It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology: The Monster behind the cult

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Amaterasu

My point is this, if you take percentages, Christians do not physically harass those who leave the church.

So you've never heard of heracy ? Or do you mean xtians have been prevented from doing this (what they did habitually for centuries) because if they weren't they still would ?

Sure I have heard of that. Look, I agree that horrors were done in the name of Christ. But I look around RIGHT NOW and though there are the obnoxiously passionate and the "Christians" that hate (never understood THAT!), overall, these are not practices in full swing today. Maybe an isolated incident, but not throughout the class of Christians.

There is ample evidence of xtians emotionally harassing those who leave their, churches I've witnessed it myself, harassment is harassment.

Dear, sticks and stones, for the most part. And any physical efforts are the exception even amongst those who would throw their words.

Most people say, "Gee, I'm sorry this church isn't working out."

Almost never are they physically dragged into confinement and mistreated to the extent that some die.

Nor do they harass the press.

So when church leaders with influence in government insist that a given story or program should not be aired or printed, this is not harassment ?

Um. It is extortion, yes, and I disapprove. But no. It's not harassment. It is not throwing formulated rudeness at them, such as, "What is the dirty secrets YOU hide?" delivered in relays by three thugs.

Nor do they break into people's houses and hotel rooms and offices of government..

So George bush (representing the most xtian nation on earth) didn't ask god to help him out doing these very things and much worse across the planet, along with his prayer buddy Blaire ?

WTF? Just because one member of a group chooses poor behavior does not a representative make. He is a Satanist by what I can gather, and was playing his part.

This is irrelevant to the Christians I meet every day. How about you?

I won't have a go at Obama just yet a I can't quite figure out which cult he belongs to islam or xtianity, time will tell tho.

Obama is part of the Cult, too. Playing HIS part.

ALL of which Scientology, by the percentages, DOES do. Documented.

Yes and if they get a foot in the door of government they'll probably do a lot worse just like xtians have done when given a little power.

And here you make it clear why Scientology is a MONSTER and Christianity, though used by the evil ones in power, is maybe a cute, cuddly baby monster by comparison. I agree wholeheartedly. If Scientology was in control, it would be FAR uglier.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Stop persisting with christianity, this isnt about christianity.
Nor have I heard of christians picketing outside innocent peoples houses telling the neighbours they live next to a paedophile.
Stick to the issue here or go make a "Christianity is evil" thread.

A list of the people who fell victim with their lives.
www.factnet.org...

Famous scientologists
www.adherents.com...

I could suggest loads of youtube videos alone that send chills up the spine.
Both of scientologists acting like the mafia and of victims, ex scientologists who tell of their horror stories.
Family members who have lost their children and cant get in touch with their kids because they are locked away and monitored.
Ida Camburn an elderly lady has lost touch with her son because of scientology and was picketed outside her house.
There are hundreds of cases that I have come across of pay offs, bribery of everyone from the FBI, judges, police and more and thats all over the world many times.

They are creepy, dangerous, illegal, a pyramid scam, a cult, they kill, they bribe, lie, immoral, I know they will have tried legal threats on this site as they do with youtube and such too.
They use fair game policy which means they will do what they can to find you, picket your house, have you arrested for nothing, pin things on you, spread rumour to try to turn your entire neighbourhood against you.
They goad people, try to make people lash out at them so they can have you arrested and charged for assault.

They would think nothing of having you killed through misinformation to dangerous people like gangs, they tried to do this with the bloods and crips stating anon are a kkk affiliate and telling them where some anon members live and where and when they will next organise a protest.
They pose as anon and conveniently have kkk references and links to offensive sites.
They also stage attacks and threats on themselves posing as anon to incriminate anon.
They will make sure you bump into them then call the police and have an assault charge plastered on you.

I could go on and on and on.

I just wish I could lock Tom Cruise in a psychiatric unit with a bunch of paranoid schitzophrenics not on their medication and see how good his superior knowledge of psychiatry theories pay off.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
reply to post by slinkey10

That would explain why people high up like Cruise and Travolta stick with them.

I wonder if this is how Christianity began.

Consider auditing for a moment.

