It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posted on Ytube 1/6/09 Very strange moving lights filmed over Sydney ,UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Posted on Ytube 1/6/09 Very strange moving lights filmed over Sydney ,UFO?

Don't know what to make of this video but the title says it all. Any ideas people?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting video for certain ...the movement of the lights rules out any sort of conventioanl aircraft it seems, its hard to get a sense of scale though in the dark. I mean they could be fireflies lol. You can sort of see what looks like a mountain on one side but it's hard to really tell, where did the video come from did you shoot it?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tiredoflooking

No not mine, just found it on YouTube. I can make out in the high quality setting www.youtube.com... a house and trees through the dark. I don't have any other details but like you said it is interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

If the video is stopped at23 secs the chimney and roof can be seen also trees in the background that help to give some reference even in the dark.Traffic can be heard in the background therefore would back up the claim that it was a populated area.The lights are moving in a way that no aircraft I can think of could move like with the acception of RC planes that could turn that quickly.Could it be cgi?I am surprised that no one is looking at this.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
After watching this video again in full screen I have decided to go with the comment left by

inboundDMC (32 minutes ago)

birds

I think there as been some tom foolery going on with the light set up on the camcorder to show birds as bright white objects .I can get the same effect with my infrared lens attached to my sony handycam. Case closed?

new topics

top topics

join