It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Footage Reverse Engineering A Disc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I guess the disclosure didn't go down by the 31st.
Here is a video showing reverse engineering of a disc.
Hangar 18

Declassified Footage Reverse Engineering A Disc

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I cant help thinking that they are working on something regular that the military worked on. There is no evidence that it's from the infamous hanger and it doesn't show any levitation to speak of. Stock footage made to look like something we have never seen before, creepy music and all.

I feel this will be debunked before long, in fact give me a few minutes and i'll debunk it myself!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I guess the disclosure didn't go down by the 31st.
Here is a video showing reverse engineering of a disc.
Hangar 18

DECLASSIFIED FOOTAGE REVERSE ENGINEERING A DISC

Well, the second part of the video does show actual construction of a disc, but it's an AVRO disc. This has been discussed here before, likely multiple times. As for the black and white stills of the "crashed" saucer, since there's nothing to identify it, it's assumed bunk until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I cant help thinking that they are working on something regular that the military worked on. There is no evidence that it's from the infamous hanger and it doesn't show any levitation to speak of. Stock footage made to look like something we have never seen before, creepy music and all.

I feel this will be debunked before long, in fact give me a few minutes and i'll debunk it myself!

Your right first shot of the gantry next to the big missile was a gyro from the missle.The rest of the vidoe is showing construction of the avro car.

A true flying saucer. A circular craft with a large central fan, that sucked in air from the upper side and expelled it at the edges of the disk. It flew well at low altitudes of five or six feet, but when it tried to rise further it became unstable. Never did more than hover at low altitude, and was abandoned after seven months because of stability problems.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, I have to say this.. that is the most creepy music I've ever heard. Maybe the object is a prototype hovercraft?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was trying to find the name of the disc that was produced, thank you for naming it!.

So we have black and white stills (Blurry at best) moulded into real footage of a craft we all know about, and as the previous poster states has been discussed many times before. There is nothing here that "Wows" me, but thank you to the original poster for presenting it, after all it's not a good idea to shoot the messenger!

October

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree it is suspect. but I am hoping now that the deadline has passed, there will be additional and verifiable evidence to follow.

I really think the smoking gun has been published long ago.

The implants that have been analysed.

In addition, I witnessed a military controlled UFO (sphere/orb) in 2000 at a range of no more than 200 feet at about 100 feet elevation just outside Fairchild AFB.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow, nice find, looks like the real deal!

The longer the government keeps this information from the public the deeper they dig their hole.

edit to add some are saying it's the Avro car, but some of these stills indicate they were in fact attempting to reverse engineer something they found.

Perhaps the Avro was one of these early projects that the military was trying to duplicate but couldn't because they either didn't have the materials required or the technological advancements necessary.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The colour film is of the Silverbug disc by Avro,
Avro went bust,and the American military took the disc.
It was a different concept than the Avrocar,and was to use
the Kouanda effect in operation.
the Avrocar was no more than a hovercraft.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

join