It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have a crush on woodwardjnr, who is your ATS crush"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
But considering his amorous declaration comes at this specific point in time I suspect his intentions my be directed elsewhere.

You may have a point there...indicating human recognition of context puts an aspersion on auto data compilation analytics...

Did you use the Fibonacci heap data structure?

You mustn't ...

In this case we should definitely use the Pairing heap.

I have applied both in hopes that initial results will provide a means for contextual compare and contrasting for our investigative purposes and as well have enlisted Deep Blue....

As well, a tentative proposition has been designed for peacejet himself in the form of a direct question regarding his secret crush. The semantical nuances provided in his initial response should further provide clues to this most important of mysteries...(we shall not trust his literal expression as he is obviously trying to hide...Viva La Revolucion!!!)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hey Shock ...

Did you see what just happened there?

I did just see that. But I think that caitlen has made it too obvious. You see, peacejet in her example was communicating directly...which is antithema to his aversion moptivated by shyness.

So I think we have a problem. Peacejet is so focused on keeping his secret crush a secret that he has anticipated our intentions to discover the secret crush and has pre-empted us by behaving in a fashion so as to provide experiential red herrings!!!

He is a brilliant adversary (and everyone has a crush on Zazz...)...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

I did just see that. But I think that caitlen has made it too obvious.

This surely opens a new line of inquiry ...

Why should caitlin manifest herself with such a reflexed assertion on peacejet's behalf at this juncture?

Could it be?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Offer him cash or ATS points

Pj is a sucker for the all mighty dollar.

PJ motto is "nothing like free stuff w00t"

[edit on 14-7-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This surely opens a new line of inquiry ...

Why should caitlin manifest herself with such a reflexed assertion on peacejet's behalf at this juncture?

Could it be?

I think that we would be remiss in not considering the possibility...

I can't even say it right now...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Not being crushed on is like being girl #3 unpicked on the dating game.

Hahahah ok, I will go stand on the side with the other ones who were not asked to dance.

*waves high and walks over awkwardly, trips on her too big shoes and makes a scene in the process*

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/331ab30b8e99.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What is this thread about ?

Crushes on animals or members or members who are animals ?

Furry people scare me

[edit on 15/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
With regards to some disinfo going around here. I would like to clear around some things and set some facts straight.

1. I have no crush whatsoever(It was a evil, deviation plan on my part and you all fell for it).

2. I dont have time for this stuff.(I was idle yesterday, but not today and hereafter, exams are approaching like the unknown asteroid heading our way)

3. I believe that this stuff is unbannablez.

4. I have to get back to my studies, so please, let this stop. I am busy. And I dont want to get a bad name here.

*takes his 2000 page circuit theory book*

*starts reading transient response of circuits*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70e3957b071f.png[/atsimg]

:shk:

[edit on July 15th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

1. I have no crush whatsoever(It was a evil, deviation plan on my part and you all fell for it).

Mmm, double reverse retroactive deflection ... the oldest trick in the book.

2. I dont have time for this stuff.(I was idle yesterday, but not today and hereafter, exams are approaching like the unknown asteroid heading our way)

Time management is crucial ... why balancing exams, crushes, being crushed on by caitlin, baths ....

3. I believe that this stuff is unbannablez.

Well MS can address this as an honorable member of staff, but you are correct, pj crushes are tolerable withing the turmes & cundishiuns.

4. I have to get back to my studies, so please, let this stop. I am busy. And I dont want to get a bad name here.

You presence is not required, unless you want us to stop speculating by ending this silly charade and give us the name of your super secret crush. Your good name is in good hands, I am sure that our pending inquiries will reveal a lovely young lady who is pretty and smart and good and kind and sane and pretty.

*takes his 2000 page love algorithm manual*

*starts calibrating Universal Turing machine*

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You know what?

You always believe the lies and not believe the truth. The truth is I have no interests in this stuff, I played this game to wile away some time during the holidays.

Believe it or not, this is the fact.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
Offer him cash or ATS points

Pj is a sucker for the all mighty dollar.

PJ motto is "nothing like free stuff w00t"

TUP, I cant believe that you said this.

You mean that I am crazy at money.

I am not after money. Money is not life. It will be here one second and gone the next just like a UFO.

There is more to the world, there is this vast knowledge waiting to be acquired.

No wonder it is right that I say at times like this, "Life Sucks!":bnghd:

Btw, I am cynical. You cant help it.:bash:

[edit on July 15th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Aw SDog...I think we may have stirred up a little hornet's nest of desire here..........now I'm really curious!! And no, I don't thinks it's me, btw, and I don't have a crush on PJ, as lovely as he is, cos my heart belongs to Zazz....and you...and BlackOps719.....

Soooo....I'm pondering again....and asking the faeries....and now they're pondering too......Peacejet's crush......who is she....? I can't possibly be as immensely scientific as you and Shock about it, but i can summon up some inspiriation...

Lemme think about it for a while, but don't fret here...she does exist and we *will* fiind her....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You had been hypnotized by me, now it is time to return to reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
reply to post by caitlinfae

You had been hypnotized by me, now it is time to return to reality.

Zing!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sorry I must have gotten access into the private furry clique club forum section by accident :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
According to the extrapolation of the data of the power consumption increase in the domestic sector over the past few years, there is a likelihood that power production had to double in the next five years and the grid needs to become a smart grid to prevent any problems with one part of it take down the entire country's grid. We need a smarter grid.

(Off topic on purpose
)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Sorry I must have gotten access into the private furry clique club forum section by accident :shk:

Not at all ...

Love knows no clique ... and it isn't always furry!

Who's your ats crush?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Who's your ats crush?

No way. This thread needs to be derailed and all is going according to plan. We talk off-topic here and I will score the master thread kill.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I have no crush, however, there's definately some cuties that peruse the boards!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join