It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos Night time 2009 may

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A selection of ufos filmed in one night the objects were filmed near calender close to dune single orbs of light dubble orbs of light and a orb that changes direction right angle turn.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I added this to your YouTube video but will put it here too for anyone that views through this site.

It certainly looks like you've captured something. Whilst your commentary let's us know where you are pointing - a camera with an altimeter, a compass, a clock and GPS would be great to verify from other locations (as soon as they invent it!).

It's hard to make out any direction changes only from the footage but at 0.58 there is enough of a star to see a change in the movement of what you're tracking.

Your calendar and clock go a bit wonky at 7.44 though.

Nice find and I hope you get more.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
All right. We have a "youtube superstar" in the house. Finally.

So, your a ufo buff? And you browse UFO boards and see what people say about videos. So you know what folks are looking for in order to even discuss intelligently the videos we see. But this (and the others on your site) do not have any of those qualities. Can one presume your doing this on purpose to keep your dream alive and prevent people from dismissing you outright if you provide a properly shot video to dissect?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Superstar don't know anything about that, I don't scroll thought other videos to see what they say haha
I film the sky you get to see what I film that's it nothing more Its all up to you to decide if they are ufos or not Im only the film maker.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

The object did a right angle turn if I had zoomed out a bit you would have seen it clearer. I know there not the brightest objects I dun the best I could cheers hopefully get something more detailed the next time.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just another low quality single light in sky with a person who does not know how to use a tripod or steady a camera.
Im going to go into our media page and put up videos on how people make these hoax videos so we know what to look out for.

new topics

top topics

join