It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jong-Il names Jong-Un to be next Dear Leader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Jong-Il names Jong-Un to be next Dear Leader

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

NORTH Korean leader Kim Jong-Il has asked his country's overseas missions to pledge loyalty to his youngest son, signalling he has been anointed as next leader of the communist dynasty.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You know, I really hope the insanity in Jong Il is not genetic. Even without a genetic personality disorder he still has to cope with a screwed up home and political landscape. Can you even expect much mroe from someone in these circumstances?

Jong-Un, born either in 1983 or early 1984, was educated in Switzerland and intelligence sources have said he appears to be the most capable of the three.

Lets just hope he is the most rational too...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Interesting timing of this reports release .
Now does this mean that he will lay in wait , or does this mean that Kim plans on retiring soon ?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
what can you expect a post 80s guy to do to change the country?
there are must be some regents pulling the strings behind after Kim Jong Il's death.. the son-in-law of Jong Il is in charge of the army now who will exert more influence in the future i guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter who the new leader is because his dead father “Kim Il-sung” is the eternal leader and always will be.

North Korea officially refers to Kim Il-sung (who has been dead since 1994) as the "Great Leader" and he is designated in the constitution as the country's "Eternal President"

The North Korean people will never change that as that’s all they know. So while the person running the show might change, not much else will as they still (and always will) have the same president and head of country.

Mikey

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Do you think he still has the launch codes ?

Sorry had to say it .

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The son will be easily distracted by the next release in the Fallout 3 series.
He's younger than I and I would rather play that than run my minions!

So Bethesda? After Jong Il croaks, get an insane Fallout adventure to market and send the game and platform to the new Song Dung Sook.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

It doesn't matter if he's completely like or nothing like his father. People seem to forget that the banking elite control both sides of the ideological struggle between the West and the East. The same people handing down orders to Barack Obama are the same ones handing down orders to Kim Jong-Il.

That is what the bankers do. That is their game. They pit nation vs nation and people vs people for their own agenda. It's all staged. It's all a show. Anyone who doesn't fall in line is disposed of. The fact that Obama, Ahmadinejad, and Jong-Il are still alive should speak volumes.

new topics

top topics

join