It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Israel Dossier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

911 Israel Dossier

theinfounderground.com

Frank Lowy -- Owner of Westfield America. In May 2001, Westfield paid $US127 million for a 99-year lease on the retail area beneath the New York World Trade Center. Lowy was a member of the Golani Brigade, and fought in the Israeli war of independence. Lowy steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.
Who was on board flight 11?
-Daniel Lewin

Lewin, an Israeli Jew, was confirmed to be a member of the special Israeli commando unit, the Sayeret Matkal, which specializes in "anti-hijack" takeovers and assassinations. Originally, Betty Ong pointed to his seat, 9B, as the one shooting people with a gu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A very long list of what seems like dirty laundry. I cannot validate any of this information. However, there is a wealth of suppositions beyond the capabilities of coincidence, in my opinion.

I have searched the boards for the links, please forgive me if I have overlooked a previous thread.

Be courteous, be kind, be clever,
VH

theinfounderground.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HeartstringVibrato

Israel knew it was coming. They had 'art students' shadowing the hijackers. How could they have not known?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh dear. I've disgraced myself in my first thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I checked out your link and it contains a good list of people and events that connect Israel, and Israelis or dual Israeli/American citizens to 9/11. There is a lot there that is well worth looking into. Personally, I am convinced that Israel was involved in 9/11 either directly or through Israeli citizens acting in ways that certain Israeli leaders approved.

Unfortunately the link also contains multiple cases of the word jew as a descriptor. Bringing "the jews" into the subject just muddies the water and allows discussion to degenerate into bigotry and wholesale slander of entire populations, just as in the days of the the brownshirts in the beer halls.

I think there are some anti-semitic bigots who have jumped on the real possibility of Israeli involvement in 9/11 and are using it as an opportunity to slag the jews. There are also zionist-types who will trot out the anti-semite card whenever Israeli actions are criticized by outsiders as a way to get decent people to drop the discussion.

The words Jew, Judaism and "the jews" have no place in a discussion where Israeli, Israel and "the israelis" communicate the important point.

Bringing the word jew into the subject is stupid and calls into question whatever valid point a person might otherwise be attempting to make about the activities of Israelis and their powerful partners in America.

But on the main point, I think there is very good reason to look into the activities of individuals with strong connections to Israel when analysing 9/11.

I would go a little further. I think that Israel was integral to any chance of pulling off 9/11. I think 9/11 would have been an impossible operation without the participation of Israel. I don't think enough qualified American personel who could be counted on to keep their mouths shut could be found in the US, to do the job.

Much of it needed to be outsourced. (People who are looking for 9/11 whistleblowers should be looking in Israel.)

People should remember that Israel has been doing America's dirty work in the middle east for a very long time and at great cost and discomfort to them. (Admittedly, they have very little choice in the matter.) Any plan that would activate the American military in the middle east would, very understandably, be a slam dunk among Israeli policy makers.

Many people don't realize that on 9/11 Israel was once again, doing America's dirty work for them. (The caveat here being, of course, that the Bush administration and the Neocon cabal aren't really "America" . . . or are they?)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So if "DA JEWZ" did it explain this

Didn't these Jews get the message?

Steve Belson - Driver/aide to Chief Orio Palmer

Belson was climbing the stairs of the South Tower to rejoin his chief in
the ravanged 78th floor Sky Lobby when killed in collapse

9:50 a.m.

Ladder 15: "Alright Tommy. It's imperative that you go down to the lobby command post and get some people up to 40. We got injured people up here on 70. If you make it to the lobby command post see if they can somehow get elevators past the 40th floor. We got people injured all the way up here."
Battalion Seven Aide: "Battaltion Seven Alpha to Seven."
Battalion Seven Chief: "Go Steve."
Battalion Seven Aide: "Yeah Chief, I'm on 55, I got to rest. I'll try to get up there as soon as possible."
Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four."

Glenn Winuk - was lawyer at Holland & Knight up street from WTC,
member of Jericho Log Island FD and EMT. Ran to WTC to render
assistance. Body recovered March 2002 with FDNY medical kit

It was also designed to honor the memory of volunteer firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician Glenn J. Winuk, who on the morning of Sept. 11 ran out of the law firm where he worked at 195 Broadway and toward the burning buildings to help. He died when the South Tower collapsed, and his remains were found in the footprint of the building.

Richard Pearlman - only 18, member of Forest Hills Ambulance
A clerk for law firm was in Police Plaza when Towers hit, ran to WTC t assist

On September 11,2001, Richie responded on foot to the World Trade Center. He was in Manhattan on business for his job when the incident occurred. His employer ordered him back to the offices where he would be safe, however Richie knew in his heart where he belonged. A picture on pages 16-17 in Newsweek's Extra Edition of America Under Attack shows Richie aiding the injured.

Abraham Zelmanowitz, programmer for Blue Cross in North Tower, efused to leave his paralyzed friend behind

Abe Avremel Zelmanowitz, an Orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, N.Y., has been buried in Jerusalem. He died Sept. 11, but his remains were identified only last week. Zelmanowitz worked on the 27th floor of 1 World Trade Center, the second tower to collapse, so he surely could have escaped. Instead he stayed behind to look out for a paraplegic colleague, Ed Beyea, urging Beyea's full-time nurse to save herself instead. Ha'aretz recounts a story Zelmanowitz told at his funeral:

In Addition the New York City medical examiner estimates that 20% of the
WTC victims were Jewish.

So next time should remember this rather that posting drivel from other
anti semitic cretins

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I'm not sure if I'm getting you. So, since some Jewish people died that day, it couldn't have been Israel?

I wonder how many Muslims died that day? If some did, then can we discount them too?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

It is hard to shadow someone from the lead or "in front" position... When conducting surveillance from in front, either you're burned, or you're actually doing the leading.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Israel tried harder than any other nation to warn us. There were several other nations who warned us as well. Why warn your victim of your pending attack?

Silly.

they knew so much, because they were tracking several of the suspects. and they told us about it. as did others.

and we didn't, it would seem, do anything with the warnings.

lots on this at the 'historycommons' website.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by TrueTruth]

top topics

join