It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have a crush on woodwardjnr, who is your ATS crush"

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Just because you are all happy and contentified with a cyber soul mate doesn't mean you can't show a little empathy for others less fortunate.

I'm merely seeking the hollow electronic embrace of a someone who appreciates the importance of a disenchanted anonymous psuedo relationship.

I mean I have so much to offer. I work out a lot and I have a part time job delivering for Papa John's in my Geo Storm.

Overall, I'm a Happy Man...................................................................

Of course I'm only joking. It's really a full time gig.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm going to break my silence.

You know who you are.

Enjoy.

Slayer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73a9afc4ae52.jpg[/atsimg]

That's me all the way on the left in the Black helmet Squatting waiting for mY "X" to hurry up and ride her quad. Now you know one of many reasons why she is the "X" Everybody was waiting for her...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/276a604c03b9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Just because you are all happy and contentified with a cyber soul mate doesn't mean you can't show a little empathy for others less fortunate.

awwww..sorry...

:shk:
not cyber though...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

No worries. I'm a Rebel......a loner. (PeeWee Herman)

Followed your link. All kidding aside, I am happy for you. You seem like you deserve some joy in your life. Sorry if I came off as glib. Just unwinding down here in BTS and trying to escape some of the drama and vitriol (self created) up in ATS.

It is amazing the abundance that comes to us if we allow ourselves to be open to it. Vulnerability can sometimes allow us to be accepting of things that we'd miss out on if our guard was up. Like being pleasantly surprised by someone or something we had preconceived notions about. Or a chance encounter.

One of my favs (a chance meeting can last a lifetime) must watch until end.

But I've said my serious stuff, sorry if I got too heavy. I'm more comfortable acting silly.

All the best..kk

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Oh to quote the great Zazz of the frazz PISH TOSH!
On with the fun!

for my love...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

For my love, I haven't seen him on here in a while :shk:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I hope I didn't scare the Wizardress of Zazz away from this thread. I happened to be discussing personal stress relief techniques when she walked in on me.

She thought I was going to relegate her to the Washer and Dryer Dungeon. She probably doesn't realize I don't waste electricity on little laundry batches.

Small loads are generally done by hand.

Suppose I will take up DGTempe on her offer, although their are numerous other suitors vying for her spicy wickedness. Hopefully I don't run out of humor to keep her interest. They don't call me the Minuteman simply because I'm patriotic.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a special dedication to make...

alternative version for kix

[edit on 11-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And, just for fun ... one for us ladies... think girls night out!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OK new strategy, Abba Videos until I get secret admirer (then Carpenters & Olivia Newton John)

TAKE A CHANCE ON ME!

Babes in Oven Mitts. Yipppppeeee.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

oh jesus IB...is this the U2U you sent me where you wanted to discuss something?

for the last time I am not my avatar!

:-p

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

oh jesus IB...is this the U2U you sent me where you wanted to discuss something?

for the last time I am not my avatar!

-Kyo

What a great laugh to have just when i wake up
thx KY for helping the day start so well .

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
For my crush...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Good one Kyo.

However in fact I know you are not your avatar. That doesnt detract from the strong connection we both share. Mind you, I'm not gay.

But maybe we can just hang out sometime, work on dirtbikes in your garage. I can see it now, You'll probably get engine grease on your face, and I playfully wipe it off for you. In a completely straight way of course.

Then perhaps we can ride our dirtbikes, yes, .... ride them Naked in the glistening sun !!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

well I'm officially creeped out...

Ahhh IB you are one of the good ones

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by KyoZero

Good one Kyo.

However in fact I know you are not your avatar. That doesnt detract from the strong connection we both share. Mind you, I'm not gay.

But maybe we can just hang out sometime, work on dirtbikes in your garage. I can see it now, You'll probably get engine grease on your face, and I playfully wipe it off for you. In a completely straight way of course.

Then perhaps we can ride our dirtbikes, yes, .... ride them Naked in the glistening sun !!

That took my mind places it didn't need to go...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is to my ATS crush...

Click Here

You are the air in which I breathe
You are the blood I drink in me
These words beyond forever true
My new religion is you

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
“Woman: Without her, man is nothing.”

“Woman, without her man, is nothing.”

Perhaps it is a matter of perspective, or punctuation.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I now realize that no one has come forward to claim their prize. But I am not dissuaded.

I will patiently await my secret crush and she will be well worth the delay. I seek not the youthful gushings of an immature filly but rather the timeless beauty of a mature and seasoned mare. Though on in her years, wise in the ways of the world with a gentle smile and calm nature. Adorned with silver tousles, a focused gaze and eternal smile that only time can bestow. So why worry now?

[edit on 17-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join