It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is America?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Saving civilians, Japan never set foot in America, they attacked Pearl Harbor, which was a set up from what I understand, and dropping bombs on japan was a test to see " what it would do " an arrogant show of power to show the world what destructive power would put us in fear and keep us in check till the next more destructive means are created. Remember the nazis were funded by key people in this country, and still run this country till this day. its tied to sumeria, which is iraq, blah blah im bored, its all a game, everyone is working together to reduce the undesirables and achieve an outcome. what that outcome is I dont know.

yes america bought slaves, the portugese stole them, africans allowed it, etc.. black president, oh that makes 100s of years of oppression to this day ok, especially since this pres is in place to help take africas resources, not overthrow the wicked warlords that we want doing dirt for the whole.

nobody is right at all.. its all bs.. no morals at all..

and all the " Is America the " lines in the original post.. All valid.. I think people mistake the word America for themselves.. America isnt us. We are normal people that want to live free and loving lives.. America is a corporation so to speak, and with any corporation there are presidents, vice presidents, treasurers, secretaries and so forth, all these officers of the corporation look out for the best intrest of the corporation not nesessarily for the populus.. its not a one world government, its a world of corporations working together for whatever their goals are.

The regualer american populous has nothing to do with it, other than be sold goods and bs.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The founding fathers were actually hypocritical power-hungry idiots who just wanted to make a name for themselves.

Their principles are good, but they didn't follow them ...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Then get out of this thread with your nonsense.

You might not be trolling on purpose, but you are upsetting me emotionally and your games are causing me so much psychological harm that I had to take 2x my dosage of anti-psychotics today.

I'm serious. I'm on medication and your baiting tactics are having a real effect on me.

Please stop.

If you are at all a good and decent person you will leave me alone and not reply to this.

If you do reply, it's just proof that you are a troll and I will inform the mods that you are attacking me psychologically.

Now that we know what were dealing with here, it makes all the more sense. This will be my last post in this thread, for I can not debate a topic with someone who has irrational behavior and is dependent on anti-psychotics. Sorry it's just my op.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
The founding fathers were actually hypocritical power-hungry idiots who just wanted to make a name for themselves.

Their principles are good, but they didn't follow them ...

What do you mean by that?

Can you explain a little more?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan

Then get out of this thread with your nonsense.

You might not be trolling on purpose, but you are upsetting me emotionally and your games are causing me so much psychological harm that I had to take 2x my dosage of anti-psychotics today.

I'm serious. I'm on medication and your baiting tactics are having a real effect on me.

Please stop.

If you are at all a good and decent person you will leave me alone and not reply to this.

If you do reply, it's just proof that you are a troll and I will inform the mods that you are attacking me psychologically.

Now that we know what were dealing with here, it makes all the more sense. This will be my last post in this thread, for I can not debate a topic with someone who has irrational behavior and is dependent on anti-psychotics. Sorry it's just my op.

Haha. You're funny... like a naive little troll.

I'm beginning to think that ATS is just a place which has trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Besides, if I really am on anti-psychotics it's only because I incessantly talk to my doctor about conspiracy theories. He thinks I'm delusional because I talk about 9/11, Roswell, cover-ups and all that.

I told him to visit ATS once, and he actually told me that 90% of the people here (in his professional opinion) deserve to be on some type of anti-psychotic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

No probs mate*shakes hand*

Being a brit we use Mate,old china,sunshine a lot when talking to blokes,its rare to use real names!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join