It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"I have a crush on woodwardjnr, who is your ATS crush"

page: 43
63
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Methinks this thread confusing and it needs to make up it's mind..




posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant
 


no no , lets sing it , nononononononononono.



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You're a rubbish singer! don't do that again please!!!


Errrrm....kinda kurious?


Gimme a clue



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You're a rubbish singer! don't do that again please!!!


Errrrm....kinda kurious?


Gimme a clue




see im not too good with clues , hated the movie and the game .

but if you must know hes a student



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Errrrm....kinda kurious?


Gimme a clue




Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with the Candelabra?



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Well that narrows it down lol


Oh......Matthew dark!!! I seen your come to bed lolz with him in mutter


or was that somebody else?



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by valiant

Errrrm....kinda kurious?


Gimme a clue




Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with the Candelabra?



Come again? ....was that french?



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Well that narrows it down lol


Oh......Matthew dark!!! I seen your come to bed lolz with him in mutter


or was that somebody else?




maybe



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


AHA!!!!

I knew it!
damn i'm good!




posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


AHA!!!!

I knew it!
damn i'm good!

no dear thats mine line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and possibly one then one so have fun.



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 



Damn i'm incredible!



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant
 


You know the Board Game and Movie.
:shk:

She got it:


Originally posted by alysha.angel
see im not too good with clues , hated the movie and the game .





[edit on 1-5-2010 by kinda kurious]



posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Methinks this thread confusing and it needs to make up it's mind..


Me too - what's happening here?

The thread is making my head spin...




posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by valiant
 


You know the Board Game and Movie.
:shk:

She got it:


Originally posted by alysha.angel
see im not too good with clues , hated the movie and the game .





[edit on 1-5-2010 by kinda kurious]


Sorry! I am somewhat slow today



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not to cast dispersions toward OP but with the "revolving door" frequency of title changes I am beginning to question moral turpitude.



(Sorry, couldn't bring myself to post original.)



[edit on 2-5-2010 by kinda kurious]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious


(Sorry, couldn't bring myself to post original.)



What? What is wrong with the original? I'll have you know that a guy on my dorm floor, 21 years ago, got over the pain of his divorce by having an unnatural and unhealthy crush on Stevie Nicks.

In fact he bought tickets for a few people to go a show in Atlanta (from Knoxville) one night during her solo career.

So nothing wrong with Stevie Nicks, now some of her more rabid fans however....

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Ahabstar]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What the hell in the world? I am gone for a few weeks and when I come back, I see this chaos.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
What the hell in the world? I am gone for a few weeks and when I come back, I see this chaos.

The Zazzafraz affect.



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar
 


Yo. Are you thinking the original was by Fleetwood Mac? Because I believe it was by Crosby, Stills and Nash. Regarding Stevie Nicks even though she has 'seasoned' a bit, I still have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot in my........nevermind.

Boy can she still spin.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by kinda kurious]



posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
What the hell in the world? I am gone for a few weeks and when I come back, I see this chaos.


Probably a big misunderstanding,


[points to MemoryShock and winks]



new topics

top topics



 
63
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join