"Auditing" in the context of Scientology is an activity where a person trained in "auditing" listens and gives auditing commands to a subject, which Scientologists refer to as a "preclear".[citation needed] Critics of "auditing" have suggested that it has similarities with cult style programming and some behavior modification techniques which result in psychological manipulation of the subject. According to the Church of Scientology's official guidelines, all communications during auditing are confidential.

Auditing involves the use of "processes," which are sets of questions asked or directions given by an auditor. When the specific objective of any one "process" is achieved, the "process" is ended and another can then be used. By doing this, the subjects are said to be able to free themselves from unwanted barriers that inhibit their natural abilities.[citation needed] Scientologists state that the person being audited is completely aware of everything that happens and becomes even more alert as auditing progresses.[citation needed]

The auditor is obliged by the church's doctrine to maintain a strict code of conduct toward the preclear called the Auditor's Code.[citation needed] Auditing is said to be successful only when the auditor conducts himself in accordance with the Code. A violation of the Auditor's Code is considered a high crime under Scientology law.

The code outlines a series of 29 promises which include pledges:

1. “Not to evaluate for the preclear or tell him what he should think about his case in session”
2. “Not to invalidate the preclear’s case or gains in or out of session.”
3. “Never to use the secrets of a preclear divulged in session for punishment or personal gain.”

en.wikipedia.org...(Scientology)

Let's look a little closer at #3
An auditor needs to be told not to use information against a preclear....hmmm.
It doesn't take much to consider that auditors get people to say some pretty personal, possibly illegal things to clear their conscience, so to speak. Now it also doesn't take much to consider that these auditing sessions might be recorded.
Now let's say someone like Tom Cruise says something very personal that he wouldn't want the world to know about and they have it on tape.....see where I'm going? Might that explain why mr. cruise and others stick so closely to the church?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by jfj123]

While I can't prove my statements here, I can vouch for the Wiki statements. I was good friends with a man 20 years ago who told me about his "clearing" experience. He was quite sincere and truly believed that Scientology had helped him. But what he failed to realize is, he was not normal after this process. A short time after his clearing, he divorced his wife, left a good paying job and moved out of state. I never heard from him again. I know this neither proves nor disproves anything about Scientology, but it was enough to convince me that something ain't right.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ive been researching this for a little bit and theres definetly something that isnt right about it. But honestly, if the people are stupid enough to join, thats there own downfall. There really isnt nothing you can say or do to convince them of the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

People said that about Jim Jones' cult members too.
Those people would be alive today (well most of them) if they had people noseying, protesting and generally being a pain in the ass to them.
Will Scientology eventually stoop to burning down their own church and moving for 'safety reasons' too.

The problem is they dont exactly sit them down and tell them they are just going to brainwash them, make them broke and turn them into zombie slaves.
They use carefully trained speaches and techniques used by hypnotists, salesmen and conmen to sell them a 'better life'.
The very fact they got them in the seat means the target is low on confidence, thats why they lure them in with 'free personality tests' or 'free IQ tests' or 'free stress tests'.
By agreeing to one of them tests is already showing you have a weakness they can prey on, It also means that the target is hoping for a solution thats why they agreed to the testing.

All them people are closed off from family, they cant take a shhhh well you know without someone standing over them making sure they arent in contact with the outside world.
Many members are so brainwashed that they can be trusted to go to family, the result is family members greeted by a blank expressionless face, a shell of their former relative wiped of all human emotion and free thought.
I have heard the word 'zombie' too many times used to describe family members and friends lost to scientology.

-------- For Scientologists who still have the freedom to read this -------------

For those scientologists that dont see the dark side of it all, maybe you are too brainwashed to accept the possibility that what you are caught up in isnt quite what it appears to be at the moment.
Automatic attack to defend mode kicks in then you start saying in your own mind "what are these peoples crimes to be so against scientology" you dont know about thetans and xenu, fair game, SP's and so on but you will learn it all over time with enough money.
Right in your mind the same programmed phrases play over and over and you think its true "this guy is just a supressive, block him out" what gain do I have?
You wont get chance to read things like this soon enough because you will be kept away from "the evil influences of supressives" and it will be pretty much too late to even know people are trying to get you out for your own good and safety.
See if you can even click the links here that show the true nature of scientology, read and watch, get the other side of the coin, you may just save yourself from who knows what.
Many members are too scared to leave because of the backlash from scientology that has been used many times.
Dont fall for it, watch videos of ex-scientologists.
They make you think you have 'lost' something if you turn your back on CoS.

