It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
VXN, your words are clear, concise and to the point. This new declaration is truly a work of art.

I applaud you and your efforts.

The mere fact that you are not a citizen of the United States yet and you have written this shows how much you love our country. Your words show more understanding than 95% of our citizens born in the US.

The government as a whole has lost its values. It has been corrupted to such a fine degree that not even the citizens of its own country understand its founding documents anymore. It is a travesty that in the US that the educational system has summed up our Constitution into 3 days of work. It should be a whole year long class, teaching the values of our founding fathers.

The United States Three Governmental Branches are a machine of tyranny run behind the scenes by major corporations and greed.

I have added The New Declaration to my blog: Ten Tickles

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is simply great! I actually started doing something similar to this, and I am thrilled you have completed it! It wasn't until I fully read your Declaration did I realize what the power of reason being transfered to text can have. It saddens me that this piece of literature will be deemed as radical by most, however I still believe that this speaks volumes across all walks of American life to showcase injustice within our own lives. I cannot thank you enough for your efforts and can assure you that I will spread the word!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by nickendres]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
A wonderful job indeed. Star and Flag for you

No second line needed..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Remember to send the List to all the Sherriff depts. and Police departments beforehand. An internet cafe might make a wiser way to deliver the message. Don't forget to attach your favorite videos for the uninformed.

When the Revolution arrives, it would be nice to know that the 'people' will be on the same page. The remaining automotans with badges who are professionals at taking 'orders' without due diligence as to purpose are best not to procreate in the End anyhow.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Lets do this thing!

/signed

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My ingrained Sense of Patriotism, Duty to the Constitution, and love of the people of the United States of America implores me to bring this message to you this day.

There are many in this nation who would dispute the very nature, and definition of Patriotism, as is their right to hold differing opinions.

It is in the very spirit of this freedom of differing opinions that causes me to light the candle of my own truth for you, in the plain light of day.

The time for peaceful protest has past, the time for humble redress and petition has come to a close.

The Question before the people of this nation is that of; Freedom or Slavery.

And given the weight of this question, I'd say that we all take a long look at the circumstances that are at this very moment preparing themselves against us.

Should I fear to voice my opinions on this subject now, at the time of our greatest need for serious discussion, I would be just as guilty of treason to my country as those who are preparing our servitude.

It is only natural for our people to indulge in the illusions of hope, and the hope of peace. We are all accustomed to shielding ourselves from the truth of our current situation, and submitting ourselves to the hope that everything will turn out for the better, Regardless of our action or inaction.

Would this blind faith in the inevitability of our own freedom be our only action in our quest for liberty?

Have we chosen to shield ourselves from the hard, painful truths of our circumstances?

For my part, I am willing to risk being uncomfortable, and unpopular, so that I might simply know the whole truth, the best and worst of it, and to provide for it.

I have but one compass that guides my path in the quest for this truth, and that is of Experience.

I know of no way judging the present, and future, than by learning from the past.

And judging by the past, I wish to know what event would proclaim that our protests, and petitions throughout the past 8 years have justified our idle hopes for peace.

IS it the firm reassurance of those who would blatantly act in opposition to our wishes for that peace?

Has that reassurance provided an end to war that we all desire?

Do not fool yourselves to be subdued by words, when actions are in stark contrast to the false promises that we are given in reply.

Ask yourselves if these words that are delivered to you are a comfort against the ever watchful eye of suspicion being turned toward the people of this nation.

Are the numerous F.E.M.A. concentration camps that dot our landscape meant for the works of liberty?

Are the private mercenary forces currently being trained in the tens of thousands meant for Peace?

Have we shown ourselves to be so untrustworthy, and suspicious that our government must harvest us en mass for our own protection?

Let us not fool ourselves, these are instruments of War, and Slavery; the last resort of dictators and tyrants.

I ask you all, what purpose are these detention centers, if it is not to incarcerate the public, and quell dissent?

Can any of you ascertain any other motive that would require currently unoccupied detention facilities that dwarf our already bloated prison complex?

Are there currently millions of Al-Queda sleeper cells in our country that would require them?

Is it for the mass detention of illegal immigrants, as opposed to their deportation?

Is it for the Comfort of some future refugees of the next Hurricane that wipes out another American City?

No, sir.... they are not.

These are meant for Us. They can be meant for no other.

They are meant to contain our dissent, and our liberty.

They are the final culmination of a long laid plan to usurp our very Freedom.

And how shall we oppose this?

Shall we petition our government?

We have been petitioning for 8 YEARS, and to no avail.

We have argued the point in every conceivable way; and it has all been in vain.

Shall we humbly plead with them?

What words would we use that have not already been ground into dust from overuse?

So, I beseech you all, do not deceive yourselves. We have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now closing in over the horizon.

We have Petitioned.

We have Demonstrated.

We have Supplicated.

We have Pleaded.

And we have implored our Representatives to halt this madness.

Our petitions have been slighted.

Our demonstrations have been ignored, or assaulted.

