It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked 1955 Bilderberg Docs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Leaked documents from the 1955 Bilderberg Group conference held in Germany discuss the agenda to create a European Union and a single EU currency, decades before they were introduced, disproving once again debunkers who claim that Bilderberg has no influence over world events.
source

I found this link (PDF) on reddit and, trying to confirm authenticity, i found the article linked above on Prison Planet.

According to the prison planet article, the EU had been in the works for quite a while before it was actually implemented. I haven't had time to read the entire 12 page document (PDF above) but i plan to, this is interesting stuff, if true.

TA

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is another link pertaining to the documents.

Leaked papers from the meeting which took place from September 23-25 1955 at the Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, West Germany, were released by the Wikileaks website yesterday.

However, the documents show that the agenda to create a European common market and a single currency go back decades earlier.

The summary report of the 1955 meeting talks of the “Pressing need to bring the German people, together with the other peoples of Europe, into a common market.”

The document also outlines the plan, “To arrive in the shortest possible time at the highest degree of integration, beginning with a common European market.”

Interesting stuff.

TA

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Very interesting stuff.

More proof that this whole thing is scripted.

Wonder where the secret NAU papers are at?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Goes to show you how long TPTB will patiently wait to implement their plans. Decades, generations, centuries even.

That right there shows who really IS in control, that time is not measured in a HUMAN lifetime.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Wonder where the secret NAU papers are at?

I was wondering the same thing myself and exactly how far along they are with implementing the NAU. Guess we won't find out until about 50 years
afterwords.

reply to post by MajesticJax

They are a patient bunch of [expletives]. But with schemes as grand as theirs, i guess they have to be. Liberty is rarely lost overnight; they take their time with it so that people slowly get used to being without freedom.

TA

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You forget one important fact here:

Prison Planet is run by alex jones. Alex jones makes his living from prison planet. He is also willing to say practically anything to hook conspiracy theorists into taking out a subscription. Nothing he says can be taken as genuine in any way.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Actually these documents are now part of the historical record and have *nothing* to do with Alex Jones except he was one of the first to bring them into the public light.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Yes, as near as i can tell these are authentic documents. Alex Jones brought them to light when they were submitted to wikileaks. Here is the wikileaks page on the meeting. Thanks, Neo_Serf.

TA

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'd like to hear what European people think about having their national sovereignty stole from them by the fabrication of the EU by TPTB?

top topics

join