It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim kills U.S soldier...in Arkansas !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The muslim people will someday do mass murder here inside this police state once known as the USA when the muslim gets control of that police state within 10 years if i am still alive, if i write this little note i would be beheaded by some muslim cop with a AK 47 OR 63, The fact is most muslims do not hate people but that political system called religious conviction to do mass beheadings of any who do not get in line is normal place in that political religious system that people follow and love.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lighter78
This is a sad story, i feel for the family of the soldier. Seems many things are blamed on religion. Hope this doesnt turn into a more rascist story

you know how many threads on Christianity jesus god ect.. are on this website man?
thousands ...

So how is questioning a religion that people are understanding it to say kill americans ect?

please that's not racist at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is to everyone who is comparing the murderer of a US Soldier by a Muslim extremist to the murder of a baby killer by a pro life fanatic.

There is no comparison. If you are walking down the street in America and look American you are a target. Not too many people are walking down the street looking like a baby killer.

There is no comparison.

Also Obama made a statement about Tiller the baby killer, but has not once mentioned the murder of the US soldier.

Unbelievable!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My oh my, the apologetist PC police are out in force aren't they?

Got to squash and notion that this guy's relgion had anything to do with this.

How about just face of the the facts?

Such are the joys of multiculturism.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

hey im all down with a rainbow of folks living next to me.

But when one blow's up or kill's folk's becouse there god tells them to in there holy book...we don't need them as neighbors.

as many stated he wasnt even from across the ocean.. he learned and got the meaning himself here int he states.
SO apparently the book has really bad undertone's..and needs to be outlawed.
or something if ya ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It really is sad to see some innocent kids just out of boot camp getting caught in the crossfire when the real problems are being caused by someone else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join