It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi! new member and info!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi guys, never had an account here, but since today i have
im klaas from the netherlands , 24 years old, had an pretty cool experience myself when i was 15. since then i am nuts about this topic. also im a member of niburu.nl. just wanted to say HI! and i dont know if some1 posted this today but this new footage is awesome guys! soon there will be coming more and more stories/videos of this kind and then the gov cant cover it up anymore!

see u guys!

Klaas

link:

www.niburu.nl...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to AboveTopSecret.com, your number one spot for "Alternative Topics".

Have fun, If you have any questions you can ask me, other members or the fine staff here at ATS.

Hope to see you around~!

Piranha

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am a new member from London, Ontario, Canada. I am not sure on how to post this but here goes.

I heard about the site last evening on Coast2Coast and I am a nightly listener if I am not too tired. I am a married retired Gramma with 3 kids and 5 grand kids. It is up to us to protect the future of our children to come.

I am not new to this information as I have been interested since Alex Jones first wrote of the Bohemian Grove. The Net has changes a lot since those days. People are becoming very aware and learning fast.

My primary concern is that with the newspapers going broke across the country and shutting down, what happens if the Net gets shut down too? I am very leary of Obama's decision that we now need a Internet Czar to control things. Could this be a plan to really disrupt the information flow between the people of the world whom now are talking?

Time will tell...........and I am Glad to be here Now!

new topics

join