It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Is Gone!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

That is the best Avatar ever, I love her!

Secondline same as the first!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not true. Its still there for all to see. What would be the reason for them to take it down?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We can only hope.
Nah, really, I seriously doubt that anything will come of the North Korean mess... We will just keep jack assing around with them like we have for the last twenty years or so.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I must admit we keep jack assing around as you put it. You have Iran taking the pi** out of everybody and now North Korea. Talk about having egg on your face Mr Obama. I wouldn't stand for it, being made as fool of like that. Kimmy and Pyjama Head must be laughing their heads off at the weak Americans!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
One of the nicest things about ATS

All the wishful thinking

Maybe soon though, maybe soon

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Now there is nothing in Greenland!
(go look!)

Was there anything there before
I smell a country eating gremlin.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All roads vanished from SK - all data erased from NK

Looks very strange to me - I would keep this a very harcore sign.

Thanks from letting us know Op

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

If North Korea are priming a long range issile with at least 4000km range and are firing it off their West coast, the only place it can go is China!

I thought they were on the same side?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
www.presstv.ir...

If North Korea are priming a long range issile with at least 4000km range and are firing it off their West coast, the only place it can go is China!

I thought they were on the same side?

Really?

Well China has kind of turned their back on NK but I think NK is actually in a fairly 'target rich' environment.

Edit: what you can see below is about 1,300 KM... 4,000 KM is pretty far, and south Korea / Japan is pretty close

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c25e692b274e.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Now_Then]

Originally posted by getreadyalready

That is the best Avatar ever, I love her!

Secondline same as the first!

She is lovely aint she?

It's Jessica Alba.... And she's mine

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zeineguy48

The image with your house in it is almost assuredly an aerial photograph, not a satellite image. The higher detail areas of Google maps are a mosaic of aerial photographs. In certain large cities, you can see where they stitched together different images, with different perspectives, or from different times of day.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Then why is it that someone can go out in their yard and look up at the sky wave and within minutes later, you can actually see yourself on the screen waving? Satellites are delayed receivers.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't know how relevant this is, buy Mapquest still shows roads and citys of North Korea.
Maybe Google is doing an update, maybe there will be a strike, maybe Google is updating their maps to match the coming look when a few towns are wiped off the map.

Maybe I'll go have a beer.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by mdiinican

Then why is it that someone can go out in their yard and look up at the sky wave and within minutes later, you can actually see yourself on the screen waving? Satellites are delayed receivers.

I very much doubt that - I watched a guy on telly who was at the control centre for some imaging satellites and they arranged for him to lay out a message on the grass out side... The letters were made from white sheets and had to be made from 5 meter square blocks so a lower case I was one 5mx10m rectangle and the dot was 5x5.

You simply cannot get the resolution - It's not the cameras it's having to look through the atmosphere that's the limiting factor.

And I just checked my street - defiantly more than 5 months old - I can tell by the cars and building work.

But prove us wrong! Go out and put todays date in meter high numbers and wave

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

GOOD GOD! I have to visit your avatar at least once per day, or I just don't feel good. I may be addicted. Is there some kind of cure for this, or am I doomed?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Maybe Google isn't allowed on they're soil? Who knows.
Not a one liner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join