It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America, “Gone Without a Whimper”

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I don't think necessarily they are giving up power to gain power per se. I think they could intentionally be exercising their power, in order to preserve it. What better way to do it, than by killing off the majority of your "competition"?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Region by region with a cut off of all information going in or out; this will be the most likely method.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What Thomas Paine understood, and so many replying to this thread do not, is the physiology of mass discontent; dissimilar from the mindlessness of a mob, this seething irritability needs direction to focus. One of the reasons you hear me counseling restraint with a call to continuing education of the electorate is for this reason, the mass discontent of the American electorate is unfocused and not directed at the target it needs to be for a mass uprising to be effective.

Up until now, the Rasmussen Poll’s keep showing President Obama’s high personal popularity while his stated policy goals are dropping like rocks in the polls. This shows both a willingness to give the President a pass for now, as well as basically blaming Congress for his bad policies. It would not be wise to have any revolution start until Mr. Obama is connected to his policies and the American people no longer allow him to blame President Bush for every problem in America including tomorrow’s sour milk.

This is why threads such as this have so many young minds of mush trolls; it is the desperation of TPTB to KEEP the President’s popularity high and the electorate watching and blaming everything but his actions or lack thereof , so that he is able to get as much of the statist agenda passed under the radar. The trolls, pundits of the state controlled media and Obama cheerleaders of all stripes must not allow the mass discontent of the American people to become focused; they must malign, smear, redirect, blow smoke screens, ANYTHING to keep the American people from clearly seeing what Obama and the statist are really doing.

However, as Thomas Paine knew, truth spoken freely has a way of taking root; Americans are slow to wrath and slower to armed action, but when they realize the truth of the treason of their elected leaders, there will be hell to pay. That truth, just as the truth contained in Thomas Paine’s pamphlets, is beginning to take wide spread root now.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Speaking of Thomas P. Check out this thread. I think it is a great idea, and you Sarge, would be a huge asset.

My brother and I have been kicking around the idea of "Modern Sense" for the past year and a half or so. It would be written in honor of "Common Sense" and tailored for our current times. We have a few articles written and ready to share, but we haven't decided exactly how to promote the idea.

We are also both planning (he already started) on getting involved in politics locally, and running for an office very soon.

Edit: forgot thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The problem with this is that the very system your party would attempt to function within is corrupted at its core. Witness Minnesota's U.S. Senate race were there are counties that had more people voting then were registered, blocks of certain types of votes counted for Franken that they refused to count for Coleman; then there were Black Panthers thugs with billy-clubs and Acorn thugs at poling places; there were public officials releasing private information on McCain supporters, racial epitaphs used to malign and marginalize. No, political party remedies until the system is back within its constitutional boarders are useless.

I mean come on now, how long would Ron Paul last if he WAS close to shutting down TPTB’s NWO act? Those direction changing bullets and 32 H&H revolvers that make 38 caliber holes would have him dead in an hour, and it would already be ruled a suicide before he was dead.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Must we spare the tool? I always knew Mr. Sotero (sp?) was the pawn, but I agree. He must be exposed for his crime against his constituency, as likely most of the houses and courts will also need held accountable.

I likely have no further use for such tools. Refer to previous posts as to SOP in cases of "no further use" (NFU).

I signed the declaration demanding redress. Hopefully everybody else does.

Enjoy.

EDIT: clarity

[edit on 4/6/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Well hello Bro. Perhaps you wwould enlighten this old soldier as to what exactly you mean?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

yup, I signed it a couple hours ago too.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Specifically, I mean that to sign the Declaration that projectvxn has in his signature is to follow natural law. It is a legal demand for redress of grievances, as allowed by the US Constitution, and whose precedent was set with the original Declaration of Independence.

I'm essentially encouraging others to do the same, as in a prior post on another thread (sorry).

Not all of America has to go "without a whimper"...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
What Thomas Paine understood, and so many replying to this thread do not, is the physiology of mass discontent; dissimilar from the mindlessness of a mob, this seething irritability needs direction to focus. One of the reasons you hear me counseling restraint with a call to continuing education of the electorate is for this reason, the mass discontent of the American electorate is unfocused and not directed at the target it needs to be for a mass uprising to be effective.