I have never seen a genuine smile on a scientologists face.
The frown and fake smiles and stubborn nature is not a show of strength, its just a show of a former free thinking person living a fake life with a fake belief system and talking in a preprogrammed repetitive manner.
You believe you are more happy now because you was sad before, the truth is you are now just incapable of feeling the sadness and loneliness that made you turn to scientology on a false promise, but you are incapable of all other emotions too.
Ex members always look so happy and relieved.
Dont be another lost soul.
Theres many options and avenues you can get help from, Scientology doesnt regard life as important than money.
I hope you find your way out of the grasp, theres supportive people out there.

For CoS leaders, your in the same boat too.
You believe you have importance and power but you are just another income for CoS higher level leaders.
Believe me once you earn nothing anymore, your scrubbing toilets and picketing asking "what are your crimes"
Dont fall for it, just leave and live.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

It doesn't take much to consider that auditors get people to say some pretty personal, possibly illegal things to clear their conscience, so to speak. Now it also doesn't take much to consider that these auditing sessions might be recorded.

Not much different to a priest at confession, once you've confessed you a pay a price. If you had no money you'd light a candle for each sin, if you had money then you'd hand it over or your land or your daughter, the bigger the sin the bigger the price.

I appreciate your comments on the thread topic, but one cannot but observe that Scientology is a carbon copy of xtianity , perhaps the churches should sue for plagiarism.

The only obvious difference between this cult and that of the xtian cult is that its' leader (god figure) actually existed, and that over a period of time the churches have been prevented from acting in this manner by rational reasoning people, but would do it all again if allowed to.

People won't really wise up to what Scientology really does and how dangerous it could be without a direct comparison with repulsive behavior that has been enjoyed by the other churches.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by jfj123

Not much different to a priest at confession, once you've confessed you a pay a price. If you had no money you'd light a candle for each sin, if you had money then you'd hand it over or your land or your daughter, the bigger the sin the bigger the price.

Once again, this thread isn't about christianity so I don't want to get too far off topic but I've never heard a case of paying money, handing over land or handing over one's daughter to the church as penance. I do agree that many religions are flawed but scientology is not a religion....at least according to L. Ron Hubbard.

"Scientology...is not a religion."

- L. Ron Hubbard, CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY, 1954, p. 251

www.xenu.net...

Again, throughout history, many evil things have been done in the name of god but that doesn't excuse scientology.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

i only had to read down this far to see that it doesn't look like any scientologists are jumping in toargue a case in their favor. sometimes you don't need to dig...true story...sometime back in the mid 80's i was living in hollywood between lacc & the mother church...i had a booze buzz so i decided to see if i could get any of them to succumb to their REACTIVE MIND. i layed down across the southern side-walk and to my amusement/amazement, scientologists started stepping over me...a couple went around. when a guy in security came to see what was up i told him that i was on public property...he left then i did before pushing my luck. you can probably find a copy of their bible (DIANETICS) at the local library (no need to spend any $) and then jump to about page 300 or more where it informs you that you need to have your ENGRAMS erased by a professional AUDITOR!!! this is where the money comes in. prior to that inscident i had met a lady named nancy at the laundrimat who was involved with them...we slept together for a few weeks before i decided to leave her and never reappear...she was way too into the whole thing for me to be comfortable with. while we were together i discovered that she was terrified of balloons...she was a complete B., so i left a departure surprise in her apt. for her to help her to see that they weren't going to be able to help everyone...about 200 (2x100 assorted party pack) balloons. instict tells me that we don't need to worry about them taking over the world. mike

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
For me, it's the Penthouse interview with L. Ron Hubbard Jnr that really shows the inner thinkings of his father. Jnr was apparently being groomed to take over daddy's legacy, before he woke up and got out.

L. Ron Hubbard Jnr Interview

I find the links between L. Ron and Crowley very interesting. It always comes down to black magic, mind manipulation and ancient secrets somewhere don't it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

From that link....

