It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

That's not a bad idea. Get it signed by as many as you can and then mail it to your Federal Rep. Whatever will work.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I thought long and hard before posting this here and on my gallery page. A post like this can get a knock on my door. I'm not even a US citizen yet, so I am a little worried about how this may be construed. I don't wanna find out some day that I am on a list somewhere for voicing the opinion of most Americans. After I wrote this New Declaration I realized that both the concerns of the liberals and conservatives are voiced here. And it made me realize that the one thing we all truly care about is this nation. The "issues" are secondary. Liberty is important to us all.

You remind me of a co-worker who is also an immigrant, although he became a citizen after he returned from Vietnam, he complains, but doesn't vote either.

If you don't vote, your complaining doesn't mean much.

Become a citizen and vote!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I'm in the process of that now actually. I wantto be able to vote. But I don't just sit around and complain, believe it or not, I get things done.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Simply amazing, I will have to finish reading this later. But a new Decleration of Independence for this modern era. Good.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It would be nice to get this revived again. It seems that only so many people are interested in restoring the union, others just want to keep on exercising the definition of insanity.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ah, I see I can post here now!

As much as I hate bringing a thread back from the dead, I was directed here by a newer post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be nice to see a renewed interest in something like this. I'm almost tempted to make fliers with little tear-off tabs with a goo.gl URL, and individual crimes listed in that petition.

Shame posting them around town here would get me more bad attention than good.

edit:

Something like THIS

One for each of the 30 different crimes, posted around a small city.
edit on 1-4-2015 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

(post by TheNewRevolution removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

That idea is actually quite awesome. Something as simple as a flier like that would invoke curiosity because people will be wondering, "Well number 18? What are the other crimes?" and hopefully peak curiosity.

I'm definitely in support of that but we have to see how people react to the changes I made to the document first. I did my research on many of the issues but there is always someone knows more than I and might correct possible mistakes before we work to take this viral once again.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks!
I don't have a background in spreading information, but I know what would make me stop and look twice.

20? I'd shrug that off, but I'd notice the number.
17 a few streets down? Well, now it's got me thinking.

23? Now I'd stop and read the stupid flyer...

Did QR codes ever catch on? Wouldn't be hard to throw one of those on there, but I suspect most people these days don't even know what they are.

Care to highlight your changes/additions?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join