It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. swine flu cases hit all 50 states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Cases of the new H1N1 flu virus have now been found in all 50 U.S. states and tests have confirmed the virus in more than 10,000 people across the nation, U.S. officials said on Monday.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said the confirmed tests represent about one in 20 of the actual number of infections, which would bring the total number of U.S. cases to around 200,000.

Seventeen deaths in the United States have been definitively linked to the swine flu virus, the CDC said.

The virus, which spreads easily and causes mostly mild disease, has been diagnosed in 17,564 people in 64 countries, killing 115, according to the World Health Organization.

It was newly found this week in patients in Bulgaria, Vietnam and Jamaica.

Full Article Here

Wow this is spreading quite rapidly imo ... 10,000 cases confirmed. It's kind of scary imo ... I still go out and what not, not going to let the fear mongering get to me.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow...

This is bad, that's allot of flu

Can anyone please add up the actual VOLUME of Diarrhea and calculate the environmental impact of this?

This could cause global warming

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hello to everybody, i'm writing from Italy, (sorry form my poor english).
Please take a look to this link
www.navy.mil...

or make a search on google:

Navy Ready for Future Pacific Pandemics
Release Date: 1/28/2009 5:56:00 AM realy strange thing.... in january the US NAVY DECLARE TO BE READY FOR PANDEMIC FLU.
Make your own considerations.......everything is scheduled..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by valerio junio

Valerio-

Thank you for the link and for your info!

I'm going to share it with others: and it's obvious that this is not a surprise to anyone but the general population.

Thank you again, and be well!

EDIT to add- extremly prescient article considering it's the PAC Fleet- and cases in the Pacific Rim are rising drastically.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by CultureD]

new topics

top topics

join