It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology: The Monster behind the cult

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
POWER

MONEY

CONTROL

And that is different from Christianity/Catholicism/Judaism how?

I don't follow a religion and prefer to be a free-thinker but last time I checked, Wars were not being started in the name of Scientology. Countries weren't being attacked because Scientology said it was a "holy ground". Crusades weren't being led because Scientology followed a written fable it called prophecy.

Don't get me wrong - I think L Ron and his group are looneys following a garbage "religion". Just step back though and look at the bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 18 October 1967

I have no love for this particular cult but if you replaces "SP" or "Suppressed Person" with "Heretic" wouldn't we be basically at the Catholic Church's "You are either with us; Or against God" doctrine that resulted in the murder of millions of free thinking people over the last thousand years or so?

Jon

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've always despised this cult. Fully intended to join the Anon protests last year, but failed through my own busy life.

People need to make sure as many people know about this cult as possible, they're infiltrating every walk of life in order to suck in vulnerable people. There are numerous front-groups set up to do this too.

They run charities and educational groups to get the kids hooked on their beliefs.

Every parent on Earth has to aware that the cult is going after the kids. They'll do it through paying for camps, mentoring, "spiritual" information, leaflets, drug awareness, you name it there'll be there in a front group pushing their agenda.

Have a search for their seminar on youtube, where their freak of a leader describes their military attack on modern medicine. That alone should scare the crap out of the American government.

And, at your earliest opportunity, check to see if there is an "org" in your state, and then push for it to be closed.

Seriously, this is one of the most evil and dangerous cults on Earth.

And, expect a member of their propaganda force to pop in here any moment now. They get everywhere. They spend their days in an office chair on-line attacking any person who states anything against the Co$.

Murdering, sick, evil b-tards.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm so sick of how whenever there is a religious thread posted, mostly when it comes to Scientology, (I've noticed first-hand), there's always at least one reply stating, "Well, if you saw a thread like this on the CHRISTIAN church, you would be pissed."

This is such an unnecessary statement that it's literally KILLING me. All religions are evil, out to make money, they're self-absorbed, mongering, terrorists. Hahaha. I mean, there's no other way to say it. Sure there are some good 'Christians' and some good 'Scientologists'... but the religion they follow is completely wack. Many of them just live their lives by a story book, word for word. Sure, they're nice and all, but most of them are brainwashed as hell. They'll blindly believe these religions without even speculating on where it really orginated or who actually wrote the book, who translated the book, etc. It's completely horrific.

And I'm sure we could dig up a lot of dirt on the Christian and Catholic religions. I mean, look what the popes were all doing to those little boys. That is disgusting enough.

We all know the mass-believed religions are a little sketch, but with the cult of Scientology right now, it's the daily news. And we're here informing people about what's going on.

So please, stop with the sappy defenses.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

And, expect a member of their propaganda force to pop in here any moment now. They get everywhere. They spend their days in an office chair on-line attacking any person who states anything against the Co$.

Well there are not that many scientologists on ATS. So thinking that the one that pops in to defend himself is a part of the "propaganda force" is ignorant beyond belief.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
U missed this one, John Sweeney for BBC panorama 'loosing it slightly' with a scientology member...

awesome

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
sorry, dont think the above link worked: here it is

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Well, how would you know how many Scientologists are on this site? And why is it hard to believe that they would be on here, posting against anything stated about their church?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Every reason exists to despise Scientology, but I can't help but still be curious. I've heard all the quotes, the stories about alien souls and junk and maybe its the "whats in the box" part of me but I can't help but think there is more to it that the public hasn't heard.

I read somewhere they have "disinfo" agents that spread lies about Scientology as some sort of psychological trick. Seems kind of ridiculous but organizations have done similar things (even bad press is good press).

Perhaps they already have some influence in our government or maybe they know some secret that we the public have yet to hear. That would explain why people high up like Cruise and Travolta stick with them.

I wonder if this is how Christianity began.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity

All religions are evil, out to make money, they're self-absorbed, mongering, terrorists.

