It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a survivor!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well people its been a long time since I've posted on here, I had to get Surgery on my spine because of my scoliosis. Well I gotta say it feels weird having rods in your back (hurts like hell to) and I just thought I would post and say Hi to everyone. Well I have to go my back is hurting .... peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well you truly are a survivor!!

Well done for going through all that,
And i wish you the best of luck in your recovery...

I hope the pain goes soon...

Asala

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wish you a speed recovery and the best of luck

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I know what its like to have back pain (slipped disk). but I can't imagine what it's like to have metal rods put in your back. No wonder it hurts. Still, it should make things easier for you in the long run. My ex (the psycho Illuminati clone
) had scoliosis back in the 80's. She was born with it and for about 3 years had to wear an uncomfortable looking 'corset'. When I last saw her (about 85) she was talking about having the same op you just did. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The Pisky wishes you a speedy recovery.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Glad you made it through OK and that you seem to be in good spirits. Stay as comfortable as you can and push on through. See you around.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well thanks everyone and I am starting to feel a little better. It sucks though because I can't drive for like 2 or 3 months! Also you are right whoever said that it would help me in the long run thats why I went through with this operation its better to get it done now and my back be better when I become older. If I would'nt have gotten the surgery done my curve in my spine would progress 2 to 5 degrees each year and worsen until I was completley crippled. Also what sucks is there are some things in life that I will never be able to do such as skydiving or parachuting or being in the military. Oh well I'm ok with it I guess I will just have to deal with what I got.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i hope you start feeling better indrid cold.
btw arnt you gonna start talkin bout some weird mothman stories?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That sounds painful. Wish you a speedy recovery hope you feel better soon.

new topics

top topics

join