It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article I found ... Stock Market ... whats going on....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sorry, I looked for the source and the poster did not post enough to derive a source from...

so I post as .... I dont know .... but contains good information on the MasterMinds running the financial systems of this country....

I got it from www.philsgang.com

I gave you some articles to read on Sunday that backs up my contention that Geitner and the "plunger team" are continuing to maipulate the market higher.Here is one of the best articles (we are seeing more and more articles),sent to me by gang member Aiko1 an excelent explanation,I will post it below in a moment but first :

We need to keep"trading" this market not invest in it..If you recall on Friday I said once we hit 58 on the stochastics on the daily SPY chart and because Geitner would not let the market drop below 888 the probability would be high that we would go to the 200 day and thats what happened we hit 58,I the had JR while I was on the radio post an alert for traders to buy the SPY going into the close.... 3:53 Alert Traders if your going to get into the SPY [long] you have to get it tonight going into the close...as I knew there would be a high probability of a "gap up" opening and sure enough that's what were going to get this morning.Like I said because we were in spitting distance of the 200 day moving average there would be a very high probability Geitner would take us there. Now we look for a brakout point failure..

Are The Markets Being Propped Up?

ARTICLE

Since the massive rally began in early March, the markets have soared between thirty and forty percent. Every time analysts, media, or economists question the rally and point to simple overbought stocks or specific sectors, after a small pullback, the market seems to mysteriously rally once again.

There have been many questions about the validity of the rally. Questions about whether or not the Government, Treasury, Federal Reserve or even the PPT (Plunge Protection Team aka Presidents Working Group) have been behind it. Let's examine closer.

The rally seems to have been a two part rally. One with volume and one without. When looking at the chart of the S&P 500 from March 6th, the bottom, to April 2nd, volume was very heavy. Since then, volume has been almost nonexistent. In fact, volume has continued to get lighter over the last couple weeks. Those that live and breathe the market know that light volume can make the markets susceptible to manipulation or propping.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good find!!! I read this as an excellent analysis of something missing...THE TRUTH!!

If massive government secret intervention and manipulation is required to keep the economy from completely tanking, how long can it continue??

I find Geitner's trip to China and the public "reason" for it very disconcerting....and suspicious...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Given the fact that Geitner and Voelker are big players in the current mess, it is only reasonable to figure they could easily manipulate the markets.

Just the other day I was thinking about how much Obama is on the television. I do not ever remember any president with this level of media saturation before. This theory seems very plausible to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No doubt this market is being manipulated, and has been since the November 700B bailout, with no end in sight.. In fact it has gotten much worse at least for me.

Sure you can still make money, if that is all you're interested in, but the fix is in.

Great article
Thanks for sharing, I wonder why this hasn't hit the MSM

Maybe it hits too close to home?

top topics

join