It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stolen purse (yes this is posted in the right place)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Case of the Stolen Purse

The woman told the police officer her story. Professionals were brought in to investigate.

"I heard him in the house," she said, "When I heard him leave I ran to the window and saw him running away, his arms clutching something in front of him."

"Did you see what he had?" the officer probed

"No, but my neighbor's security camera caught him on tape holding my purse."

On further, detailed investigation it was found, using footprint analysis, the man was 4 pounds heavier leaving the house than he was entering the house.

She continued, "He left a note on the kitchen table where my purse was... but it's in a language I don't understand." A second investigator chimed in, "We found his fingerprints at that location too."

On checking deeper, it appears the government has him incarcerated but they won't release any information. A guard working in the prison says he saw the man at the prison at one point; he's a known felon.

DO YOU BELIEVE THE MAN IN THE VIDEO STOLE HER PURSE??

Now.... read this story.

The Case of Alien Visitors to Earth

The woman told the investigating officer her story. Professionals were brought in to investigate.

"I heard a noise outside the house," she said, "I ran to the window and saw a glowing light, a craft floating above my house."

"Did you see what shape it was?" the officer probed.

"The light was too bright, but my neighbor's security camera caught it on tape, it was triangular."

On further, detailed investigation it was found, using radar from the airport, there was a craft floating near the woman's house.

She continued, "They left this crop circle in my field... but it's in a language I don't understand." A second investigator chimed in, "We found evidence of electro-magnetic radiation at that location too."

On checking deeper, it appears the government has the craft incarcerated but they won't release any information. A scientist working for the government says he saw the alien craft at the lab; it's been seen before on YouTube.

DO YOU BELIEVE THE ALIEN CRAFT WAS HERE??

Tell you what.... if you don't believe by NOW, you're just ignorant, in denial, or just not listening!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What's your point?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

???????????????????

Tell me you were planning on adding video, more info, a better explanation...

Tell you what.... if you don't believe by NOW, you're just ignorant, in denial, or just not listening!

Tell you what...you seem ignorant, in denial, and just not all together RIGHT...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Pretty sure it's called "art"

My point is to give a comparison to things people will accept versus things people refuse to accept and to look at the given evidence without prejudice.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Originally posted by notreallyalive

???????????????????

Tell me you were planning on adding video, more info, a better explanation...

Tell you what...you seem ignorant, in denial, and just not all together RIGHT...

I'm not sure what you expected in this but this is an artistic exploration into why some people refuse to believe the evidence that UFOs exist...
Just another way of communication - it's a STORY, not some truth or actual UFO experience.

and, I seem ignorant, in denial of what? I'm at a loss to what you think this is about.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Actually, this post is a fine example of how two very similar events can be judged with differant criteria simply because of the personal beliefs and experiences of the person evaluating the story.

This is a reality check that we need to try to excercise a healthy open minded scepticism on ALL aspects of our life.

I offer an example simply for illustration: How do you know that Jeffery Dahmer ate all those people. Did you see the evidence, did you stomach pump him and review the contents? How do we know he wasn't just someone who got in the way and was set up?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Artistic..? No...

and, I seem ignorant, in denial of what?

I have no idea...but you threw those words out there, so I thought I'd throw them back...

I'm at a loss to what you think this is about.

You're at a loss?! Your thread left much to be desired, even now when I know what you were truly going after...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I personally enjoy these exercises. I've seen a few good ones out there, and yes, people can come to different conclusions regarding each scenario based on personal experience/belief.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
damn, and here i was expecting you to have evidence that an alien stole the purse
lol

I agree with the poster of this thread.
How much evidence do we need before we stop thinking everyone that sees a UFO, aliens, etc are NUT cases?
A MILLION +++ people can not be wrong.
I sadly to say am not one of those people. I PRAY, dream wish etc to be able to see one. I have drove around at nights , HOPING to see a UFO, just for my own personal experience. But it has never happened.. A few times i thought it was, but sadly I ended up going home wondering why i am not allowed to see them.

Do i believe in space craft? aliens . damn straight I do.

Why? because there are many things in my head that were put there when i was born. And this is just one of those things that is in there. Didnt have to read 40 yrs of books and magazines. I just KNOW it to be true.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
removed by poster

new topics

top topics

join