It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have a crush on woodwardjnr, who is your ATS crush"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

ahhh nobody can resist Silk spectre!!!

Hahaha my lips are sealed man!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Too funny man.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hahaha

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Aww blups and valiant, so cute crushing on each other

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Some yaoi action here?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Man love rules....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by valiant

Aww blups and valiant, so cute crushing on each other

Well you girls are always crushing on each other... so... yeah...er...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Gotta have the man love!!! can't miss out

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Wait... Kyo's a dude!!! OK, there needs to be a rule here... Only girls can have girl avatars, and only guys can have guy avatars... This is WAY too confusing!!! Next thing you know, I'm gonna find out that zazz is a burly dude!

I know right ??? Unless its a famous character or something, ... I think people should use avatars of themselves, .... if they have the guts !! It's nice to see who your talking to !

and Zazz, ... I am hesitant to reveal my crushes, ... as the rejection might devestate me

[edit on 18-3-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Wait... Kyo's a dude!!! OK, there needs to be a rule here... Only girls can have girl avatars, and only guys can have guy avatars... This is WAY too confusing!!! Next thing you know, I'm gonna find out that zazz is a burly dude!

I know right ??? Unless its a famous character or something, ... I think people should use avatars of themselves, .... if they have the guts !! It's nice to see how your talking to !

Some of us are frighteningly ugly!!! don't wanna hurt peoples eyes......so i'm gonna keep Emily thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Oh my dear Valiant, ... if you can't allow people to see you on a message board of all places how are you going to function in the real world.

we should accept ourselves for all that we are, good or bad. Remember, ... chicks dig confidence. I've seen girls going out with guys who looked like their obese uncle.

why ??? personality my dear Valiant !!!

I worked with a guy in his 40's, who was on social security because he was bi-polar. he was short, probably around 5'4, and weighed around 240 pounds. He looked like a fat, retired Oompa Loompa, ..... one day i got to meet his girlfriend, who I mistook for his daughter, ... 28 years old, blonde hair, brown eyes, .... and not bad by any means.

I guess the moral of the story is, ... any guy can get any girl, but you have to TRY.

besides, Ive seen you before, ... your not bad looking son.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Stella awww we haven't had one rejection yet on this thread...don't be shy.

*zazz crushes on Stella's shyness

and as for you valiant! Ill have none of that self flagellating here! This is a happy thread.... You're all stunning in my eyes!

EDit to add, nice responce to Valiant there Stella
Wanna join a cult as a love doctor?

[edit on 18-3-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I renew my objection to this thread title!

Bunch of crush test dummies!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I know right ??? Unless its a famous character or something, ... I think people should use avatars of themselves, .... if they have the guts !! It's nice to see who your talking to !

and Zazz, ... I am hesitant to reveal my crushes, ... as the rejection might devestate me

[edit on 18-3-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

it's Billie Piper dude! she plays Rose on Dr Who :-p

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I know sorry man, I do get it, thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am really sorry Zazz, really, but if it's a fight you want, then you shall have it. I am claiming Caitlin...

do your worst...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

*readies the zazzbot to enter cage fight with human subject....prepare to have your limbs torn off...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Givenmay

You can stand in the corner with me and the other castouts that no one has asked to dance.

...sounds tempting but, I refuse to sulk in the corner, we can all dance together!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

*readies the zazzbot to enter cage fight with human subject....prepare to have your limbs torn off...

seriously...there is no tap out here...

this is to the finish............

anyone else want to argue??? now's your chance.

I shall take you all on, together or one at a time..[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/989e06aac2f3.gif[/atsimg]

~starts putting on blue facepaint~

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hahaha, ... Some of the guys with girl avatars prolly think " wow I'm so popular, ... not realizing their secretly getting hit on .

Whats even worse was, ... there used to be this girl who used a very sexy picture of a famous actress, ... and she would always type sexually suggestive stuff in her posts for attention.

my god, ... the guys used to salivate over her, ... untill they realized who her avatar picture was !!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join