystery Babylon #41 - Occult History of the Third Reich (Himmler the Mystic)
959 Sep. 20, 1996 Darkness***

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just found the first show , Dawn of Man , on google video , here's the link
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nice, been lookin for these, thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here is the youtube playlist I found from the OPs google search that I have been watching.

It seems to have quite a few full episodes!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

No problem

Perhaps after you have listened to a couple of the shows you can report back as to how you found it ?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm currently up to episode 5. There are 42 in total and all can be found online. There seems to be a mistake in the list available here as I've never found an episode call Sun of God, but rather Golden Dawn of Man is ep #1 and Egyptian Magic is ep #2. Although there is also a study of 2001: A Space Odyssey which I've only found on YouTube which could be considered a supplementary episode.

Though I do not agree with every supposition put forth, this is absolutely brilliant and astoundingly informative even after only 5 episodes and anyone interested in the deeper ideas governing our society must listen. I know there are a lot of people who will dismiss this all as paranoid fantasy, but to them I would simply wonder how they became so profoundly blind.

From the roots to the leaves, the tree of society grows from antiquity to now. There is no garden, only the single tree that is humanity's climb from primitive to social animal, and this series represents the ground in which it was planted.

Think Zeitgeist was a revelation? Mystery Babylon threw back the curtain first and farther.

Think Alex Jones was brazen in his (farcical) exposure of the Babylonian rites of Bohemian Grove? Mystery Babylon goes deeper.

Do I sound like a shill for William Cooper? Perhaps I am. A shill for knowledge which this man graciously poured out after studying it for a third of his life. Like I said, I don't agree with his every conclusion and I think he misses some deeper truths which is understood in light of current and past events, but I believe he would encourage me. And to his credit, he never takes too far to the road of hysterical hyperbole that those who shallowly follow in his footsteps do.

[edit on 27/6/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I agree with the post above.

He is hell bent on the driver of the car shooting JFK with a shellfish poisoned bullet out of a gas operated pistol.

However, after watching the video closely and zooming in, you can see both of the drivers hands and what does look like the gun, is the sun off the forehead and hair of the passenger.

This does however give credence to what he believed later in his life, that he was intentionally shown wrong things and was supposed to speak out...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im watching it all right now too, he has a lot of information on the mystery schools which I have been looking high and low for S&F, very difficult information to find.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I started a somewhat detailed analysis of the series in this thread not long ago, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last post in this thread, in particular, would be of special interest to Mystery Babylon afficionados as it provides links to a series of pages that have done synopses of each episode and also link to MP3s of the shows themselves.

For those not interested in clicking the ATS link thread, I'll reproduce the "meat" of that last post here:

"...So, why re-invent the wheel? I give you instead the fine work here on this topic from an outfit that calls themselves Remnant Radio:

The top page and general Cooper archiveas, with links:
remnantradio.org...

Mystery Babylon Parts 1-10:
remnantradio.org...

Mystery Babylon Parts 11-22:
remnantradio.org...

Mystery Babylon Parts 33-42:
remnantradio.org...

From my ATS source thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How deep doth this twisty rabbit hole go...

[edit on 7/2/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Im sure you may be aware that William Cooper was murdered by the FBI because he practically predicted 911 and stated clearly that Osama Bin Laden would be blamed, before it happened.

He was one of, if not the best informed people in the world and was killed because he knew eaxtly what was going on.

Great to see you guys are getting into his stuff.

This is no Rabbit hole, you get lost in Rabbit holes, this is where you will find the truth, and may it lead you to the ultimate truth of all.

Also this information has been on youtube for donkeys and very easy to find. Assuming you know his name that is. He has been exposing lies since before the internet began, he and Todd started as far as the 70s expsoing the illuminati. And he makes Alex Jone look like an illumiti shill.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Check these guys out too, Fritz got 9 years for bank robbery ya right.

And John Todd simply was discredited and jailed for being a sex offender and then murdered when he got out.

www.illuminati-news.com...

The ickes, tsarions, maxwells, and Jones of this world are illuminati disonformation agents in my opinion, A) becuase thay are alive and B because they deny the solution whilst promoting the cause.

But the above three are definately onto it. Which is why they're dead or incarcerated.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

top topics

join