It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOR) Am I Crazy Doc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"Are you ready to begin"?

"Can you give me just a moment Doc, this is....well this is...uncomfortable for me, and to be honest I am not really sure where to begin, I know that that sounds cliche', but I am scared as hell that you are going to think that my cheese has slid off of my cracker".

"Whenever your ready Thomas, and I am not here to judge you, only to listen, okay".

" As I told you when I called Doc, I recently took a camping trip. I have been camping in this place my whole life. It is a very remote place, hard to get in to and out of, but as I said, I have done it many times."

"What makes this trip different, why is it disturbing you, and please try to stop fidgeting Thomas, its very distracting".

"Sorry Doc, its just that....Mmm... I kind of had an experience while I was out there this time. I told myself that I was not going to tell a living soul about it either, I mean you know, I am not a nut case. but even you are going to think that this is the craziest story that you have ever heard! "

"First, do not presume to know what I am going to think, okay, is that a deal? Secondly, as I have stated once already, I am not here to judge you, you had an experience, an experience that was obviously very real to you, you felt a need to share it and called me. I am sitting here now, listening.. at your request Thomas, so relax and start from the beginning."

"I was in my tent, it was dark out, but the heat was intense and I decided to get out of the tent to get some fresh air. It was a bit cooler out in the open and I thought that a cup of coffee sounded good. I stoked the fire and put the pot near the flames...that is when I saw it..I..I...mean ..him...I was stumbling backwards when he told me to watch out for the fire...Doc it scared me so bad that I soiled myself! I have never been so freaked out in all of my life... I even cried... he was huge...beautiful...beautiful and dreadful at the same time, and he spoke to..to...me... hell we even had a laugh later over me peeing my pants, now is that not crazy Doc!"

" I haven't heard anything that sounds crazy, but I do have a question for you if you do not mind."

"Sure, ask away".

" Who is He Thomas? "

"Oh, I guess that would help you wouldn't it. Wooo, ummm... are you ready for this....it was bigfoot".

"Okay, what else if anything did you two discuss?"

"Well, he told me that they had always been around, that they were shapeshifters and that many of them lived in the animal prisons that we called zoos. Trapped as the animal they were using at the time of capture as a disguise. He said that the earth was tired and getting ready to cleanse itself and that he came to me because he knew that I had survival skills and knowledge that would be useful to the survivors, like knowing what to eat in the wild and plants that have medicinal value. He said that they had watched me and my father and his father before him...and that he knew that we cared about the earth...You know doc I thought that maybe I had eaten some bad mushrooms or something...anyway, that is my story doc. What do you think, am I in need of a straightjacket?" "Doc.....Doc..."? "What the hell?!"

" I told you that we were shapeshifters Thomas! Did I not? I just wanted to make sure that you were going to hold up your end of the bargain. I am proud of you! I was a bit concerned when you said that you weren't going to tell anyone what you had experienced. I knew that I made the right choice in you!! Oh and by the way, thank you for saying that I am beautiful, the dreadful thing stung a bit, but I am over it!"

"You think this is funny don't you"?

"No, only parts of it Tom. You will not see me again, but do not think that that means I am not around, so don't swat at any flies! You are not crazy, not now, not ever. Be well my friend and best of luck to you."

" I will and you.....hellooooo....hello.......... Okay goodbye to you too, my friend!"

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
But you did tell someone. I would think he would be furious.

Other than that, I'd pack in and document sign.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks to whomever flagged my story!! I certainly appreciate it and am glad that you liked it!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Star for you! I thought it was going to be Satan, I was kinda shocked when it was 'Bigfoot'.......lol!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Thanks for the star! I had written a short story and posted here titled a conversation with bigfoot, and when I saw the contest, I figured I would play off of my story...lol Glad I surprised ya though!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Excellent story my friend, I too was a bit shocked when it turned out to be Bigfoot. That was a kewl twist

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I'll have to agree with mrwupy and the rest on this one Greenize. Your story was my first read and Yes "Am I Crazy Doc?" made me laugh even harder when I found out the bigfoot was a Doctor.

I must say I've run into many tall fur like doctors in my life....i wonder?...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thank you all for taking the time to read my entry. I got a kick out of it myself!

There are some great entries!! Good luck to those of you who submitted one!!!!

top topics

join