It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Edrick

The cadence and tenor of your words strikes me as similar to another patriot I've heard. Adam Kokesh.

WOW

I never heard of that guy.

It's a shame it has only been viewed 50,000 times. The "speilberg" music track makes me want to disobey right now.

As an Iraqi vet, I can see why he is so passionate.

Good thread OP.

I'll sign

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think its not just the United States that is in need of a public revloution, The UK system of government is terrbily stagnant and corrupt. If I had licence to sign your redeclaration I would, though I'd probably modify it here and there.

Bring back Public Servants as Ministers (or in your case Senators and Congressmen).

Perhaps add

*The Federal Governement, whose duty it is to serve the people, freely implements methods to restrict the liberties of the Citizens of the Nation with neither their consultation nor consent in such a way as to empower the Federal Government and Federal Offices and thusly reduce the citizens, those rightful owners of the Nation, to indefinite servitude for no apparent purpose.

*The Federal Government, once empowerd by its self approved legislature, allows for no alteration nor indeed questioning of method by any Citizen of the Nation without them being branded as extremists or terrorist and exposing themselves to unecessary oppresion and character assassination.

*The Federal Government, by deciding how to interpret and reinterpret the original Constitution and legislature, has voided its contract with the Citizens it serves and can no longer be trusted to fufill the Oaths of Office taken to ensure the liberty of the people and the servitude of the Government .

[edit on 2/6/09 by CloudySkye]

[edit on 2/6/09 by CloudySkye]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am going to compile the suggestions and read the whole thing at the next Tea Party . . . if the OP does not mind.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I got it, I got it... but what will my "signature" do for this cause?

That is what I want to know. Your effort is great but TO WHAT END?

All of us that have spent our time on this - what will be the outcome of all that time and effort?

I am looking for some IDEAS on how to take what you have written and use it to wake-up others, who NEVER HEARD OF ATS, to take action.

Or for many of us, who have shown that we "get it" to make a coordinated effort to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN.

So how about it, does anyone know how this declaration can be turned into something that will get this country back into the hands of it's citizens?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Again, and hopefully this is the last time I say this, Keep the spirit of this document, but feel free to spread it around and make edits as needed. The idea behind the format of this is to be kept simple. The language itself is designed to be broad enough to encompass specific crimes without having to list them all.

Feel free to read it and duplicate at will.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TOSFORUS

The idea is to spread it first. get some steam going. It's already starting to gain alot of popularity. This document, in less than 24 hours, ceased to be my creation and has taken a life of it's own. It is yours as much as it is mine. Do what you think is right.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Fantastic! This is exactly the type of thinking this country needs right now. And the fact that you are waiting to become an American, shows just how much you desire and understand freedom, and what is actually at stake. Great Job... Later tonight I would like to send you a u2u if you don't mind. Or perhaps you can u2u me your personal email address.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I like it and will sign it when its complete. I would like to see something added about our systematic destruction of industry, or nafta. We cant buy a bailed out car without jobs.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Great, I just signed on to the facebook group.
This is taking off in bigger ways than I thought it would...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i thought id add this video as well...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, I figured I might as well set OFFICIAL signatures going since the steam is building up pretty quickly.

I took the original document and added 2 or 3 additions from this topic. Otherwise it is the same and ready to be signed.

Declaration of Independence 2009 Petition

I did have to provide all of my personal information to do it, so if I disappear you will all know why. Not that I care, just keep it alive is all I ask.

"Domestic terrorism" here I come.

-Dustin

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

JUST SIGNED IT, SEND THIS LINK TO EVERYONE EVERYBODY!!!!!

First one on list

[edit on 6/2/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Petition version signed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nice but needs some work, I stoped reading it shortly after "without clear strategy"

Who are you to say that the master of puppet is not clear on what he is doing? And further more, after that it seemed there was a few things that were not crimes per say but more like violations of your liking. Admited a few crimes were listed.

Keep on being loud and proud, peace out.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I sir, would find it a privilage to sign such a document.
Thank you for writing such a document and allowing the rest of us to join.
'cudos

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by omnifiction

Everything I listed is a violation of the Constitution and the breaking of the contract the people have with their representatives. All of which have lead to patent and pervasive corruption. Perhaps reading the original from 1776 would help you understand the format of this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Signed

Second line

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
look up videos on youtube about revolution/ron paul/constitution/ect...
post comment linking to www.petitiononline.com...
rinse and repeat

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
You should post this in a youtube video with patriotic music and a awesome backdrop...

Anyone good with video editing?

This will spread like wildfire on youtube!

-Kdial1

I'll get right on it, see what I can whip up

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

If you could do that it would be awesome. But I recommend getting someone that can emote like a slam poet, and be consistently articulate. I'm going to be reading this at an open mic night next week in Reno. I've been a spoken word performer in Nevada for 13 years, it's what I do. So who ever you find, it is my hope you get someone with a lot of passion.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by projectvxn]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join