It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Does anyone this there could be a remote connection here?

Here's a short extract on the recent report

They are not yet saying the plane has crashed but that the ultra modern & extreemly safe Airbus 330 suddenly 'disappeared' from radar screens due to a electrical "short circuit"... very strange indeed: Air France said that the aircraft had sent a message reporting an electrical "short circuit" after strong turbulence.

The company said the plane had probably been struck by lightning. An Airbus source described the failure as "catastrophic" suggesting a sudden and unexplained systems failure.

What does this mean exactly? How could a large ultra modern aircraft with numerous safety backups suddenly drop from the air like that? doesn't make sense. The plane was designed to withstand a lightning strikes as well -infact Airbus A330 has sophisticated Lightening Strike protection - so even if a lightening strike hit an engine the plane has fail safe systems to compensate for this ..

So what else could have happened... well an electrical short circuits can be caused by an EMF pulse. Many near misses with Ufos have reported strong electromegnetic interference, similar to an EMF pulse which disables all electrical equipment. .. could this have happened in this circumstance?

source

[edit on 1-6-2009 by ufossydney]

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ahhh, it was only a matter of time before someone mentioned UFOs!
Although there are still questions to be answered this was just a simple accident.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
lol thats funny, I was listening to this on my way home from work and was wondering its only a mtter of time before people start blaming this event on UFO's.
Not that I don't believe in ufo's its just that too many people these days jump to that conclusion which in a way, I think, discredits the whole UFO thing...in part anyways

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
an airbus 330 taken down by lighting doubt that somehow, this is an ultra modern plane. i thought lighting had to earth before it could harm
just my 2 bobs worth

plus all those trip switches and relays and diodes.
maybe it went of route to avoid the storm and hit something not on radar???

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Christ, didn't take long did it?

Let them at least recover the poor sods first!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well someone HAD to say it. It didn't take long. No, I believe UFO's have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
HAHA! I knew it was only a matter of time before UFO's were mentioned concerning this. This is a very advanced aircraft and I'm curious to know what exactly happened to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I almost hate to admit it, but UFOs were the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard about the plane disappearing. And the second thing that I thought of was the old movie, "Millennium," about an airplane full of people who are "abducted" by people from the future (it's convoluted, but a pretty good movie, as I remember it).

Like everyone else, I hope the plane is safe somewhere. But UFOs *did* cross my mind, especially as everyone keeps talking about potential disclosure.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lurkerinthedark

I must admit also, this morning - while groggily listening to the radio - I heard about the flight and I couldn't stop my thoughts from going "UFO, UFO, UFO!"

It is weird, this topic seems to be on the 'tip of our thoughts' lately.

Hope the passengers made it alright.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well it could have been fairies or the honey monster .....

Obviously no UFOs were reported at the time. And any way, what exactly do you all mean by UFO? By definition, the aircraft itself was a UFO if someone saw it and wasnlt aware what it was .....

I guess what you actually mean is alien spacecraft? In which case why not just say so?

Although I guess the families and friends of those who were on this tragic flight may not be too happy to see people blaming space aliens before they have a single fact about the incident

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I especially liked this comment from your source link:

markymint said...
an interesting story, it'll be interesting to see how it develops. don't forget you also reported that web-bots predicted people would just 'dissapear' this year, without explanation...! :O
www.realufos.net...

Alta report predictions, UFO's and Airbus Vanishishings. How could anyone not connect the dots?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think the Jolly Green Giant did it. Although Noddy and Big Ears are not out of the frame either.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/world/2009/06/01/am.intv.cox.air.france.cnn

FWIW

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lurkerinthedark

Same! i thought UFO straight away

the brazilian air force, french navy and US military and satellites are searching and not found ANYTHING...
this could be one of those times where they end up safely landed in a distant desert... but somehow i think something bad has happened.

if it was UFO's let's hope it was the "good" ones and are medically treating them. even if it was UFO's the military wouldnt tell us they will say "it was a tragic accident which resulted in all being killed when it hit the atlantic ocean"

OR it could be like Lost

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

this could be one of those times where they end up safely landed in a distant desert... but somehow i think something bad has happened.

Given they went down in the middle of the ocean, the smart money is, sadly, on Davy Jones' Locker

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Aye it seems that way

All i can hope is that it was extremely quick and painless this long in the cold ocean at night any survivors would be dead right now. I hate to say it but isnt it shark waters there?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"G"Day Wise One's,

For the 200 or so souls on board, I do hope they were abducted by ET not lost in the sea....

For there loved one's left behind, I am sorry for their loss.

Kernoonos:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The only problem is, that although the Satellites should be able to scan the ocean floors even from what I've read, do you believe they actually use them that way, or in their highest capacity? Do you really think they look thoroughly? This could be a staged event, that cost many citizens their lives. Also, did they fly anywhere near the Bermuda Triangle?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

many people have said that and no, they were nowhere near it, it disappeared at a little archapaelago of islands off the north east coast of Brazil called Fernando de Noronha

according to google earth...
they were 3,272 miles away from the center of the triangle.

EDIT:en.wikipedia.org... wiki article on the area

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lightning storm was the reason.
No mechanical back up might be another.

But I thought why fly thought a storm.

And as I typed out the above sentence I thought what kind
of crummy weather prediction they have.

No, that cant' be. So UFO or terror bomb.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join