It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nasa video with organic UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
what the hell is this? Does space debris move like this? I don't know what I am looking at here, but it sure looks odd. At least its not dots for once.

Please ignore the cheesy music and intro from the person that uploaded this footage.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dunno, could be anything really. Hard to tell distance on this one.

Looks like someone broke their bug jar experiment and they have flies and whatnot buzzing around the camera...that is if the camera is in a pressurized area, lol.

Too bad it is so low resolution, because if I squint just right I can almost see my house from there......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
its a fish the video may be a hoax?
but seriously its a fish. THe movement..its just a space fish i guess..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Curious -- youtube says, "Adding comments has been disabled for this video. "

Not a fish, probably a falcon. That's a hint.

Here's another hint: rocket engine plumes running steady-state are usually invisible.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It looks added in. I say hoax and it is not even a good one, no disrespect meant towards the OP but this is crap

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't think it was added in, if I am looking at the right "anomaly". The great thing about space videos is you never really need to add anything in to point out things that some will claim are aliens or UFOs. The simple fact is most of us are ignorant about space vehicles and their emission cycles, and all of us are conditioned to the mechanical behavior of things only on the surface of our planet. Looking at things in space that are not only weightless (fine, ok..microgravity...jeez) but also operating in a vacuum will always force the mind to recognize patterns that only pertain to earth bound movement I think,

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It would have been nice if the submitter had stated what the footage was from. I have not got any idea's on what the hell it is, thats why I put it up here, to see if someone in the know could identify it. Because.. ya I am ignorant of engine thrusters, and the like. I am hoping that someone with some knowledge of these things can explain what that is.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It was that Bat that hitched a ride.
Space Bat

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
space critters

you know how the oceans are teaming with life, well why not space as well.

space is an ocean flowing with energies and radiations, these critters could feed off that stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

If such beings existed, why would science try to hide them? I suppose they think that would frighten us too? I suppose the implications still put that as life beyond earth being possible. they don't like that.
But is there space debris this large? does it or can it move like that?
Still waiting for an expert to chime in. I would like some definative answers.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh
Please......

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have found the original footage the video in the OP is based on, and what we see is the launch of the SpaceX Falcon 1 rocket, flight 4. The rocket was launched September 27, 2008. It seems that the "organic UFOs" seen in the OP''s video are debris from the "Fairing Jettison" at T+03.15:

The two halves of the Falcon 1's payload fairing are jettisoned after the rocket completes its flight through the thick layers of the atmosphere. The nose cone shields the payload during the countdown and early portions of the launch.

Falcon 1 Flight 4 timeline here:
spaceflightnow.com...

Here is the original footage:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

there is a thread on the reasons why they wouldn't want to reveal such things. It has to do with religion and chaos once people realize everything is a lie.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thank you very much ziggy. I did see alot of space debris. the original object still moves a bit odd but I do think it could be chocked up to space debris after seeing the whole video.

top topics

join