It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Me To Hell - MOVIE REVIEW ONLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/317766866a69.jpg[/atsimg]

By Dave Rabbit - ATS Movie Critic

Went to see this today with a friend. I was expecting, based on the trailers that I saw, something that would make me jump out of my seat constantly. Unfortunately, the trailer itself WAS the movie. Of course, seeing it in a Digital Theater with Surround Sound was awesome..... but that was the experience aspect of it. Using my criteria of Entertainment Value For Your Money, I can't give it more than Two Rabbits Up. There were a few exceptional segments that were not only entertaining but suspenseful...... and a surprise and twist..... still..... if I had to make a choice of spending $15 to $20 on this or spending $1.99 at CrockBuster.... do yourself a favor and wait for it, which trust me, will be available sooner than you think.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I disagree. I thought it was entertainingly disgusting and not only did I enjoy it, but I would watch it again just for the shock value.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
not a bad review and i havent seen it so i dont know otherwise.

content isnt an issue at date movies since their make out fests but not every movie is a date movie, for example shindlers movie is not a date movie and neither is rambo.

i would suggest you deliver the review based off its target demographic and if it fulfills those requirements. Raimi sic is going for a date movie. so my question is how many rabbits of a chance do i get that the girl i go with will latch onto me for some good face time???

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

if I had to make a choice of spending $15 to $20 on this or spending $1.99 at CrockBuster.... do yourself a favor and wait for it, which trust me, will be available sooner than you think.

I saw this 2 days ago and totally agree with you assessment of this movie. I expected alot more than it ended up being and wish I would have waited for it to be released o DVD.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I disagree. I thought it was entertainingly disgusting and not only did I enjoy it, but I would watch it again just for the shock value.

I agree with you.
I thought this was definitely worth watching.

Better than a few things I've seen this year.... Angels and Demons being one (and dave gave that 4 rabbits?
)

Drag me to hell was a fun, jumpy and pretty gross film.

Go see it.

[edit on 6/6/09 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

join