It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies *new video* Lunar Orbiter Pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Once again your perspective has me thinking. Stop doing that

I really do see a strong case on your behalf - now I don't know what to think. They both seem to fit nicely in shape and form. Now if only we could get up there to take a gander for ourselves eh?

Another 'castle'?

I call this one an industrial complex

wZn

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nice pics. One simply cannot frivolously think that they are nothing. As plain as day, that are not. Shape and symbol recognition is crutial to picking up anomalies from imagery. Some people have great recognition and some have reasonable recognition (which is a vast mojority of people Ive personally shown images to) and a minority of people who have very very little.
This minority of people seem to be the same people who do not like Music, Cartoons, Video games and picture viewing in general. They asually read alot and are good at mathematics. They are very logicial types like Dr Spock.
They lack shape and symbol recognition because of there lack of interest in shapes and symbols. Im totally crap at mathematics. This is because Ive never had an interest in mathematical thoery and therefore have never stimulated enough of that side of the brain. I love music and Theatre TV. Sound and pictures are what make me tick.
You havent got such bad shape and symbol recognition yourself to pick up on anomalies from such a height.
On that note please check out my other pics in my thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh and this one too as it is pretty much where I'm coming from.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by gravedodger
Here's one for your next collection / compilation ...

So I want to know what you think is in this image?! It is an Apollo one (that's OK
) - you certainly can see the gap between what ever it is and what is is attached to? Bizarre! Thanks!

wZn

Not sure what to make of it except that it doesn't look like a 'natural' formation to me ... if it's not natural then it's worth investigating, that's how I view strange moon / mars photos.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by gravedodger]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

See my other post today, Japan JAXA release new videos of the moon, KAGUYA (SELENE) taking around "Antoniadi" by HDTV. (C)JAXA/NHK

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

hmm there's something about these images that seem - manufactured.

I just don't believe these to be real - and that's my opinion. What do you think?

Any footage of the far side or Oriental Mantle would be interesting - but ho-hum we are left with run of the day craters with no interesting features - kind of makes you want to forget about the moon huh?

I'll stick with the LO pics for now

wZn

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Although it looks silky smooth from that height, it still had something to offer

www.youtube.com...

Fast forward 50 seconds into the clip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join