It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Go to the official website
www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

You can get everything there.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Yeah dude, I found that last night and made sure to sign it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thank you Dalan, and everyone else who has helped put such a great project together

There's 195 sigatures, 200 Facebook fans, 32 facebook "cause" supporters, 47 twitter followers.

There has been one interview, one print publication(Reno Tahoe Tonight), and several public readings.

The YouTube Video by -gwydionblack has received 1,067 views so far:

And the Second, newer video by Question(MrTheQuestion=Youtube handle) has received 177 views:

This has grown far further than I thought it would. And it if weren't for ATS, a place where free thinking is encouraged, I would never have been inspired to write something that inspired Americans to do something. It's an amazing feeling to see so many people care. And while it is just getting started, I believe this can be very big, in that it can be a unifying symbol for Liberty loving Americans.

Nice work ATS.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Interview with Peter Collins is up at www.peterbcollins.com... or at iTunes. I recommend the iTunes version. It's 1 hour long and it is a very candid conversation. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I loved the PODCast w/Peter thanks Bryan, good points! You are doing more than most Citizens do. When the public school system doesn't even teach The Constitution, or most people can't even recognize it when its being read it makes what your doing that more valuable. Please keep up the good work man!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i would make only one change and that would be to rephrase the term "God of Nature" with the word "Providence".

it has been used this way before and would imply the same but may also be interpreted as 'good judgement' or 'foresight'. this way nobody is ostracized due to a matter of faith. many would probably not sign just because of the "g" word.

...otherwise it is pure gold.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It is now 220 signatures. Brave Americans who are not afraid to put their names behind their convictions. I think there has been a push for anonymity on the internet as of the last 10 years, and it takes a lot of guts to sign something like this considering the risks we all take.

You should all congratulate yourselves for having the stones to do this.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Sir, I applaud your convection and dedication to eloquently composing and presenting with dignity these brave words.

Peace Be With You!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm finally back from vacation and I was pleasantly surprised with the update and the heavy increase in signatures since the last time I saw the petition. Simply amazing.

I am currently listening to the podcast and so far I'm enjoying what I hear. I will finish it later tonight if I get the chance.

All I can say is I am proud to be called an American with the group of people that have decided to sign, as Bryan said, with all the risks involved. We must continue to spread the word and keep getting the public in on this. We must keep forcing it into the eyes of everyone so that they know that there is this alternative.

I shall continue my efforts to spread the word through online methods, word of mouth, and more fliers and can only hope that others will do the same.

Liberty for all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
how is the petition coming along?

i see 233 signatures and its been 2 months.

this thing seems to have stalled a bit...

when are the next tea parties so we can re-vamp this petition?

BTW excellent interview!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Well I've been on top of it as much as I can be. Twitter seems to be the best tool. Hey, gotta have patience and be persistent.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

i see 233 signatures and its been 2 months.

That's 233 voices sounding forth with TRUTH!

Remember, the very largest oak starts out as a mere acorn...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Have any of you started feeling incredibly ill (emotionally) recently? I've been reading up on Obama's garbage healthcare reform and how he plans on systematically destroying our very lives and destroying our privacy by giving the govt. access to your FINANCIAL accounts and creating a national health care ID initiative not too dissimilar from the Real ID (only hidden under the guise of being a healthcare ID) That I simply can't help but feel like weep.

I Weep for my country, and for the few brave country men that are here in ATS voicing their concerns, or are serving our country or their communities bravely. I weep for the fate of the unborn that will come into this world, their eyes alight with hope and enthusiasm, only to find instead, a quagmire filled with bureaucracy, ruled by men who are no longer men, for they no longer care for their fellow man, or their freedom. Their self respect, their honor, their hearts and their very souls have been charred black.

Then there's the feeling of illness, of sickness as I see all these symptoms transpire. More people unemployed, with little recourse left. Surrendering their rights not to men, but to a monstrous machine, in the hopes that perhaps they can be fed a sack of wheat for a day's wages. The symptoms are obvious, yet the masses do nothing. They ignore it with pain killers like American Idol or John Stewart. "Never mind your freedom good sir" they say "grab a chair and let me show you a trick that will dull your pain, for a short time"

Then there's the feeling anger. Pure, hot, white rage, a rage so great it's as if it could defy the mountains themselves. A rage that knows what has to be done, whose blood should be shed, and in that rage you sometimes feel as shouting, perhaps ignorantly so, that the heads of the beast must fall, its blood drench in the streets and its body wither and burn. But few will listen, and even fewer have the conviction to act. Instead, your rage will be returned in kind, with stones and accusations "Traitor" they shall shout "Black hater" They will condemn, and label you as the enemy. Then ignore the warning. Not understanding that you don't preach this message out of hate, but rather out of love, love for your country, for your family and your country men. They do not understand.

Then sadly, the feeling of helplessness creeps into your very soul as it has mine. Because you wish to continue shouting, to warn your people. But you can't help but think, that these people are now lost, whether by choice or not, they are lost, and they do not know the calamity that they have brought on themselves and their bretheren.

Please forgive my rant there. I felt the need to vent, and sometimes I get a bit... vivid I guess you can say, with my writing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

I've felt ever more in the past few months as if things were winding down. My old self would tell me that it was simple my coming to ATS, all the doom and gloom being thrown about when none of it is real.

However, I kid myself by saying that. I felt it for months even before I came to ATS. The world is winding down and what it is leading to we can only fathom. The illness you speak of I too feel, and sometimes on a perfectly normal day, I could be partaking in a walk and I will like over across the sky and a wave of hopelessness will wash over me.

I've said it before, the only thing that we do here is try to open the eyes of those few that will listen, but it only becomes more apparently how many eyes are already pasted shut, and how late we are. I find myself thinking that maybe if I had been born a few years earlier, maybe if we had a few more years to work with that this could make a change... but we don't.

We are facing a period in history that is uncharted. We have only but to speculate what is going to happen and all I can say is that it probably won't be good. Most have felt it; most feel it grow stronger with every passing day.

Rest easy though brother, for if it is too late then it is too late. There is naught we can do but prepare and fend against the coming storm at all costs and exemplify the spirits that the original founders exemplified in their words.

Freedom or death.
Brotherhood or death.
Liberty or death.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
UPDATE:

The website was attacked, luckily the company backed everything up 24 hours before. No word on who was responsible.

www.thedeclarationofindependence2009.net...

The petition is up to 260 signatures. We keep taking hit after hit on this one...If I didn't know any better, I'd say we're being targeted.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nice work Bryan! I signed tonite. Sic semper tyrannis. I'm
developing something similar but based less on legalisms
than on practical considerations.

There is a great opportunity right now for elements of the
right and left to find common ground and restore sanity to
the nation. We need a groundwork of common ideals and
actions to restore power to we the people and render harmless
the corporate/police machinery that is used to project their
dominance. The smell of liberty is in the air and more and
more people are seeing that their freedoms were illusory,
something the PTB can snatch away at will. This will not stand
and we will no longer follow. S&F!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'll sign on if you keep TJ's original writing prior to the list of grievances. Our Mr Jefferson was most eloquent.

Keep going, Sir! So what if it puts you on a watch list, you'll be in good company.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

The writing is my own and is not subject to change. This is about tyranny in our time, Thomas Jefferson is long dead, and only new living patriots can declare independence from this tyranny.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I will pen this out verbatim, and I reccommend any supporters of this declaration do likewise, and begin collecting physical signatures immediately. Online petitions are nice, however, I find it very hard to believe that will be enough when it comes down to it. We need to get some big names supporting this.

307,301,000 stars and flags!! And most importantly, Signatures!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join