It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kennedy linked US-USSR space missions with classified UFO files

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"[I] have instructed James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in Joint space and lunar explorations. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat [UFO] cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fides as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources…. When this data has been sorted out, I would like you to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns [UFOs] are a factor. This will help NASA mission directors in their defensive responsibilities. I would like an interim report on the data review no later than February 1, 1964."

That's a above quote from a 1964 Top Secret National Security Memo Just released the other day. I did a search on ats and there's no mention of this in so im posting it here. There is also several now declassifed Top Secret Documents that can be found on this matter on the link below.

UFO Documents




posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
That's a above quote from a 1964 Top Secret National Security Memo Just released the other day.


Uh, no it's not. Try again to do an accurate, honest description of the document's origin. Trust no one but yourself.



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon
 


Very interesting! Thanks!



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
"[I] have instructed James Webb to develop a program with the Soviet Union in Joint space and lunar explorations. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat [UFO] cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fides as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources…. When this data has been sorted out, I would like you to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns [UFOs] are a factor. This will help NASA mission directors in their defensive responsibilities. I would like an interim report on the data review no later than February 1, 1964."

That's a above quote from a 1964 Top Secret National Security Memo Just released the other day. I did a search on ats and there's no mention of this in so im posting it here. There is also several now declassifed Top Secret Documents that can be found on this matter on the link below.

UFO Documents


Wow! I wish such a program was developed and made public by US!
Anyway this is another site where there is more about the knowledge that JFK had regarding UFO'S

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So what's the evidence the memo wasn't ginned up in some modern forgery lab to make money off the gullible?



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
We must be cautious spreading stuff like this without accurate debate on authentication, which this thread provides an opportunity to discuss. I sure wish I knew anything about cold-war documentation to be of any help, but I'm not even qualified enough to even reply in this thread, lol.

Ignoring the possibility that the document is forged, it is not making any outrageous claims and could easily be true or taken out of context.



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There was some concern at the highest levels during the Cold War that a ufo encounter might trigger a US-USSR conflict. A leaked document, was it leaked directly to Salla?, is interesting.

Shortly, I'll have my 20 posts and can start a thread and show you all something really interesting from direct sources, but you'll have to wait . . . unless you want to dig for it yourself.



posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon
 


Hold on there.
First of all, this "document" has been on the Internet for quite a long time. It was NOT "just released by the government. In fact, this is one of many dubious documents dredged up by Robert and Ryan Wood, in the early 1990's, when they started investigating the "MJ-12" documents. Linda Moulton Howe wrote about this document, and several others, in 2002 here:
www.presidentialufo.com...&1.htm

BTW. nowhere in your link does it even claim that this is a newly released government document.

Finally, Michael Salla has a highly suspect background, and has been caught numerous times, spreading lies regarding his UFO "research. :



Michael Emin Salla (September 25, 1958) is an international politics scholar who in 2001 became interested in the study of exopolitics and subsequently embarked on a personal effort to disseminate his exopolitical beliefs and hypotheses via the mediums of the internet, UFO and New conferences, and radio appearances. Salla's most recent academic position was in Washington at American University, Center for Global Peace. The Center did not sanction his ufological research, and emphasizes that it is personal.[1] Controversy eventually led to Salla's dismissal from the university.

His unconventional views have made his work the subject of considerable controversy and criticism within both the ufological and mainstream academic communities. Much of the testimony he uses to support his position is controversial due to a lack of empirical evidence to substantiate many of the claims. While many of Salla's sources are considered to be credible by adherents to the UFO Disclosure movement who cite a variety of supporting documents and credentials, critics argue these sources have been discredited for a variety of reasons; among these the dissemination of patent falsehoods in the content of claims made, and the misrepresentation of credentials.



en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Finally, Michael Salla has a highly suspect background, and has been caught numerous times, spreading lies regarding his UFO "research. :


Just so. Can anyone post any corroborative information indicating this document isn't a clumsy forgery?



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join