My personal opinion is that this sentiment comes from a decline of culture not from whatever the government is doing. Perhaps what it is not doing. If that is the case then you can now see what freedom and lack of social law actually means.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I signed it. Good stuff there.

I will also be reading it at our next Tea Party

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It's people like Dooper that will impede and drain any of your attempts at making the government and country any better. The very people you'll be trying to help will be working feverishly against you. Even the ones you wake and agree to join you will inadvertently deter more adequate "recruits."

Why? I'm unable to articulate how and why this person is a drain. But I wish I could just let you all know this is the very monkey wrench in the system stopping anything from happening.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
reply to post by dooper

It's people like Dooper that will impede and drain any of your attempts at making the government and country any better. The very people you'll be trying to help will be working feverishly against you. Even the ones you wake and agree to join you will inadvertently deter more adequate "recruits."

Why? I'm unable to articulate how and why this person is a drain. But I wish I could just let you all know this is the very monkey wrench in the system stopping anything from happening.

That was a waste of typing effort. In effect you said "you're wrong. I can't tell you why, but you are."

When you get something concrete to add to the discussion, get back to us, ok?

Until then, you're wrong, and I CAN tell you why. Your wrong because you can't back up your assertions. You have no argument to present, just unfounded accusations.

That's just wrong.

nenothtu out

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
and how do you people suggest we revolt?

we'll all just rise up and be crushed, unless we have a real plan

and we dont.

Part 1

As someone else stated, this country is on the verge of a blowup. There are so many different attacks on our freedoms by the Federal Government all one needs to do is open a newspaper. For me the mere introduction of HR 2159 set me over the edge. Here is what I suggest.

We need to get organized, no doubt. But how? How do we find out who is on our side, who has had enough. And who are the B.O. Sniffers? (B.O. Sniffers equals all who think President Barack Obama can do no wrong.) Thankfully I have been thinking about this for some time. Below is an idea I have been working on. I am looking for some feedback on what is posted below.

F.E.D.E.R.A.L. Government

Freedoms
Eradicated
Daily
Everyone’s
Rights
Almost
Lost

GOVERNMENT

This is a statement of absolute truth, anyone who suggests otherwise is the enemy and should be treated as such… Our Federal Government is out of Control. Every single Branch of it, (save one, The U.S. Military)… the Legislative, Judicial, and the Bureaucratic are completely out of control… We need to make a stand, and we need to remind the Federal Government who is in Charge. This message is being posted all across the Country. If you believe our Federal Government is destroying this country and stealing our Rights from us on a daily basis, then please forward this message to everyone you know. And let’s stand together.

This Forth of July we are asking every American to fly our National Flag upside down as a visual protest to what our F.E.D.E.R.A.L. Government has been doing to this nation for many decades now. Stand up my fellow citizens, stand up and be counted. Stand together Fellow Patriot and let the Federal Government know you are awake and you are MAD AS HELL! IF you are sick of what the Federal Government has done to our Freedoms and tired of what they are doing now, then we are asking all Americans to FLY OUR NATIONAL FLAG UPSIDE DOWN! Let’s make 2009 the year Americans from all walks of life, from sea to shining see, in All 50 states, come together to show this out of control Federal Government that the people are standing United regardless of Political Affiliation to remind that F.E.D.E.R.A.L. Government that WE THE PEOPLE have the real power, and we Demand our Rights, we Demand Accountability for our National Treasure and We Will FIGHT To Protect Our Nations Future.

Stand United My Fellow Americans. Stand With Our Constitution and Stand for Our Nation’s Future.

We Are The Power. This 4th of July Fly Our National Flag Upside Down and Demand The Change We Were Promised! Demand Our Freedoms Back, Demand Our Rights, and Demand Accountability. Show Them We Are United!

