It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Pays Tribute to Fallen Officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

CIA Pays Tribute to Fallen Officers

www.foxnews.com

The Central Intelligence Agency, which recently added a 90th star to the Memorial Wall in its headquarters building, commemorated the exceptional service and ultimate sacrifice of all employees lost in the line of duty on Monday.

Standing before the Wall, Director Leon Panetta said, "The men and women memorialized here came from all walks of life, and they were joined together by the same demanding mission that we pursue today. They held different jobs in different places, but they were motivated by the same sense of duty, the same sense of purpose that are the heart and soul of the CIA."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Many like and many may dislike what they do or what they do not do, the fact of the matter is that they world is going through very dangerous times and there are times which require extreme measures. As many nations support the various wars with there own way we must not forget what people do and the reason why they do so.

Peace.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
At first I thought the article was talking about the 'boys in blue' and I rolled my eyes, but I see now that they mean CIA agents. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the CIA/FBI, we need to put aside the whole 'NWO agenda' mentality and remember that these officers are still human beings that serve our country, and they paid the ultimate sacrifice.

join