It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Given what is known about the machine - Airbus A330 - and the state of current technology and ability to build a plane capable of withstanding such storms through safeguards and system redundancies...

What makes a UFO theory so unimaginable, especially on a website where the name of the game is (supposedly) thinking outside of the box?

Speaking just for myself, I come here to read ideas and stuff I don't see on CNN and Fox News and the BBC and Space.com.

I think we can probably approach the subject with some other-than-NTSB theory and still be respectful to those who have lost someone to the tragedy. If we can't, then ATS' existence becomes suddenly irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here is a video, which is presenting why the lightning theory is not the best at all. On this video, you can see as a 747, full with passengers are hit by lightnings, twice. And this craft flew further without any problem. This 747 is also quite older then the state of the art A330. So by my opinion whatever brought that A330 down from the sky, there is a great chance it wasn't a lightning, or if yes, it hit that craft few times harder than as the lightnings hit this 747 and made a precise strike on a major part of the A330 craft.

www.youtube.com...

Aircrafts are able to withstand multiple lightning strikes without any damage as they've been designed on this way. Also they're in the air. Lightnings not really causing damages to anything that are in the air, on great height and not connected to the ground on any way.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
From AP

Air Force spokesman Col. Jorge Amaral told the Agencia Brasil official news service that authorities were investigating the report. "There is information that the pilot of a TAM aircraft saw several orange points on the ocean while flying over the region," he said.

But Brazil's air force said in a Tuesday statement that a French merchant ship — the Douce France — had conducted a search of the area where TAM reported seeing fire "without identifying any trace of the flight."

Air France spokesman Nicolas Petteau said Tuesday that the airline had no information about any sighting of a fire or debris. France's Defense Minister Herve Morin said "we have no signs so far" indicating terrorism was involved. Still, he added on French radio, "All hypotheses must be studied."

I guess that includes UFO's and orange lights and interdimensional portals.

There is s precedent for it too in the linguistics of Halfpasthuman who predicted the [disappearances] meme. With, it would seem, more disappearances of this nature to follow.

from urban survival

I had written, some time back in our ALTA reports, about the [disappearances], and how some of ThePowersThatBe would be walking along, and simply vanish….and not to a ‘good place’. I had described how it would freak out the rest of TPTB seriously, and they will react as though the [disappearances] were a ‘thing’ of the material world such as a kidnapping, or murder.

They will gather [security forces] around themselves in large numbers in some cases, and it will matter not. In our work the details of the data sets indicated that these TPTB creatures, and in some instances, their entire cadres of ‘body guards’, would, in an instant, [disappear] to a not nice place.

The rickety time machine indicates more is due to show up on this topic over the weekend, [the weekend just gone] so check back Monday and we'll follow the next twisty-turny of this most curiouser and curiouser line of inquiry...

The effects of this upon the world of the [power elite] will be quite interesting to observe. Look for it later in 2009. I have been watching the net closely for the 'disappearances' meme to set in, since that's something predicted in the HPH linguists. Some time after July 15th we ought to be reading headlines about a ship with 50-people aboard being found in Mary Celeste fashion, abandoned with no trace of living humans - and even more mystifying - no sign of violence.

Interesting about TPTB because...

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The chairman of German steelmaker ThyssenKrupp's Brazilian unit CSA was on board the Air France flight that disappeared over the Atlantic ocean, a company source said on Monday

source

ThyssenKrupp's members regulary attend Bilderberg so they can be classed as TPTB.

Alfred Krupp, was an industrial millionaire, who became a millionaire selling arms to Hitler. He was tried at Nuremberg, but but he got away with a stint in jail and returned some money and business ...
Apparently he was also a friend of Prescott Bush (banker who financed Hitler).

Also, Luis Roberto Anastacio Chairman of Michelin south america was announced as also being on the plane Source

I'm sure this is all idle speculation at the moment but i am very interested to see who else from TPTB was on that plane and remaining PTB's reaction to this - blame it on terrorism - with no debris - a-la 911 - they could always plant some debris as they do but the black box would provide the hard evidence.

Where ever they have gone and whatevery they did may they all rest in peace.

[edit on 2-6-2] wrong link

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Magzoid]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Magzoid]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Interesting details. Somehow this intro is flashing into my mind.

Large aircraft above the ocean, interesting people onboard. What could go wrong?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

As David Wilcocks CIA source told him. "Everything you have seen in a science fiction movie or telivision program is true"

S&F for the "lost" reference.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowIntelligence
Here is a video, which is presenting why the lightning theory is not the best at all. On this video, you can see as a 747, full with passengers are hit by lightnings, twice. And this craft flew further without any problem. This 747 is also quite older then the state of the art A330.

nice video. Yes aircraft bodies act as a faraday cage. Electricity flows through the body USUALLY. Entry and exit holes in the skin are quite normal. Also, aluminium acts differently from composites when struck by lightning. Age is not an issue here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Moderator-Note

Nine posts from both sides of the back-and-forth bickering and personal attacks were removed. No attacks on other posters, post on TOPIC please.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wreckage Spotted' In Hunt For Airliner

The Brazilian jets searching for an Air France airliner that vanished over the Atlantic Ocean have reportedly spotted plane wreckage.

The South American country's air force found debris 390 or 1,000 miles off its coast, depending on reports.

The wreckage included airplane seats that were floating in the sea along the path that a missing Air France jet was flying.

Air Force spokesman Jorge Amaral said authorities cannot immediately confirm the seats were from the missing plane.