We Are The Vanguard, and We Will Not Fail!
GOD BLESS THE CONSTITUTION
and
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

Like I said I have been working on this for some time. I am asking for feed back on the above post. If this becomes a movement then we will know who is on the side of Freedom and sick of what is going on in our country. From there we can begin to organize.

Part 2

The first thing that needs to be done is you/we need organization in y/our own neighborhood. If you do not have some kind of organization in your own neighborhood then you have already lost. What equals organization. To begin with you need at least 4 to 5 people. Within your small group of five you need to pick a leader, a second in command, a treasurer, a secretary, and a security organizer. The same is true for the beginning of a national movement. But first, local, local, local… that is very important.

Next you need to find no more the six or seven points that you and your group are going to talk about around the community. I would suggest you don’t mention the New World Order, because that will turn people off who would otherwise want to join and/or listen to what you are talking about. I would suggest talking about the Federal Government as a whole, yet do not mention the President. Let them mention the President, let them come from that angle, however, as a movement you need to focus on the bigger picture. Find at least two or three things that each of these, the Legislator, the Judicial, and the Bureaucratic. Like: Can you believe those people in Congress want to give the Attorney General the sole authority to take your second Amendment away? … Can you believe a Federal Judge said average citizens do not have legal authority to question their government officials about their legal status to run, Can you believe Home Land Security was caught passing around a secret message that said our returning vets are potential terrorists, and on and on. Make sure each of the five know exactly what it is you are talking about. Have the major points known by all, but that is all. Allow each member of your group to sell it within their own personality. So that way none of you come off as robots. And make sure you have the documents there to prove what you said is true. There is so much more that needs to be done. But to allow for some discussion on what has been posted so far I will stop right here.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

You, as have others, are trying to send a message to the federal government. Sometimes I ask myself what good these internet petitions and tea parties do, and now this.

I flew my US flag upside down on 15APR09, right beneath my Gadsden flag. It wouldn't hurt to do it again on "independance day".

It's just raising the ire of TPTB, and marking my home, but sure... I'll play.

It IS visible, and I suppose that's your point. The founding fathers' actions didn't always impress the people around them either, yet they did what they felt needed done. The point you make is very valid that folks should have already made their mind up, or be allowed to. I've learned that this point cannot be forced.

Additionally, you're proposing that individuals fly their US flag upside down... Some folks, especially first responder types and LEO's, etc... know what that means...

It's a universal distress signal. You may want to consider what you'll say if any of the aforementioned folks come a knocking.

Otherwise, I'll forward you're proposal along. Nice idea. Like I said, I'm on board!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My God, miragezero you're a lunatic. Why don't you bother actually to learn about the founding of America, from Plymouth Rock and Jamestown all the way to Obamessiah before you make your ignorant, snarky potty mouth move again?

Then you might bother to read up on the history of the church, the church in America, and perhaps even read the Bible as your bigotry is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Signed,
An Ivy League/multiple graduate degree holding Mensan who makes more in a month that you have your entire life and who is descendant of Patriots, Pilgrims, Huguenots and Charlemagne.

PS: If you despise America so much, Why did your worthless ancestors sell their goats for a steerage ticket to land on Ellis Island??? FGO BACK TO YOUR HOVEL.

reply to post by miragezero

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeofthemountain
My God, miragezero you're a lunatic. Why don't you bother actually to learn about the founding of America, from Plymouth Rock and Jamestown all the way to Obamessiah before you make your ignorant, snarky potty mouth move again?

Could you be more specific?

Then you might bother to read up on the history of the church, the church in America, and perhaps even read the Bible as your bigotry is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Not quite sure what you're talking about here... if you are referring to the claim I made regarding social norms enforced by the Church then that is absolutely true. As the influence of the church has declined then we must resort to reason as implied by Thomas Paine who has been invoked several times within this very thread. And there must be enforcement of law.

Signed,
An Ivy League/multiple graduate degree holding Mensan who makes more in a month that you have your entire life and who is descendant of Patriots, Pilgrims, Huguenots and Charlemagne.