I think you are going a little bit overboard. Their are plenty of religions out their that only want to live within their own morality. I agree with you that mainstream religions are bogus, but their are some good religions out their with benefiting factors to it's members.

Back back back to the basics though...

Co$ are a bunch of clowns. I see them at my mall all the time peddling their dianetics books and hooking people up to what looks like a big Multimeter and telling them that they have bad energy.

I'm curious, has anyone ever taken these E Readings? I'm curious about what kind of questions they ask you and how they determine if you are 'qualified' to give away all your money.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
Funny how people react to this thread...

if the thread title was Christianity: The MONSTER behind the cult, everybody will be calling it bloody hate Speech.

Before you "expose" the monster of Scientology, please expose the monster that has been around for 2,000 years.

The "I know you are, but what am I defense."

Always a classic.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

I'm sorry. I guess what I meant was all the mainstream religions that the masses tend to follow. The ones that look really great on the outside, but when you get to the seed, they're sprouting of something horrible.

I think there are some great religious views out there, that don't 'tread on me' or try pushing their beliefs. This is really the problem I have... When should a religion be about converting people? If it's a good enough belief system, why wouldn't people just be coming to join it on their own? Sure getting the word out is fine, but when it comes to the churches, pushing and shoving the people through the doors of their steeple, open your eyes, and RUN PEOPLE!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have this idea the quickest way to make a lot of money and power is to create your own religion.

We will start like this, I will take money from say 10 people, they in turn will take money from 10 people and be their leaders so they get a cut from them, then that 10 do the same.
Now listen, what you get in return as you pay more money is to advance up the 'ladder' is power over those below you and a bigger cut the further up you go, This isnt a pyramid scheme honest.

The way to make people go for it is to offer them 'help' and in order that they dont turn on you the best thing to do is have them tell you all their secrets, right down to sexual desires and past relationships.
If they turn on you we then have ammo to discredit and destroy them.
This isnt a cult honest.

Now what happens when members advance is once they are too commited and spent way too much money we will tell them that they are space alien souls dropped into a volcano, I dunno just wing it, I will write a book later, I write science fiction I am pretty sure I can come up with something rediculous.

If their families and friends try to warn them off then have them turn on them and abandon their families and friends because they are being supressive people, if they persue then the best thing to do is use threats, stalk them and find any dirt you can, if you cant find dirt, just make something up.
This is for the good of the money..er members well being.

Now should any anti cult group attack the best thing to do is have all members from all over the world send in application after application, I will get someone to do a draft copy and they can just add their name.
Then when they refuse they can all file for court procedings.
Once that anti cult group is bankrupt we will then take control of said group.
We will start with oh I dunno Cult awareness network.

We should dictate on mental health, we dont want sane people otherwise it may wake them up to what we are really doing so we should have a strict anti medication and anti mental health profession stance.
So a few people may die, who cares as long as they paid up.
I will find some douche celebrities and have them be the poster people to attract more idiots that think if they join they will be rubbing shoulders with celebrities.

Now I am into boats and little boys...erm buoys and other fishing things so we shall put a huge amount of the suckers..er members money into our own navy, I know what your thinking theres lots of work to be done, well once we have drained money up the ladder theres going to be a whole lot of broken homeless lost brainwashed people at the bottom, they can work like slaves and have very little to eat and freeze (this includes children in schools funded by scientology).
They cant complain, because they wont know how to and we can just use their pasts against them and threaten them.
Many will die but meh, we will have plenty of people in power paid off by then so it will be 'suicide' 'accidental deaths' 'natural deaths' or 'murdered not by scientology shhh'.

If any groups form anonymously so that we cant get their personal identities then follow them, hire private eyes and anything you can.
Also make sure they are seen as a threat, infiltrate and plot bombs against scientology 'churches' and fake death threats, this will turn the public against them.
Enough infiltration will cause so much confusion noone will know who to believe anymore.
Get them arrested, see them in court for anything you can think of, humiliate and threaten them.
Make false accusations of threats, and spread the word to the MSM to turn the tables back on the 'anonymous' people until they are seen as a 'terrorist threat'.