Also spotted were small white pieces of material that may be metallic and signs of oil and kerosene, which is used as jet fuel.

The debris was found north east of the Brazilian archipelago of Fernando de Noronha.

The plane disappeared with 228 people aboard.

Sky News

Mikey

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
First of all, I have not read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been posted before.

Today I saw on TV a pilot saying that the area where the aeroplane disappeared is an area that has many sudden and strong storms, and that when one of those appears they usually do not have the time to change course and have to go through them.

Another thing the pilot said was that the biggest problem of those storms is not the lightning but the hail, with hailstones the size of fists that can make relatively large damages.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lightning has likely been ruled out now as the cause of the incident - so what did really cause it?

Jane's Aviation analyst Chris Yates said: "There has been no mayday call. The conclusion to be drawn is something catastrophic happened on board that caused this aeroplane to ditch in a controlled or uncontrolled fashion. "
I would suggest that potentially it went down very quickly and so quickly that the pilots on board didn't have a chance to make that emergency call."

Dr Guy Gratton, Senior Visiting Research Fellow in Aeronautics at Brunel University, said: "There was no message. That is very, very surprising. The A330 has multiple communications systems, so a complete loss of communications at the least means a major electrical failure. Such failures are very rare." Of the two most likely causes for such the catastrophe, one - a terrorist bombing or hijacking - was ruled out.

The other, extreme weather, was being considered. Experts said it could have been hit by lightning - but the Airbus 330 has two or three back-up systems and for lightning to knock them all out without anyone being able to send a warning would be "almost impossible".

Even failure of both engines would give the crew half an hour of "gliding time".

extract source

So whats really going on here?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ufossydney]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufossydney
Does anyone this there could be a remote connection here?

Here's a short extract on the recent report

They are not yet saying the plane has crashed but that the ultra modern & extreemly safe Airbus 330 suddenly 'disappeared' from radar screens due to a electrical "short circuit"... very strange indeed: Air France said that the aircraft had sent a message reporting an electrical "short circuit" after strong turbulence.

The company said the plane had probably been struck by lightning. An Airbus source described the failure as "catastrophic" suggesting a sudden and unexplained systems failure.

What does this mean exactly? How could a large ultra modern aircraft with numerous safety backups suddenly drop from the air like that? doesn't make sense. The plane was designed to withstand a lightning strikes as well -infact Airbus A330 has sophisticated Lightening Strike protection - so even if a lightening strike hit an engine the plane has fail safe systems to compensate for this ..

So what else could have happened... well an electrical short circuits can be caused by an EMF pulse. Many near misses with Ufos have reported strong electromegnetic interference, similar to an EMF pulse which disables all electrical equipment. .. could this have happened in this circumstance?

source

[edit on 1-6-2009 by ufossydney]

Note i have done a follow up post on this which reveals that lightning is now being ruled out as the cause of the incident .. so if it wasn't lightning then what?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They have found some debris now so it has crashed, showing it on BBC news on tv.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm glad it's been moved here, thanks to whoever contributed it that!

With the debris being found it shouldn't be too long before we get to know what's going on with it all.

I'd like more info about that wing clipping incident though if it existed and a register of who was on board.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Everything we've ever seen seem to indicate that UFOs are benign.

Actually it only proves that there are races out there that would rather not disclose their intentions , instead of coming openly in an ethical way. That is not a good sign , no matter how optimistic you are.

Abductions are not benign , that is a criminal act by human law , those in earth should follow human law if they want to be the least ethical they can.

I did this analogy before , but when you go visit a friend's home , you usually announce yourself and come through the front door.

If you go around the windows peeking , and snatching things out when you have an opportunity , you are acting like a burglar.

This proves not that they are completely evil or good , just that they are driven by the same desires as we are. And that they do have an agenda of their own self-interest.

So my opinion is different of yours because I look at things objectively
"everything we have ever seen , seems to indicate that UFOs do not have the human family in our best interests"

Ethical contact is not happening.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maby when john lock stoped pressing the numbers in the hatch the plane went down on the island............ and its the new episode of lost.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There can be no disclosure and the Disclosure people know why
and most people on the street know why.

UFOs can freeze engines and perhaps rip apart some structures
as Spielberg knows from his authentic movies.

That is just by being surrounded be ether carriers that show
up as sparks or dark clouds.

Not to mention any beams to sicken cattle.

No ETs are involved and never have or ever will be.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Until it comes out in the news, or there was some sort of catastrophe that could be somewhat related, I highly doubt that the disappearance of this airliner has anything to do with UFO's.

Airplane malfunction could be caused by thousands of variables. And usually, UFO's are not the cause.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I don't know about that. You're assuming that ET's are somehow socialized the same way that human beings are. I'm sure that if they exist, they have an entirely different educational and social system.

You could also say that humans don't have the best interests for themselves or the other inhabitants of this earth. We do the same stuff when we go out and tag animals and yet we call it science. Where's the morality in flying over remote areas of Africa, shooting an animal with a tranquilizer gun, tagging it, and then setting it back free into the wild? I don't want to risk going off topic here, but, it seems to be that Humans are constantly behaving dubiously and then pass it off as research. Put yourself inside the head of the animal that had just been anesthetized, and I bet you'll find confusion, demoralization, and outright fear.

So...in that sense, you could easily argue that human beings are as destructive and invasive as any species of alien that we currently fear.

Personally, I believe that they are merely scientists flying to other planets and are scientifically evaluating them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh...and just to stay on topic, I highly doubt that this airline disappearance has anything to do with UFO's.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join