It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Conversations Show NASA Coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The following are conversations from Apollo Astronauts which show that they came across strange structures and unusual sightings of unidentified craft while on the surface of the Moon.

1) Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;
Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.
Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super fantastic!

Nasa wont tell you this but I will. As you can see they are talking in code, but what are they referring too? Can anybody try and put this in simple terms???

Source of information

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
s f ,

i care to ask the question so what if the nazis whent to the mon whats the shame ,

it could very well be just droids that made basic structures as tubes or sqares or you get the drift.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hmm.. Well, aside from the fact that this is just some random site, what do we know about Don Wilson, who wrote the book that these quotes are supposed to come from. I would sure like to hear the actual audio.. not that I could understand it with my hearing loss.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
good find!!!

another interesting tid bit..At the bottom it gets very interesting..
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Really? The Apollo Astronauts used the metric system ?? metres and centimetres ?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
The following are conversations from Apollo Astronauts which show that they came across strange structures and unusual sightings of unidentified craft while on the surface of the Moon.

Nasa wont tell you this but I will. As you can see they are talking in code, but what are they referring too? Can anybody try and put this in simple terms???

Source of information

Have you actually heard those words, are just read some tabloid newspaper that claimed to have heard the words?

There is a marvelous resource out there called the 'Apollo Lunar Surface Journal', a project of private historians with full access to Apollo records and personnel. It would be useful for serious investigators to dig into that resource and share what they find, here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Really? The Apollo Astronauts used the metric system ?? metres and centimetres ?

Good, American's need to finally join the rest of the world in metric. Australia made the change from imperial to metric in 1970's why didn't America? 1 kilometer = 1000 meters, 1 meter = 100 center meters, 100 center meters = 1000 millimeters. How hard is that? It more accurate and easier to read. Americans also need to ditch fahrenheit for degrees and gallons for liters.

But I guess your backward thinking is so deeply rooted in your culture, it's like a weed that won't come out. Or is it your American ego that won't change?

And why are the astronauts so exited on what they found? Are a bunch of gray rocks, on a dead gray planet so interesting? We are made to believe the Moon is nothing more than a boring place, but there is obviously something going on we aren't told about.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Chovy

Source of information

Have you actually heard those words, are just read some tabloid newspaper that claimed to have heard the words?

There is a marvelous resource out there called the 'Apollo Lunar Surface Journal', a project of private historians with full access to Apollo records and personnel. It would be useful for serious investigators to dig into that resource and share what they find, here.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Banater]Here you go Jim. These are the actual recordings of the apollo astronauts.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Banater]http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/a16.sta2.htm

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Banater]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Banater]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Not to go off topic, but we did partially convert back in the 70s. We get all of our soda's in liter bottles. All of our medical stuff is does in cubic centimeters (cc's) and even engine displacement for american engines is measured in liters.

We would have gone all the way, but American Idol was on and we forgot. *smirk*

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banater
Here you go Jim. These are the actual recordings of the apollo astronauts.
history.nasa.gov...

And how do those transcripts compare to the words Don Wilson (a High School English teacher in Detroit in the 1970s) alleges?

Did the explanations for the technical terms and place names in the ALSJ help clarify matters, too?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As has been pointed out, the transcripts and ancillary information for the Apollo missions are readily available online.

The excerpts you quoted are taken very much out of context and scrambled. Some of the bits are fabricated. There is no "code" in these conversations. There is geological terminology, technical jargon and banter.

The statement "These devices are unbelievable" does not exist in that context. Duke's statement about the gnomon (a device used for photographic calibration) was actually this: "Okay. And if you'll notice, I'm carrying John's bag, and a shovel, and I'm not taking a gnomon." They were climbing to the edge of "Buster" crater, Duke's hands were full.

The blocks they were talking about were large chunks of rock inside Buster. The term "secondary" means that the crater was formed as a secondary impact from a piece of a larger impact somewhere else.

The blue glass coating of the rock which Duke refers to is a result of melting and recrystallization, caused by asteroidal impacts.

"Mark. It's open." is talking about doing a water dump from the Primary Life Support System before getting back into the LM. The comment about starting EVA-2 was a joke. They had just finished their first EVA and were being kidded about having to get back to work right away.

An EMU is a Extravehicular Mobility Unit (space suit). A PLSS is a Primary Life Support System.

Now, please do your homework before quoting anything else from that stupid website. You can find the transcript here: www.jsc.nasa.gov...

"Code", indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed, it has indeed been scrambled from the original transcript.
out of context .

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the clarification, Phage.
Man, it's good to have you back! Haven't seen you on ATS for several weeks. Where've you been? This place hasn't been the same...

new topics

top topics

join