It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, theres my suggested source for what you're after. Until Masons recognize shape-shifter reptilians, that seems to be a bonanza of info for you. I hope this fine specimen petitions at a real Lodge.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
what would the essence of any future Atlantean Constitution be in your opinion ?

the "Atlantean Constitution" itself can be found here:
www.scribd.com...
(it's not for download at this link, but can also be found in its entirety in the POD.pdf on rapidshare)

I was wondering if you are familiar with Donald Tyson ?

Yep. His books on skrying and Enochian for beginners are good, for beginners, but his novel the Torturous Serpent was the last fiction book I will ever read, it was so bad. Worse than Illuminatus! LMAO.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is all very interesting.

A few legitimate questions:

1. How did the Atlantean law survive? Has it been kept safe by you and yours throughout history?

2. These historical references you say that you "POD" has access to, how did they survive the destruction of Atlantis?

3. Were and are they recollections of what was there?

4. Have you seen and come in contact directly with shape shifters?

5. Why are all your books not free to download

6. Why aren't you advertising this on other forms of media

7. Would you happily be interviewed by Project Camelot? Not that i take much they say seriously, but i'm interested if you would like them to portray an image/idea of you to the world, or will you choose a different marketing department?

8. How do humans over time become more like the animals we are "associated" with? I mean, i love dogs, does that mean if i survived a few million years in this body, i would start to take on attributes of a canine?

Those are just a few of my questions to start with, ill have to re-read some of yours posts because they are indeed very interesting and i would like further disclosure on things.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
1. How did the Atlantean law survive? Has it been kept safe by you and yours throughout history?

It's definitely been preserved by people throughout time, although alot of it has been lost or distorted along the way. During the feudal eras, few people knew of it. However it's never been put into practise according to our historical records, mainly because our historical records differ from those given publically. Until the "law of one," as it was understood prior to the deluge, is taught in schools and can be known by all, then the POD remains a "secret" within the larger "society" of the psychic Order of Death.

2. These historical references you say that you "POD" has access to, how did they survive the destruction of Atlantis?

They didn't. The records themselves were lost, aside from a few still submerged cities. However the knowledge of the people alive then was preserved in those who did survive, within their superstitions, fairytales and word-of-mouth histories, etc. Not only can we interpret these to "reverse-engineer" the actual history, we can also access the same mental states as the people who lived before the flood, and thus recover some of the memories that remain there from their influences and discoveries. The "Enochain Communications System" itself is an energy field around our planet, and we use it to access the "akashic records" of sub-quantum time-space.

3. Were and are they recollections of what was there?

I would encourage you to read some of them and decide for yourself. My own breif recollection of them is online here:
www.scribd.com...
(not for download there, but also available in the POD.pdf via rapidshare from my first post on page 1)

4.. Have you seen and come in contact directly with shape shifters?

Yes a few, but I'd prefer to keep the reptilian discussion to the other thread (linked on the last page). I've known a guy who shape shifted to some mutual friends, but whom I never saw shift myself, and I've known a few others via phone and net who I am certain are blood-suckng vipers.

5. Why are all your books not free to download

I've got 93 books up on scribd and more than half are free. Almost everything I've written is online for free somewhere or another, at least information-wise. If you want a copy of the book I got published, for example, you would have to pay for it via amazon, but as I say also, there are plenty of ways to circumvent that, such as by sending me an email and requesting the information as a free pdf, which I am happy to provide to anyone who does so.

6. Why aren't you advertising this on other forms of media

Well, if by advertising you mean selling, I consider myself a professional author, but I do have a youtube channel.

7. Would you happily be interviewed by Project Camelot? Not that i take much they say seriously, but i'm interested if you would like them to portray an image/idea of you to the world, or will you choose a different marketing department?

I don't want to be interviewed by them, or anyone. I prefer my personal privacy over their form of fame. The info is important. I am not.

8. How do humans over time become more like the animals we are "associated" with? I mean, i love dogs, does that mean if i survived a few million years in this body, i would start to take on attributes of a canine?

Yes. So far as pets and owners, even married couples, looking alike, that occurs very rapidly, in only one lifetime. To become a dog though, that would take longer.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I appreciate your replies - though, that is all i needed to read.

Good luck.

F.M.M

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Wow.

Scammers are so lazy these days.

Why not hatch a "scam" an educated individual could accept?

Or are you only targeting "bumbling" folk?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Wow.

Scammers are so lazy these days.

Or are you only targeting "bumbling" folk?

Gotta give him credit for sheer volume of info alone - not to mention self launched sources - I believe Sitchin only has 1 dedicated website that he posts info on himself. . .

I wonder how far this new NEW world order idea will get - sub secret secret orders of esoteric knowledge.

I must try and be polite/open minded as i am getting a reputation for pessimistic skepticism..

I have to say, benpadiah - interesting read, even if i don't believe you.

Ill keep an eye on this thread to see what transpires.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOL!

