It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Fear verses World of Love.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It seems to me like everyone here on ATS knows about the world of fear we live in; everything is surrounded by fear these days. If it is not nuclear bombs, it's suicide bombers, if it's not them then it’s the New World Order and if it is not that it's simple walking out of the house fear and staying in at night and not going out.

Is the love of the world breaking apart, nobody wants it, everyone is angry these days. Even if let's say there is a religion that spreads love it takes another religion to shut it out and yet in the West we are doing that very thing. We are no longer loving God to be honest we are not even loving each other anymore. Is love being defeated or is it going to wake itself up and fight for itself and let the misery be no more?

On a deeper level is Fear being turned into a weapon of energy, negative demonic energy trying to infiltrate this dimension? Maybe David Icke holds some truths, but equally the Bible does also mentions the realms below and the realms above, be that frequency of positive energy are also physical love realms too.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's your choice to make my friend. How you see the world is a reflection of whats going on in your head. My favorite analogy is the new car. Say you buy a new car, whatever model/make it is, you begin to see more of that car on the road. There are no more of your make/model on the road than there was before, its just what you have focused on. Choose love and you will see more of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If only those fear-based-conspiracy-theorists knew that its the fear that is keeping those feared in power.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I know myself that I need to bring more love into my life no doubt many others do too, if everyone was a bit happier it rubs off on another, if we all argue here on ATS we all end up miserable and become sad for that moment. Even this site can cause unhappiness, we all trying to find a case to say we are the right way, we all want to help but we can start off by being happy first and not argue with each other have a change of mindset, we all need it.

I think the weather helps too, when its sunny we are happy rather than gloomey skys and rain and cold weather the sun helps bring vitimin D levels up and everyone goes out side and finds the weather as an excuse to start a conversation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Actually, no. Stupidity is.

BTW, where can I find these World of Love verses? Is this some sort of scripture?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have that film at home even the directors cut, I still need to watch it to see the difference from the original. So are people happy in general or still angry, at least we don't have to travel miles for a bucket of water but instead get worked up about people's opinions who we never met or will ever meet. I guess we all need to let some steam off and to work out what is going on in this mysterious world of confusion.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The saddest thing of all, is that supposing a message was posted on ATS giving information and methods to dispel fear and encourage love; several people will demand 'scientific proof' of what love is, a few more will post insults, and at least one dear soul will post some Biblical text telling us we are all going to Hell, if we don't believe in the Christian version of God.

I think your average ATS poster loves fear and spooky stuff, and that's why the people who have been running our world for a long time have been so successful, because they feed on fear.

If enough people are in a state of fear, and project negative thoughts, this energy builds into a reservoir which feeds those of the dark energy. If you have a room full of people in fear with their dark energy, it only takes one person emitting love and light energy to enter the room and they will make a vast improvement to the atmosphere in that room.

On a global basis, we are receiving vast amounts of light energy from Prime Creator, that the dark rulers of our dimension are beginning to lose the level of control which they have had for millennia. The prognosis for us on this planet is good, but there are going to be ups and downs until the dark are vanquished.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
It's your choice to make my friend. How you see the world is a reflection of whats going on in your head. My favorite analogy is the new car. Say you buy a new car, whatever model/make it is, you begin to see more of that car on the road. There are no more of your make/model on the road than there was before, its just what you have focused on. Choose love and you will see more of it.

I must quote this, to repeat as people don't understand.

I see a lot of good, loving, very intelligent people. Don't let any change fear or anger you - see them as just changes. A very bad thing could turn out to be good, depends on how you look at it. It is you that keep yourself and your family safe - not government, aliens, god, or anything else.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The emotion you project to others can have an effect on them to have the same emotion.

If you project emotions such as love, understanding, kindness, then yes you may very well get that in return.

Depends on the other person though. How far into the "hate" mode are they? I have found that some people in hate mode really hate themselves at the moment and become quite beligerent if you dare to throw "love" mode at them.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When it comes to the Bible I never tell people are going to Hell but rather say they can be saved, did Jesus talk about the dark side or the light side more often? Like him we must also follow his footsteps, why tread on the darkside when people need to find the light? Only when people refuse the light you must say why of the consequences, I think people get it wrong, we are not all going to hell we can be saved that is the real message.

The Bible also speaks to it self it uses people's negative attitudes and outcomes as examples to it self, it knows people will use the Bible wrongly it says that, it double checks it self it sees the possibilities of people's behaviour because people have seen it before and will continue to be that way.

Although Jesus gave better confrontational examples in the Bible here are summerised text on this these issues.

2 Peter 2
False Teachers and Their Destruction
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
Text

1 John 4
Test the Spirits
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
Text

new topics

top topics

join