It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
still not sure on the plane flying into the storm imo, during these troubled times surly the pilots would avoid all storms at any cost. im thinking on the moneyterial side of this

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
still not sure on the plane flying into the storm imo, during these troubled times surly the pilots would avoid all storms at any cost. im thinking on the moneyterial side of this

But maybe it came on too late for them to do anything, or they didn’t think the storm was as bad as it would be before it actually hit them?

Or maybe something else completely different went wrong with the plane that wasn’t related to the storm, it could have been a fault, human error, bomb. We just won’t know until they find it.

But so far all the odds are looking at it being a storm.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
don't suppose you know what type of voltage is in one of those storms
must been a big strike to take down one of those babies ?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

don't suppose you know what type of voltage is in one of those storms
must been a big strike to take down one of those babies ?

No idea.

If it was lighting, it would have had to been pretty strong, I mean planes are hit by lighting all the time and are usually ok.

While possible, I don’t think it would of been lighting alone that took it down. Maybe it started something? or maybe there was already something wrong with the plane.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Lightning can have massive voltage and current, but since planes aren't grounded if I understand correctly, they get minor entry and exit holes, usually to the outer skin showing pin hole damage or melted surfaces on trailing edges and wing tips.
I believe they are designed for lightning to pass through them not just hit as such.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

i notise your all from australia sure this isnt a wind up in the best australian manour

ie alright blue... whats your favorite colour
alright digger.... what do do for a living
alright shela what sex are you mate
just a bit of humour lads lol

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I also believe that 99% the plane has crashed due to some kind of failure.

On the other hand, I would not be so fast in criticizing a victim's relative. If the reports are true, bare in mind that SMS delivery service alerts you of message delivery ONLY if the recipients cell phone actually gets the message. I.E. only if it is turned on, in range etc. Same stands for ringing... In most countries if the phone receiving a call is unavailable you just get an automated message stating so, not ringing.

Of course I have to emphasize again that the report may be inaccurate or the poor guy may have just forgotten the phone somewhere in the airport. The mystery can be easily solved by the cell phone company by triangulating the cell signal before the battery runs out from the repeated calling.

There is no real need for mourning in ATS but insulting people for the mere fact they hope their relative/friend is not dead, is uncalled for.

thesdocos

[edit on 2-6-2009 by thesdoc]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Please refrain from comments upon the character of fellow members, regardless of their opinions.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Personal tragedy makes people do very strange things, especially if it is sudden and unexpected. It's called 'denial', the first step in how we deal with acute loss. Punishing such behaviour with physical violence is callous and completely ridiculous.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Again if you choose to see it as such then that is you prerogative. I'm disappointed your not sitting comfortably though. Ya can't be can you? Ya know why.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
back to the plane/ ufo theory.
if this plane is on a stanerd flight path surly there was aplane in front or behind, not literly of course, i read earlier ther was a 10min gap
these guys would have had the same problems .. thuse sending an alert of kinds imo

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufossydney

Yes. I too have a feeling that the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance is UFO related.

And what I find more interesting is the timing. The alleged UFO disclosure must have happened the same day the Air France Airbus disappeared.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
To get back on topic and lightning, this article talks about it somewhat. Seems the consensus is that it is unlikely a cause.

There is also rumour on a aviation forum about a possible taxiing collision involving that aircraft. Damaging another aircraft in the process but apparently no damage detected on this unfortunate flight.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

back to the plane/ ufo theory.
if this plane is on a stanerd flight path surly there was aplane in front or behind, not literly of course, i read earlier ther was a 10min gap
these guys would have had the same problems .. thuse sending an alert of kinds imo

Generally yes there are planes ahead and behind on the same route. But it all depends on how busy that route is, it’s like when you are flying in Europe and look out the window of the plane you will almost always see several other aircraft flying, above, below, in the distance etc etc.

While in Australia you’d hardly see that.

The direct route from Rio to Paris only has 3 flights a day, one at 4:20pm, 7:00pm and 11:55pm. So it’s not a busy route (well not as busy as US or European routes), obviously there would have been other planes flying to different destinations going on a similar route, but I don’t think there would of been the general gap.

But even so, one plane can make it through a bad storm while another might not.

The one thing that I do find a bit sus is that they took a while to notice the plane was actually gone.

Mikey

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
might be far fetched but here goes, supposedly that part of the world has a very low magnetic yeild and if some theorists have it right time/space travel is done inworm holes, maybe some of the guys have it right about some sort of collision. i verge on the ufonostic side and i aint seen any yet but still looking...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks Masqua.
I hope those two read your comment.
Their own comments were appallingly insensitive & potentially very damaging to this site.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The following text is quote from PPRuNe Forums. (Professional Pilots Rumour Network)

I read somewhere that Air France 447's wing touched an A320 rudder in a taxi incident prior to departure. The A320's rudder was severely damaged, but AF447's A330 wingtip was not. AF447 departed, and is now missing.

First things first: Did the taxi incident occur?

Answers to big problems or issues are often simple. Here is one possibility: AF447's wing was weakened if not visibly damaged; the airplane suffered stresses during flight via flight in turbulence; the damaged, stressed wing broke off; the airplane plummeted into the sea.

What supports this?

1. Alleged taxi incident involving A320 and AF447.
2. Alleged time delay of four minutes from altitude to impact.
3. No calls from the pilots.
4. Sudden spurt of messages sent to base: multiple system failures.
5. Item 3. and 4. indicate an inflight breakup.
6. Airplanes don't fall out of the sky for no reason.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
interesting, who gets to make the final call for the plane to procced ..id emagine their would be alot of buck passing on this collision. and if its like any typical big setup im sure there woudnt be a quick reply.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join