As much relevance as any organised religion.
Hippy dippy
happy clappy
mumbo jumbo
charlaten

all words that come to mind.

ATS'rs
Please dont let these people fill your head with their nonsense

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just some guys take on a few different systems of magick mixed together to form his own order by the looks of things.

Kudos to the massive amount of work this would have taken.

However to the OP your a lazy sob, the title is completely misleading and with very minimal searching from yourself you would have been able to realize what you where looking at. (like going to the authors website or cross-referencing commonly reoccuring symbols).

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
GO TO PAGE 13!! amazing info on what will happen in 2012.

It's a mix of what Wilcock has said, people that are spiritualy awake will live and the rest wil perish. also it is a time of mutation in our bodies, thats also somethign many have talked about!

im gona read this, i think it is informative

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am not familiar with his work " Torturous " and from the sounds of it I am not missing much
However his work on the "Three Books of Occult Philosophy " is pretty interesting and yes his work on Enochian magic is also worth reading . The reason I ask for your thoughts on Mr. Tyson was to attempt to learn just what style of Enochian magic you use for your keys / calls .

I look forward to reading over the constitution that you have been kind enough to post a link to , as well as the PDF file of your book . As reading those documents will will provide a good frame work for future questions .

You also seem very willing to answer all questions put forth in a direct manor which is also appreciated

I would be interested to learn what books you have read that you felt were informative ?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I don't have an intended target audience. It's free for anyone to read and join or discuss openly. This information is an amalgam of new views and old sources. Knowing the sources prior might help overall understanding, but could also pre-determine a reader's interpretation of this info. Either way, educated on these topics or not, it is not the concern of the author what the reader brings to their own reading.

Originally posted by Icerider
charlaten

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretence or deception.

- en.wikipedia.org...

If you're just going to post slander, at least get the spelling right, even if you don't know the meaning of the word. I am not asking for fame or fortune, am I? What advantages can I ever imagine receiving from you? If you want to debate me on the points of the issue being discussed, you may feel free to do so. Otherwise, move along.

I would be interested to learn what books you have read that you felt were informative ?

I have a copious library, and it would depend in what fields your topics of interest would be. I can recommend some good ones in alot of different areas of study. I've read even more than I can recommend. PEACE. - Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

what style of Enochian magic you use for your keys / calls .

I want to give this a more thorough answer, since I think it deserves one.

First, as I've said already here, and elsewhere, and as is true so that I will keep saying it until it no longer is, I have never done ritual magick, either alone or in a group. The "keys / calls" of the Enochian system have only one use, and that is in ritual magick. Therefore, to be honest, I have never given much study to Crowley's "Blue Equinox," even though I own a copy, because the topic simply doesn't interest me. I prefer the study of the Enochian system as a complex code, and I have used the last 12 years of my life to study it. What I discovered about the Enochian system were two things: A) it is useless in its present form, as given either by Dee (as a cipher) or the Golden Dawn (as with the elements), because there are inconsistencies (note LAXDIZI, the 92nd name on Dee's Watchtowers) and outright errors (note Mathers incomplete diagram of YHVH's applied to same in Regardie). As a student of this system, I had to work, rework, and work through again all these errors until it was so frustratingly dull I nearly went nutz. However, in the end the work paid off, and you can see the results of my studies applying the Enochian system online here:

www.benpadiah.com...

Now this system, which I call the "Atlantean Calendar," combines the "corrected" version of Mathers' elemental / zodiac attributes with some other systems, including i ching and the Mayan calendar. There are other systems I've left out that I would like to include at a later time, such as Geomancy, which would fit perfectly into the system as designed, but as I say, it bores me so much I can barely stand thinking about it now.

Secondly, having never done any kind of ritual magick, which I moreover consider a useless endeavor in itself, unless one intends to "perfect" their own ego, or else to impose it on events that are ordinarily beyond their own influence (and so probably for good reason), and having done all the research on the Enochian material I could, I consider the "keys" or "calls" profane, black magick nowdays, ever since LaVey bastardised them in the Satanic Bible. He took Crowley's rendition of the calls written by Dee, and replaced the word of every ayre with one name, "Satan." This is, to me, tantamount to the difference between the "names of Marduk" given in the Babylonian Enuma Elish and the entire long, illustrious historical work of the Lost Book of Enki.

As far as my understanding of the modern form of the "Enochian system" itself goes, I see it as an energy field surrounding planet earth, originally discovered by Enoch, a predeluvial ancestor of Ziasudra, which Dee attempted to map as a way of honing in his astral projective capabilities and "remote-viewing" a distant area with great accuracy. This energy field, call it whatever you want, allows all living things on earth (plants, animals, minerals and people alike) to have telepathic communication with one another. Only humans have forgotten the use of this field, and are trying to harness it mechanically instead of biologically.

