It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
where is the last GPS location?..it's on all the latest planes. was it a clear day? what was the speed? the altitude? any planes in the general vicinity that could have had contact? or could have flown over last known location? how about shipping? any news from ships in the area about the plane? weather? explosions heard in distance? any other communications before what was reported? or after?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That was my first question as well. It does not look like they did but Bermuda is not the only triangle of phenomenon ... this could be another zone similar.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi! everyone i'm always reading ATS, but is my first time posting here. And about the subject; i was wondering if any one thought of bad weather = worm holes or something equal to space time travel like i've seen before in ufo hunters. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
UFO's???

As in possible ET activity?

Everything we've ever seen seem to indicate that UFOs are benign. They investigate airplanes, even 'play' a little with them...showing off, maybe?

Never seem hostile, not from what I've read.

In fact, if you 'believe' all sources....they are more than benign...they can even be helpful. Talking about disarming nuclear warheads, for instance.

AND, one event I heard about, in Vietnam. A B-52, down in the jungle. Didn't land, was apparently "Placed" there, in a clearing. Intact. Undamaged. Weird, huh????

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufossydney

apparantly the accident was seen by some women in a rearby town of "Tosca" , they saw the plane slowly drop to the water.
Ima gine the sight and sound!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rinorino2

If that were true then why is it being reported as vanished?

Do you have a link to that story?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Tosca, South Africa ? and they have not found any debris or wreckage for 23 hours, gimme a break and besides, that is WAY OUT OF COURSE.

Google Maps, Tosca SouthAfrica

"At this point accident investigators can't rule out anything," he said. "But these aircraft are designed to withstand almost any lightning strikes or any level of turbulence."

Article source, AP/Google

[edit on 2009/6/1 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ermmm....it was past midnight, local time. Not dawn yet....and the airplane was hundreds of miles out to sea.

Doubt very much some eyewitness from the town of "Tosca" saw anything...check sources, deny ignorance!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufossydney

I think if they haven't found any evidence of a crash within the next two weeks then maybe we can start speculating on this theory, until then we should prolly hold off.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Perhaps thats what happened to this one, placed somewhere.

I'm being hopeful here.. so don't spoil the hope parade!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How is it possible that a plane can disappear nowadays with satellites radar. Im sure a submarine would have picked up any large explosions in the sea.
A plane that size just does not disappear think about all the people that would have phones on them no one phoned home strange sounds like Bermuda triangle stuf.

Hope there found soon

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I'd like to see survivors, too. But, I'm a pragmatist.

Sorry for the doom and gloom, but....if wishes were fishes, as the saying goes. I am not intending to be flippant.....just practical, and that is based on a lifetime of experience....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
they just interviewed a lady from Whitby North Yorks who has been trying to ring her husband - Patricia Coakley.

her husband's mobile has actually been ringing out so she is assuming that the plane has not sunk.

amazing but possible that some / many are stranded on floating pieces of plane

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have somebody checked weather satelite images/data for the specific region the plane is supposed to have crashed in?

I read in a norwegian newspaper that one of the missing passenger had sent a sms "I love you" to his wife, Since they had GSM coverage the plane couldnt have been that far from land...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AND, one event I heard about, in Vietnam. A B-52, down in the jungle. Didn't land, was apparently "Placed" there, in a clearing. Intact. Undamaged. Weird, huh????

I remember reading something about that but from my recollections the B52 crew of four were found dead and had suffered a fate very similar to the bovine mutilation phenomena.

I hope it was just an urban myth (shudder).

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

can you please link this? we need to know where this info is coming from. who is they?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
nvm I found the article with the wife who has been trying to call her husband.

Her is the link www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

This incident was reported by an ATS member....Sgt Clifford Stone.

He had personal knowledge/experience of this event.

I do NOT think the crew were killed by ETs. NOT based on what I have learned, as I read about these subjects.

WERE they used as vessels, for extraction of organs, AFTER they were already deceased???? Well....that should be considered as a possibility.

Point is....the ETs don't seem to kill anyone.....they may take advantage of deaths.....but, who knows????

We Humans tag and kill animals. Or, when we find dead carcasses.....we examine them.

See the comparison????

IF WE HUMANS found a sentient species, other than native to our planet....I truly doubt that we would 'murder' one of them, just for study!!!

Studying an already dead animal....well, that's an entirely different concept.

I see no conflict, in morals.....especially when we are likely discussing creatures that have an entirely different view, of life.....we just do not know.....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
From a rational point of view, UFO's are way down on my list of causes. The air bus series has an overdependence on its fly by wire mechanisims. Boeing aircraft are known for multiple many systems redundant. The carbon fiber/fly by wire systems make a plane simpler to fly, but you don't have much margin of error. Case in point, we did experiment with carbon fiber hulls, and electrical systems with no back-ups. A lighting bolt striking a carbon-carbon hul won't disipate the charge but will cause the plane to blow up. My bet is on many systems failures. I just pray my son was not on that plane.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Actually weedwhacker I had not even considered that "slant" at all. Very interesting and I am glad you responded to my post. I prefer to think we are more than just something to be killed, used and discarded and what you say does make sense.

Thanks for the clarification as that story was something that had bothered me ever since I had read about it. Anyway I won't drag this thread off topic any more than I have already.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Dissemination]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join