Penthouse:
Did he encourage you to do drugs?

Hubbard:
Well, he used them with me. He was a real night person.
We used to sit around all night, sit around his office or home, get loaded up, and talk.
He had a pretty liquid tongue. He loved to talk.
And of course, in the fifties, he decided that I was the heir apparent, so he wanted to teach me everything he knew.
He started me out by mixing phenobarbital into my bubble gum, when I was ten years old. This was to induce deeper trances in order to practice the black magic and to get an avenue to power.

Penthouse:
How exactly would this work?

Hubbard: The explanation is sort of long and complicated.
The basic rationale is that there are some powers in this universe that are pretty strong.
As an example, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and the same occult practices that my father was.
The identical ones.
Which, as I have said, stem clear back to before Egyptian times.
It's a very secret thing.
Very powerful and very workable and very dangerous.
Brainwashing is nothing compared to it. The proper term would be "soul cracking."
It's like cracking open the soul, which then opens various doors to the power that exists, the satanic and demonic powers.
Simply put, it's like a tunnel or an avenue or a doorway.
Pulling that power into yourself through another person --and using women, especially -- is incredibly insidious.
It makes Dr. Fu Manchu look like a kindergarten student.

It is the ultimate vampirism, the ultimate mind-f****, instead of going for blood, you're going for their soul.
And you take drugs in order to reach that state where you can, quite literally, like a psychic hammer, break their soul, and pull the power through.
He designed his Scientology Operating Thetan techniques to do the same thing.
But, of course, it takes a couple of hundred hours of auditing and mega-thousands of dollars for the privilege of having your head turned into a glass Humpty Dumpty --shattered into a million pieces.
It may sound like incredible gibberish, but it made my father a fortune.

Wow. A pretty strong testimony from Hubbards own son.
I don't agree though when he says that his fathers (Hubbard) descent into insanity is his strongest punishment.
The man should have been jailed and lock up for a long time.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Christianity was labelled acult at first, & was illegal. Now look where it has lead & the trouble it has caused.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interesting data on the "cult" of Dianetics and Scientology. I've used both Dianetics and Scientology with great success over the years. I've never gotten into the OT levels but the tech of them both is very valuable information. It helped me overcome some very difficult situations I was in recovering from "terminal" and war stuff.
It's interesting how folks get into all the minute details of this organization or that organization and completely ignore the genocide around you.
For sure Scientology has its naysayers and perhaps some dirty deeds but so far they have started no wars. They are completely against the mass drugging of society, and actively expose the truth about the medical profession which includes psychiatry. (And if you people don't know the truth about the upper levels of psychiatry you need to do some more research).
Again, I'm not an expert of Scientology but I have factual experience with it and it pulled me out of some rather debilitating situations. The tech part of it anyway. I have no experience with the OT levels.
But what bothers me is the complete denial and total lack of coverage of the obvious genocide happening right in front of everybody.
120,000 people a year DIE from the properly prescribed, administered and taken prescription drugs. Wow! That's twice as many people in one year than died in the 10 years of the Vietnam conflict. Nobody says a word.
Over 90,000 people a year DIE from secondary infections in hospitals. Wow! We're up to close to a quarter million people now. Nobody says a word.
And what they are doing right now and have been doing for years and years in the Psychiatric wards of these "mental" institutions is outright genocide and torture. Nobody says a word.
I thought ATS was above all this and was here to expose the true genocide players. You know, the people that start the wars, that do the mass drugging of society, that put us in slavery. Apparently not. Apparently you're owned by the same people that own the Mainstream media. Looking for sensationalism and drama.
Scientology may have its problems but my personal experience with it has been nothing but positive. Yeah, its expensive but so far the results of their programs I've spent my money on has been worth far more than what I paid. Literally life saving technology.
So quit with the minutai and get on to the main genocide players and slave makers before it's too late.
Healthlaws

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Healthlaws

Sure, and mean while the Co$ rakes in more gullible people and bilks them of their money. Yup, we believe you. We should ignore the Co$ and let them do the Kansas City Shuffle. Bait and switch and the magicians art of deception.