I could go on but you get the idea.

For those using the old "well Christianity and other religions did this that and the other" excuse.
So does that excuse making yet another 'religion' to do the same?
Also not many bible bashers are known to harrass and dig dirt on people calling them pedophiles.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Meh.. Ron L also tried to kill himself. And I wouldn't worry about this group taking over any world governments any time soon. I think the Mormons are more likely to take over the world than Scientologists, even if a bunch of silly actors support it.

I am still baffled why people would take to heart someone who writes science fiction for a living though. I mean.. wouldn't that like.. set off a few warning bell?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
its just another way to show you how religion is really all about control. its not about money, or power or any of that, cause that all comes with it. it all comes with control.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
When should a religion be about converting people?

Totally, I couldn't agree with you anymore. Religion should come from inside a person and then be matched with a corresponding ideology... This is why i believe kids shouldn't go to church.

I've been thinking about joining a church... Maybe I should infiltrate the Co$ and dig up some dirt on them.... I don't think i can afford the initiation though.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I am still baffled why people would take to heart someone who writes science fiction for a living though. I mean.. wouldn't that like.. set off a few warning bell?

The answer to that comes down to this... People are stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

And I'm sure we could dig up a lot of dirt on the Christian and Catholic religions. I mean, look what the popes were all doing to those little boys. That is disgusting enough.

Remember not all Christians follow the pope. Don't only accuse Christians of diddlin' with kids. How many non-religious pedophiles are there in prisons? How many teachers in schools today give their kids "special lessons" after school, that happen to be non-religious?

Yes, there are aspects of every faith that take advantage of followers and strive for earthly material wealth. Including Christianity. But, remember that that is only a cross section, and a small one at that, of the whole adherence to that faith. I know plenty of pastors and missionaries that just get by. I think as well that saying religions are a bad thing because people "start wars" in it's name isn't a just thing to do. For example, sure, there were Nazis in Germany that gathered under the Christian banner, but there were scores more Christians that stood against the Nazi oppression. I guess my point in that is that simply because someone says that they're part of a faith doesn't make it true.

When should a religion be about converting people?

When the founder of your religion tells you to go out and tell people to spread his message, it's probably a good idea to obey. Or else, you're not really following your faith are you?

[edit on 6/2/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh, the crazy followers one is PSYCHO!! Like the definition of mental abuse.

This is what they use on their FAMILIES?!?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey, guys.

I'm a Scientologist and I was in the Sea Org for over 25 years.

If it was really as bad as these ranters say there is no way I would have stayed that long.

Did you ever stop to step back and wonder why there is such a strong push against Hubbard and the groups he helped set up?

Remember, he was one of the people who warned us about the NWO. That's back in 1967, before a lot of you were born and before the time when the stories and debate on the subject really got going.

So, which side do you think Scientology is really on? Who are they attacking?

Could it be that Scientology is basically a promising reform group that the NWO has blacklisted? Has anyone tried to trace down where all the hate messages are coming from? Are people being paid to concoct this stuff? Or provoke staff members into doing embarrassing things? I bet they are.

L. Ron Hubbard knew a lot of people. When he was in L.A. he knew all sorts of people connected with the entertainment business. He had friends and acquaintances at JPL. He knew psychiatrists. He knew criminals. And he knew a lot of honest and hard-working people, too. He was researching the human mind, after all.

Some find his discoveries useful. Others find them threatening. That's the simplicity of the situation. Those policy letters he wrote could have been written by anyone who had started a controversial organization and wanted it to survive. Since when can anyone survive without making money? That was his financial advise to his organizations. No one over quotes his other advise to his organizations, which was, basically, to make money by providing excellent and valuable service to people who come in and want service.

What is lost in the fray is that Hubbard came up with a technology that actually seems to work. The NWO is very scared of this technology because it makes it very difficult for them to hide their crimes, and it gives people a way to recover from their abuses.

So I suggest the those who really want to deny ignorance give Scientology another chance. This wouldn't be the first time that a criminal got people who should be friends to fight so that they wouldn't notice who the real bad guy was.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join