It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Fax On Washington Phase III has begun - Please spread this information to everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
PHASE III

www.faxonwashington.org...

"The White House has gotten the message. Now it is time for the White House Correspondents' Association to get the message. The WHCA represents the White House press corps in its dealings with the administration on coverage-related issues. No segment of American media has greater access to the Executive Branch than the White House press corps. Every working day they have the opportunity to ask any question they wish. All that is required is the will to do so. So now the letters, faxes and emails are to be sent to the WHCA. There are two types of of correspondence requested: 1) new requests directed at the WHCA for the press corps to ask appropriate questions and 2) copies of letters, faxes or emails previously sent to the new president - preferably both."

White House Correspondents' Association
600 New Hampshire Avenue, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20037

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The goal of Phase - III is nothing less than Disclosure as soon as possible during 2009. Between November 4, 2008 and May 31, 2009 thousands of letters, faxes and/or emails were sent to the presidential transition headquarters and the White House calling for President Barack Obama to end the Truth Embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and release as much relevant information to the American people as possible within reasonable constraints of national security.

ummm.... It is june first now and no disclosure, Fail?
S&F for effort

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Mack]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No it's not FAIL. Have you even participated in the Fax On Washington? If not, can you really speak fail? lol

Everything is moving in the right direction. But we must keep this huge wave moving and growing. TOGETHER

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've kept tabs on this whole fax on washington thing a little bit, and even participated in the e-mail part of it, but if this is phase III what did I & II accomplish? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The goal of Phase - III is nothing less than Disclosure as soon as possible during 2009. Between November 4, 2008 and May 31, 2009

The Goal was disclosure by May 31 2009. It is now June 2009.
They did not make their goal=fail.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
I've kept tabs on this whole fax on washington thing a little bit, and even participated in the e-mail part of it, but if this is phase III what did I & II accomplish? Just curious.

What did Phase I and II accomplished? Thousands of letters were mailed to the White House. We got the word across. Those that didn't participate can't talk in my opinion.

Phase III has to do with the media. I'll never understand for the life of me why people can't take 5 minutes out of their day and write a letter about the need for UFO Disclosure and mail it to the White House and the White House press corp.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In other words Phase one and two were just like phase 3 and accomplished nothing. Lots of effort in letter writting with no result.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack

The goal of Phase - III is nothing less than Disclosure as soon as possible during 2009. Between November 4, 2008 and May 31, 2009

The Goal was disclosure by May 31 2009. It is now June 2009.
They did not make their goal=fail.

Phase 3 was pushed back because of the many pressing issues on Obama's plate. The whole Fax On Washington was set up in 3 phases. Phase 3 was just pushed back like I said. That's not a fail.

Perhaps you should take the time to actually read the web site?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
In other words Phase one and two were just like phase 3 and accomplished nothing. Lots of effort in letter writting with no result.

Not true. How do you know what's going on behind the scenes? You're quite the pessimistic newbie.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
yes i know phase 4 will be full disclosure sometime between June 1,2009
and May 1,2011

There is not much on the site to read, and will have to be updated within the next week to change dates for phase 4 and this newbie is getting all the stars

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Mack]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Moderator-Note:

From our Terms and Conditions:

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join