It's a shame none of that has been conveyed in this post otherwise. So much for a pedigree. I'm also kind of puzzled that you included your genetic heritage in this to establish a position of authority Mr Charlemagne. We kind of got away from that here in the United States. ;-)

PS: If you despise America so much, Why did your worthless ancestors sell their goats for a steerage ticket to land on Ellis Island??? FGO BACK TO YOUR HOVEL.

Actually I love this country and am defending it and its current government if you had actually read the thread. In fact my first post was dismissive towards the author of the article that we are on the way out. Our quality of life is wonderful. Our government is not oppressive. Our GDP is nice. We share technology. We share information via the internet freely which was a government project originally. People have fought and died for the lifestyle we enjoy. So enjoy it. Stop complaining so much because upon close examination it falls to pieces, especially compared to other countries.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Littlebunny, much of what you are suggesting we are already doing, either as a part of the Tea Party Movement or in personal groups. I will of course set the distress flag out on July 4, not a problem.

Let me make this clear however, when TPTB attempt to establish regional control if your still tied to a city, your dog meat. Non of the Militias will attempt to intervene in the cities as this will be suicidal. The first weeks to months will be a free for all in the attempt to solidify friend/foe recognition and establish some outline of demarcation. Plans after that HAVE been established by numerous groups, the reason you do not know that is because you are not a part of one.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Actually I love this country and am defending it and its current government if you had actually read the thread. In fact my first post was dismissive towards the author of the article that we are on the way out. Our quality of life is wonderful. Our government is not oppressive. Our GDP is nice. We share technology. We share information via the internet freely which was a government project originally. People have fought and died for the lifestyle we enjoy. So enjoy it. Stop complaining so much because upon close examination it falls to pieces, especially compared to other countries.

With all due respect, there were several people back in the day, just before our founding fathers signed our last declaration of independence, who argued the same as you. Look at all that is good, the King has given us so much…
This thread and this movement is not ignoring all the stuff that is still good about this nation. Rather, it is rejecting all the stuff our federal government has done to lessen or destroy our Constitution. While at the same time demanding the Federal Government stop trying to destroy our Constitution even further and to give the States and the People our rights back.

People are not denying all that is still good about this country. Instead we are rejecting outright the laws, rulings, and agencies that have destroyed our rights and have over stepped their authority. We are demanding it stops… and if not there will be a price that will need to be paid. To what level has yet to be fully determined. However time for a decision/showdown is quickly approaching!

I am just thankful our founding fathers decided not to focus on all that was good with their lives, and instead decided to fight against all that was wrong with their masters who abused their freedoms. That is the same place we find ourselves, the question will soon need to be answered, do we have the same resolve... or will the voices that were ignored last time come full circle? Will those old rejected voices be listened to this time, while we all sit back and watch this entire nation and the people therein directed towards complete federal governmental slavery. Or will we do exactly as our founding fathers and focus on what has been taken away and do all we can to remain free?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Littlebunny, much of what you are suggesting we are already doing, either as a part of the Tea Party Movement or in personal groups. I will of course set the distress flag out on July 4, not a problem.

Let me make this clear however, when TPTB attempt to establish regional control if your still tied to a city, your dog meat. Non of the Militias will attempt to intervene in the cities as this will be suicidal. The first weeks to months will be a free for all in the attempt to solidify friend/foe recognition and establish some outline of demarcation.

Hey Sgt,

I live out in the country. Next to a relatively small town. Just about everyone hunts, and just about everyone I know, knows everyone else.

The point of flying the flag upside down, is in part, for those who live in cities, so they will know who they can count on, that is, if they go out and communicate.

The question people are asking themselves is, "Who in their neighborhood understands what is at stake?" Tea Parties have thousands of folks attending. I suspect these next tea parties will be larger still. With volume comes problems. Your neighbor could be ten people away and you will never know. However, if your neighbor is flying our flag upside down and so are you... Well then if nothing else you have a conversation piece. Same is true if your neighbor is a block or more away, if they are flying our flag upside down, then go talk to them. That was one of the reasons I created that statement, not only to help direct a movement that is growing stronger showing national dissatisfaction against our Federal Government, but also so people can begin to network.

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join