Of course, my own application of the term "Enochian" to this field should not mean I am saying as a matter of end-all, be-all fact that it should be called that. You can call it whatever you like. Some have called it the "morphogenic" or "morphogenetic" field, others the "Akashic Records," some have called it "ether-drift," and many now call it ZPE, or so-called "free energy." Not only CAN this be POSSIBLE, it has already been utilised for millennia. Just because you didn't know about it, for reason of being too young to be let in on the secret, or not given high enough clearance, or simply being a dullard, does not mean this is not true. Investigate it for yourself, and you will quickly find my reasons for calling this field "Enochian."

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I do apologise for the spelling mistake, but I think you understood my sentiment.
Incidentally 'slander' is a spoken defamation - what you are complaining about is referred to as liable.
Seems your ignorance easily out does my small typo.

And actually, as far as I can see your ARE peddling quackery, for whatever end - maybe you just like feeling superior to us ignorant, psychically asleep, mortals.

Maybe you really believe what you're proclaiming to be some kind of truth.
The worst thing is its a hotch-potch at best, and its all plagiarised!

At least try to be orginal with you're ancient secrets.

Actually, your not related to David Icke, are you?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
try to be orginal with you're ancient secrets.

explain this to me, using your own best knowledge of "ancient secrets" then, and tell me what I copied in making it from any source you could ever cite.

www.youtube.com...

It's a board-game I designed called, at this point almost worthy of only an afterthought of ironic footnote, "Atlantean Democracy." It even has one error in it from the standard POD system. Can you spot it?

As far as your rehttorical question about Icke, I hate the guy. He's a poser. So what, though? You love him because he's rich, which you wish you were. Therefore, you can't blame him for it even if he lies. I can, though, I only speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so far as I know it.

As far as "belief" in general goes, stuff that entire argument. I'm tired of having it with everyone who values belief, so I'll get it out of the way in three words: "I'm a Gnostic." Meaning Knowledge. I Know.

As far as being attacked on a forum for giving some reasonable explanations for events other people have witnessed, even if I have not myself, you guys are pretty sorry, but not for what you should be. Reptilians might exist, God might exist, exist. If you close your mind off, you're what I would call a "sleeper." Others would call you ignorant, but I prefer to be a pacifist. Therefore:

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

You better not talk to the Atlantian Pope that way.

After all...he is the HEAD of the world's next big religion!

And he has the "gall" to say-

"I'm not looking for fame or fortune of any kind".

People like this "guy" should be outed and arrested.

It is a damn shame ATS has so many "gullible" types running around. Makes perfect hunting grounds for "criminals" and "hucksters".

This guy's entire story is "badly written bunk" intended to swindle the lower crust of humanities' dumbest.

How the heck do people like this get away with one sentence of BS around here?

Charlie Manson had more "credible things to say", and with more "facts" backing him.

Good luck swindling those "lost enough" to seek your information and guidance.

I truly hope no one gets hurt placing trust in your obviously "self-serving" agenda and self-created tomfoolery.

Boo to you sir.

Double-boo, even.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Wow. Just, wow. This document correlates methods/agendas of the psychically superior over non-psychic populations. Roles of government and religion as mere tools of mass population management. Purpose is mass control.

This is a Domination document. Notice the references to ancient historical events and Exo integration.

If it's on CNN does that make it real? That is the "Matrix".

Starred and Flagged

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The 'ancient secrets' comment was ironic.

Are you claiming to be Jonathon Barlow Gee?

No I can't spot any errors, because I know as much about POD as I do about the detail of the Catholic church, or the Torah, or the Rig Veda.
Superstition for the most part.

Perhaps you would like to point out where in the thread you admit that what you are espousing is just the design for a (very complicated) board game? I'm afraid theres much to much material for me to wade through right now. How much of what you say is a game?.

"As far as your rehttorical question about Icke, I hate the guy. He's a poser. So what, though? You love him because he's rich, which you wish you were. Therefore, you can't blame him for it even if he lies. I can, though, I only speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so far as I know it."

well, you certainly know nothing about me, strike one for your Gnostic stance - oh, and you misspelt rhetorical, just thought Id point it out, to be polite, like.

Rhetoric was not my intent, you espouse many of his views, I wondered if you and Icke had a connection. as for your Gnosis, well, you are very lucky to be so sure of yourself.

I am A-Gnostic, and frankly I think anyone who claims more than that is a fool. Thats his own choice, I guess. Maybe I have missunderstand you. I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thanks for your detailed answer

I took the time to view , your website , I am guessing ? And I had the chance to view the section regarding Enocian magic , so I had the benefit of viewing the drawing / model of your interpretation of Enocian magic , very interesting

Would I be correct in guessing that you do not make a habit of creating Talisman either ?
Admittedly I have not yet had the chance to read your book , something I will start doing momentarily . But after having viewed some of the pages I have noticed your use of sigils , given you do not practice ritual magic I was wondering if your use of sigils is based on a form of creating talisman ?

Sorry if I am off base on this as I said I need to read your book before asking to many questions , but thanks for your time any who

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think we're well overdue for some cult fear mongering and all that. Scientology is so boring now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join