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

You missed the point Zindo. Did you pay your income taxes??? Probably. Who's the bigger con artist???
Have you fought in one of their contrived wars?? Have you suffered one of their "terminal" diseases??? Probably not.
The Scientologist, although they may do some dastardly deeds, are NOT the enemy.
The genocide continues.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Christianity was labelled acult at first, & was illegal. Now look where it has lead & the trouble it has caused.

Well this is my point also, the problem is that the OP doesn't want to discuss xtianity, but misses the point, that if your going to discuss cults you can't help but to discuss the mother of all cults, xtianity.

As there seems to be no one from Scientology defending their case and as almost every post is in agreement that Scientology is repulsive, there's not a lot left to discuss if we're to exclude other cults like xtianity.

Perhaps the thread should end there, everybody agrees Scientology is bad no one disagrees no debate here, let's all go down the pub get drunk and slag off jesus and politicians .

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I love how this brings pain and suffering to the sheeple. no one cares about this d#$k A$$ religion except their worthless followers. lets them "uhm" in peace. scientology brings hate, blackmail, corruption, and every vice known to man. for this and the fact they make $$, they are true Satanists. hail the dark lord you "thetans" hahahahahahahahha

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you like the biofeedback thing they use to catch people, and think it has value....you really don't need to read crazified Crowley and pay some person to do it.

There are biofeedback devices that you can get for yourself. If you think that using a lie detector on yourself might help you as a biofeedback device, then get one.

yeah. Biofeedback works.

You don't need a cult to use it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Healthlaws
I'm not an expert of Scientology but I have factual experience with it and it pulled me out of some rather debilitating situations. The tech part of it anyway. I have no experience with the OT levels.
But what bothers me is the complete denial and total lack of coverage of the obvious genocide happening right in front of everybody.
120,000 people a year DIE from the properly prescribed, administered and taken prescription drugs. Wow! That's twice as many people in one year than died in the 10 years of the Vietnam conflict. Nobody says a word.
Over 90,000 people a year DIE from secondary infections in hospitals. Wow! We're up to close to a quarter million people now. Nobody says a word.
And what they are doing right now and have been doing for years and years in the Psychiatric wards of these "mental" institutions is outright genocide and torture. Nobody says a word.

Good to hear from somebody who has a positive experience with Scientology. I'm not supportive of them in any way but will concede they are on the right track in their doubts about the psychiatric profession.

On your your numbers of people dying from prescription drugs and hospitals you've forgotten some very critical factors.

When 90,000 people die from secondary infections in hospitals the way that is presented is as if they were infection free and the problem started due to their hospitalization. Well, in case you aren't aware, people often die from things like bacterial infection with the onset of pneumonia. It happens to those in and out of hospitals and before there even were such things as modern medicine.

Hospitals supply antibiotics to prevent the spread of infections. Sometimes people arrive in the hospital too late for them to take effect.

People die from prescription medicines, typically adverse drug interference, incorrect dosages, wrong diagnoses, etc. But a lot of people are dying, particularly at advanced ages. They are given prescription medicine to alleviate symptoms. Sometimes it works, sometimes it has a negative effect. But it is wrong in most cases to say their medication killed them.

The radically wrong assumption in both the stats provided is that people who died would have been healthy and still be alive if not for the modern medical treatment they received. This is manipulating data.

I would not be surprised if this information is from a Scientology source.

Mike

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Quote by jfj123:

I'm not sure nothing can be be done. Anonymous seems to be having some kind of effect on the organization.

I looked around and all I could find was that Anonymous were protesting. I haven't found anything that shows any negative effects on the Co$. Are these protests actually doing anything?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Secondary infections picked up from the hospital while the patient was in the hospital being treated for other conditions. 90,000 deaths per year. How can you defend that?

Tim Russert, remember him? Died from the meds his doctor put him on. My brother died from the same meds. Cholesteral lowering drugs. I've seen healthy people in the prime of life that had a good 30-40 years of life left to live drop over dead from them. Even Tylonol kills a couple thousand people a year with acute liver failure - you're dead in 48 hours.

That you want to defend that genocide doesn't speak very well of you. But then again most of the populus does indeed worship their medical doctors. A worship more faithful than any religion available, even the Scientologists.
Healthlaws

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join