It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology: The Monster behind the cult

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

That is a nice angle, nice approach. They must have a pretty good lawyer....

Too bad Co$ will bury the poor chap under the french courts for the rest of his life.

It is common practice for the Co$ to ABUSE court systems to financially drain their opponents, while at the same time digging tabloid dirt on them. Raising one's voice against them is not exactly advisable.

I think the approach is going to have to be to raise one's voice and make it VERY public.

CNN and MSN (etc) public-

There have been several exposes, but apparently they still havent got through to the general public.

It has been linked in this thread before, but here it is again:

www.xenu.net

The best thing you can do for someone in the cult is to share info - BUT, let them do the research for themselves. If you become too intrusive, you become SP and therefore the enemy.

Make xenu.net available to them let them come to their own decision.

Sorry, I know I sound like the 700 club or some sh** (I have no religious affiliation), but I personally know people who have been greatly harmed by the Co$.

Dear friends of mine who will never be the same.....

$$$$$$THE CULT OF GREED AND POWER$$$$$$$

Time magazine
www.lermanet.com...
www.rickross.com...

And, in all fairness:
www.scientology.org

It's funny, but that very last hyperlink is the one that MOST convinces me that something is amiss.

LRH is a flawed fraud and the Co$ is a classic pyramid theft scam.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Christianity was labelled acult at first, & was illegal. Now look where it has lead & the trouble it has caused.

This may or may not be entirely accurate. Regardless, this thread is about scientology. Once we get off track just a bit and start talking about christianity, it will completely derail and fail.

Please refrain from too many comments about other religions.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Healthlaws
Interesting data on the "cult" of Dianetics and Scientology. I've used both Dianetics and Scientology with great success over the years. I've never gotten into the OT levels but the tech of them both is very valuable information. It helped me overcome some very difficult situations I was in recovering from "terminal" and war stuff.
It's interesting how folks get into all the minute details of this organization or that organization and completely ignore the genocide around you.
For sure Scientology has its naysayers and perhaps some dirty deeds but so far they have started no wars. They are completely against the mass drugging of society,

Not true.
Please reread some posts which state, by L. Ron himself, how to use drugs on people being audited for better results. L. Ron himself was a drug user.

and actively expose the truth about the medical profession which includes psychiatry. (And if you people don't know the truth about the upper levels of psychiatry you need to do some more research).

They make accusations but have not exposed any "truth". As example, they go to detractors houses and picket them and make up lies by telling their neighbors, they are pedophiles, etc... Great way of exposing "truth" huh?

But what bothers me is the complete denial and total lack of coverage of the obvious genocide happening right in front of everybody.
120,000 people a year DIE from the properly prescribed, administered and taken prescription drugs. Wow! That's twice as many people in one year than died in the 10 years of the Vietnam conflict. Nobody says a word.

There are plenty of threads to discuss this. What you are attempting to do is to deflect from the topic and excuse the atrocities within the church. Please stay on topic.

Over 90,000 people a year DIE from secondary infections in hospitals. Wow! We're up to close to a quarter million people now. Nobody says a word.

Try reading other area's of ATS and you'll find those "words".

And what they are doing right now and have been doing for years and years in the Psychiatric wards of these "mental" institutions is outright genocide and torture. Nobody says a word.

Again, try reading a bit more at ATS.

I thought ATS was above all this and was here to expose the true genocide players. You know, the people that start the wars, that do the mass drugging of society, that put us in slavery. Apparently not.

So are you actually suggesting we not discuss any other topic until we've conquered the ones you've just mentioned? Are you suggesting that all the atrocities committed by the scientologists and L. Ron himself, are irrelevant?

Apparently you're owned by the same people that own the Mainstream media.

Now just like a typical brainwashed scientologist, you attack and deflect. We've seen it a thousand times. YOUTUBE is GREAT

Looking for sensationalism and drama.

Isn't that what you just posted using the terms TORTURE and GENOCIDE? You were sensationalizing and creating drama

Scientology may have its problems but my personal experience with it has been nothing but positive.

A successful brainwash

Yeah, its expensive but so far the results of their programs I've spent my money on has been worth far more than what I paid. Literally life saving technology.

What kind of technology saved your life? Please be specific as to what technology and how it saved your life.

So quit with the minutai and get on to the main genocide players and slave makers before it's too late.
Healthlaws

Expect a second thread from me called The Monster Behind the Cult, Part II...very soon.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

Quote by jfj123:

I'm not sure nothing can be be done. Anonymous seems to be having some kind of effect on the organization.

