It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Rover Anomoly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I was checking out some videos when I came across this video. It show what looks like a metal object buried in the ground on mars.

I am no expert on graphics or the recording device used on the rover and the film does look strange. DO any of you all know anything more about this video and the image of the buried machine?

See The Video Here

Here is another video of a daytime UFO

Sorry if this has already been posted I forgot to search before publishing the thread.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ohh cool but it looks kind of fake though not saying it is just that its unlikely.
is that even a reliable website

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting shape. In the original photo located here

You can see the object in question. Sad thing is it is in B&W. Would like to see a color shot.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the original image. I knew something looked odd.

I believe it to be as reliable as any website that lets individuals post their own videos. You kind of have to sort through the junk and sometime you can find a nice video.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It looks like they just changed the color of everything but the standing rock.
Which is all it really looks like.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oooo wierd find! S&F for thee.

It's obviously completely unlike anything in the surrounding area, even the black and white photo show that. But what could it be?

To say it could be some sort of mining equipment like in the video seems a tad far fetched to me, my opinion is that it could be part of a downed craft (maybe even part of the mars lander rocket?) or even an otherworldly probe.
I'd love for it to be ET in origin.

Trouble is, I can't compare the scale to abything else, it could be 2 inches or 2 feet tall! Sort of like the supposed mars man, who was something like a 3 inch tall piece of amazingly shaped rock...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I agree. Would be nice if they had a color version. Can't trust the video if it has been colorized by someone without the reference data needed to colorize. Besides, as nifty as the item looks, it fits the shape and angles of the other rocks too well to be proof positive.

new topics

top topics

join