It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS mettle to be tested...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Did anyone hear Mr. Mark Allin's appearance on Coast2Coast last night/this morning? What a FANTASTIC show..... Mark ..you did a great job ...truly .... and the other guest John Barbour was exxxccceelllent.

They basically blew the lid off any question of whether the CIA was involved in the Kennedy assassination...and brought to the forefront... the fact that our government does NOT tell us the truth. 911 was tied in a little ... the Garrison interview, available right here on ATS was hi-lighted and general conspiracy was actually met with acceptance rather than snickers.

Kudos to Mr. Allin, Mr. Barbour and George Knapp.

Now ... expect an influx of ATS members ... and also ... disinfo agents.

I tried to call in to no avail to say ... 'Ok ..enough baloney... we know what our Government is capable of.... Its obvious that 911 has as many if not 10 times more unanswered questions than the JFK event... it is time to make the MSM do a turnabout and call for a real investigation into 911 to find the real perpetrators'

could this be it? did C2C reach enough ears to finally tear the bandaid off? With the attention at least brought to ATS we will now see what WE can do as members to weed out shills, keep the discussion focused and DENY IGNORANCE.

I would think that we will find out what the true motivations, capabilities and limitations are involved with ATS also....

THE IGNORANCE MOVEMENT MUST BE STOPPED. NOW IS THE TIME.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It was a good show, the Kennedy assassination among other things that have been exposed are important.

I can tell you from personal experience that you do not want to learn first hand the dark side of corrupt government agencies.

They can do things to you and your life you can't imagine, and if you push too hard, or attempt to expose things which would be damaging they can literally threaten you, your loved ones, destroy your life, wrongly imprison you, create lies and fabricate evidence of crimes to use against you. If they can't ultimately control you through threats and/or extortion then they can end your life, and they have become so good at it that no one would have any questions about the circumstances surrounding your death or disappearance.

Bottom line, you don't want these people watching you, investigating you, following you.

There are risks involved when exposing things like this, so be careful.

God forbid the day they pick you up and "take you in" for "questioning" it can change your life, or worse.

They only need to believe you are too close to the truth, if they do it changes everything. If you become a threat you will understand what I am talking about here.

Better stick to the old stuff, and don't get involved in their current affairs.

Good show.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Points taken ... I do worry about that when writing something like said ... but the actions we've seen have become so heinous ..... a few chirps are necessary and could become a roar....

new topics

join