I looked around and all I could find was that Anonymous were protesting. I haven't found anything that shows any negative effects on the Co$. Are these protests actually doing anything?

Well these nation wide protests are bringing to light what is going on behind closed doors at scientology.

In addition, anonymous has taken their attacks to the internet and has hacked a number of scientology computers and even their home page.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Healthlaws
reply to post by mmiichael

Secondary infections picked up from the hospital while the patient was in the hospital being treated for other conditions. 90,000 deaths per year. How can you defend that?

Tim Russert, remember him? Died from the meds his doctor put him on. My brother died from the same meds. Cholesteral lowering drugs. I've seen healthy people in the prime of life that had a good 30-40 years of life left to live drop over dead from them. Even Tylonol kills a couple thousand people a year with acute liver failure - you're dead in 48 hours.

That you want to defend that genocide doesn't speak very well of you. But then again most of the populus does indeed worship their medical doctors. A worship more faithful than any religion available, even the Scientologists.
Healthlaws

As an analogy you're suggesting we should ignore stalin because hitler is worse.

You're trying to defend scientologies atrocities by changing the subject. Sorry, it won't work here.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Any one know if the South Park explanation of Scientology
is accurate.

Yes it actually is. If it were not, they would have been sued.
You can find this information at www.xenu.net or wiki.
www.videosift.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
after watching a few scientology videos im' really starting to think that it doesn't even exist and it's the sheer fact of learning about it that jacks your mind up. i don't know about you guys but i started to feel a little insane just frm watching people talk about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Oh my god. This is the same, out of context, stuff that pops up every now and then. Quick, grab CNN.

L Ron Hubbard was hardly a monster.

You source Xenu.net. Wow, now there's a place where you can find some truth.

I'm sorry, but if you think he was a monster, then your definition of "monster" is incorrect. I guess Mother Teresa was a monster too? That evil do-gooding Bit$%! Let us not forget that evil, peace loving Ghandi!

I worked in the church for several years, I wasn't in any more danger than anywhere else. Except when they used to beat me to sleep with sticks.
Or, maybe when they used to take me to the dungeon, and beat me with whips.

I pee pee my pants from laughing so hard.

I'm sorry, but I get a little upset when I see a pile of stars and flags for a truth twisting post like this. I came to ATS for truth. Not this.

Troy

I haven't twisted the truth in any way. If you like, I'd be more then happy to post many, many other sources.

In addition, I've used L. Ron's OWN QUOTES to help prove he was a monster.
Can you disprove ANYTHING I've stated? Anything at all ????

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I thought it might be fun to post a few more L. Ron quotes:

"When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail on every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia [sic] and bribe the police."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 12 February 1967, "The Responsibilities of Leaders"

Now that you've read that quote....You'll really like this one !

"There is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves."

- L. Ron Hubbard, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING. 7 February 1965, reissued 27 August 1980

Just curious for those who think L. Ron is so great...Does is bother you he is such a racist?

"They smell of all the baths they didn�t take. The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here."

- L. Ron Hubbard�s diary, 1928. (Jon Atack, A PIECE OF BLUE SKY: SCIENTOLOGY, DIANETICS AND L. RON HUBBARD EXPOSED. Lyle Stuart/Carol Publishing Group 1990)

And for those L Ron supporters, do you agree with this quote which states that he advocates MASS MURDER ???

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

Sounds a bit like a little mustached maniac, doesn't he? HEIL HUBBARD !

Oh and "un-enturbulating"....REALLY?? I think that happened to me when I ate a bad burrito

But WAIT...It get's worse !!!
Now L. Ron is advocating GENOCIDE !!!

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 171

How can anyone follow the ideals of this maniac?
How can anyone excuse this thinking?
These quotes mirror hitlers nazi germany almost EXACTLY.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

In the city where I live, they infiltrated into the Gas Works. There were a few interresting deaths by CO poisoning... I am sure they have staff in hospitals, too...And their spies are everywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I must say we all have the right to disagree with the ideology of anything, whether it is a religion or philosophy. Though, this thread IMO is unfortunate because of the intensive hatred and attacks on Scientology. We don’t have to believe in this philosophy or creed but I wonder would it hurt to at leas have a little respect for it rather than just dismissing it as garbage.

Of course we all have a right to do that.
But
Have the people here ever studied Scientology? Or are the people who are so ardently condemning this organization and its founder, merely responding to negative publicity it has heard? Have you heard both sides of the story in the attacks on the Church?
I wonder.

I am not a Scientologist, but have studied some of its beliefs to know it has a philosophy behind it, and to me is as much a religion as any religion.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join