It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. communication on mufon??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now I am not making any assumptions here I just want a better opinion on what these sounds are. A camera glitch of some sort, I don’t know. Thought posting it on ATS maybe I could get some answers
here is this guys report....

I was outside talking on my cell when I noticed that in front of me about 2 miles away there was a bright circle light hovering above the school in Lacassine. What caught my attention was the way it was moving (up, down, side to side)and there was no sound (helecoptor or plane)I knew it was a UFO at that point. It was as if it was trying to get my attention. I ran in the house to get my camera to video, it only too 10 or 15 seconds to do so. By time I got back it was just about out of sight however I believe I did catch some of it on video. In the video you will have to look close over the shed within the first few seconds. As I zoom in you might see it better. My monitor sucks :-) Ok back again 1 hour later 9:30pm,I am our side and I see something moving across the sky move from the east towrds the High school and then "Burns out" as if a shooting star but come sideways. It is now 9:45 and as I am typing this I can hear a helicoptor flying around outside my home. I go and check and it is a big helicoptor. The same helicoptor circled my house last night for about a hour or so. Not sure as to why. I did not observed anything such as I did tonight.
and the link to his video....video and to make life easier i uploaded it to youtube but i had to convert it so picture in the other link is much better
oh yea the event ID for ufo stalker is 17279

[edit on 1-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry. I couldn't see anything. The noises were pretty weird but almost sounded like some sort of artifacts from a conversion process. Wish I could have seen it.

new topics

join