It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO May 31, 2009 + A Little George Carlin Comedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here is a video I found taken yesterday in Toronto, Canada.

The object in the video looks like a cube of some sort. At first there is no point of reference, then it flies behind a power pole of some sort and give some idea of how far, high, and fast it is traveling.

See the Video Here

here is a video of two UFOs in Vancouver, Canada

George Carlin: UFO Believers versus Religious Believers

[edit on 1-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very cool daytime footage what is that thing? It really seems to be moving. It's so hard to convey the actually feeling of seeing things with one's own eyes to video but this is a great film to spark some questions!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cool, square thing flying in the sky, in the daytime. Guess that rules out the planet venus

UFO by definition, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That was a cool video! I sure can't explain what it is. Looks like some kind of probe checking us out. I was wondering though, the military has those drones they use now, maybe they also have more advanced ones to watch us. Just a thought. S&F for you

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I saw this!!! I was out on my balcony near King and Dufferin (Toronto) when i noticed an eagle flying over head. I kept watching it and remarking how odd it is to find an eagle in the city (all though i have seen a few) when i noticed far up behind it was something in the sky. From my view it looked like a ball of light, but that might have been from the angle of the sun reflecting off of it. It passed out of view fast as it moved eastward, but i was staring at it for a good 30 seconds or so and even called my roommate to take a look, but by the time he got there it was gone.

It was very cool.

-nature

[edit on 1-6-2009 by jonnynature]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnynature
I saw this!!! I was out on my balcony near King and Dufferin (Toronto) when i noticed an eagle flying over head. I kept watching it and remarking how odd it is to find an eagle in the city (all though i have seen a few) when i noticed far up behind it was something in the sky. From my view it looked like a ball of light, but that might have been from the angle of the sun reflecting off of it. It passed out of view fast as it moved eastward, but i was staring at it for a good 30 seconds or so and even called my roommate to take a look, but by the time he got there it was gone.

It was very cool.

-nature

I am always in that area! I wonder how many other people saw this, it's a pretty populated area.

new topics

top topics

join