Our supplications have been disregarded.

And we have been spurned with contempt from the seat of government.

In Vain, after these things, may we indulge in the hope of peace and reconciliation?

There is no longer any hope. If we wish to be free; If we mean to preserve our freedom, and the privileges of liberty that we cherish, swear to uphold, and pledged ourselves to preserve.

Then We Must Fight.

Let me say it again, We MUST Fight.

Clearly the only language that is understood by our usurpers, is the language of Force.

In the face of such clear disregard for our voices, our desires, and our wills... An appeal to Arms is the only course left to Us.

They will say that we are Unable to fight against an opponent so organized and Armed with advanced weaponry.

But what power has a sword, over the hand that wields it?

They will say that we are too weak to force our government to obey its social compact with us.

But when shall we be stronger?

Will it be Next Week?

Next Month?

Next Year?

Will it be when we are totally disarmed and unable to defend ourselves?

When we are languishing in the prison cells that they have created for us?

Will it be when they begin quartering soldiers in our schools or in our Homes?

Shall we gather strength by continued bickering?

Shall we acquire the means of resistance by lying with our faces in the mud, and desperately hugging the phantom of hope, until our captors have taken from us all that we hold dear, and all that we have left?

We are NOT weak if we make proper use of the means that we currently have at our disposal.

Hundreds of Millions of people, Armed to the Teeth, and fighting in our own land for the just causes of Liberty and Freedom, are invincible by any force that our government can use against us.

Besides, We shall not fight alone.

For the tyranny of our dictator, is the enemy of the Free World.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This battle, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the Brave, and all those who love freedom, and abhor slavery and injustice.

We cannot withdrawal from our enemy into negotiations, the only retreat from this regime is into submission and slavery.

Our prisons have already been constructed, Our Chains have already been forged, our captors are already trained and organized to enslave us.

The march to Revolution can already be heard, and the world community both approves of, and Sincerely Wishes for our battle with, and victory over the very same evils that have sought to terrorize and enslave the world.

It is vain to procrastinate in this manner. Gentlemen may cry for Peace, But there is no peace.

The war has already begun, our freedoms have already been sacrificed to empower our captors, and cow our population into servitude and slavery.

The next months will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms. Our bretheran are already in the field of battle. Why stand idly by and hope in vain?

What would you wish?

What would you have, for yourself, your brothers, sisters, and descendants?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Edrick (Translated From Patrick Henery)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

well said, it is time...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I will this new Deceleration of Independence in a heartbeat! OP! Patriot Act be damned!

PS:great topic S&F for you!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Beautiful S&f. As my late ancestor William Whipple signed the first declaration of independence I myself would sign this one...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
wow. This is the beginning isn't it? It's time for change alright.
/signed

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
s&f for you for sure, excellently written and covers most of the subjects that need to be covered. it needs to get out, and many....many people should see this. I'm not sure what would be the best way to go about getting it higher up in the chain of command, but it's a great start.

it would be pretty cool to make a poster out of it, kinda make it look like its on a scroll or old paper and to go around wheat pasting it everywhere for all to see. keep up the good work!

*edit - /signed hehe

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Sekter]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
consider this document signed!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Star and Flag. Let us arise once more, let the true Patriot pick up his weapon once more, lets us sharpen our blades and prepare for battle. We have our declaration. Once we had it in 1776, we had already won the war, and damnit we will win once more. Let this be the first step to a new dawn for mankind. My friend you have your first Warrior. I will gladly fight for this cause and I know many others that will join in! FOR OUR FUTURE WE CHARGE, FOR OUR FUTURE WE TAKE UP OUR WEAPONS, FOR OUR FUTURE WE SAVE OUR CHILDREN!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Flagged.

This is important, this needs to be spread like butter on toast. Long have the American people waited for a Declaration that illustrates the crimes of our Federal Government.

Consider it Signed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sytheus

Hey there Sytheus. Glad you finally joined. And thanks for your contribution! Glad you liked this thread, and thank you for the support.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You started off ok... but then it became a litany of the crimes of the government against the governed.

Do you want a clean start,( as the original declaration of independence was ), or do you want to bring them up on charges? If the latter, then maybe a starting point would be a citizens grand-jury to take up your list,( which does very clearly bring out the worst of what has been done to the citizens of the USA lately ) and issue criminal indictments so they can be brought to trial.

Does anyone how we would go about this? I know the right to form a grand-jury is available to us, I just don't know where to start... HELP!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TOSFORUS

The original Declaration has a much longer list of grievances than is listed here. And believe me I could have added more but I carefully chose my language as to encompass a multitude of infractions in small bits.

For the sake of example, here's the enumeration from the Original:

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why don't we abolish The USA and nations (and the idea of nations as a whole)

we should swear never to separate mankind again, No flags,No Patriotism, No Religion(that would be a bonus), No divisions, Only us working together...

you may think the USA is yours, but it isn't... The USA is part of the world, the world belongs to all living creatures...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join